What a backpedal!

No, Trump re-branded the GOP. Trump is the GOP, he is the head of the GOP, and he owns the GOP.

And at last count, 74,223,369 of us agree with that. Probably more by now, given the dismal performance of the Democrats over the last three years.
He actually inadvertently swerved into the truth.

Corrupt beta chumps like McTurle and McCrapweasel are the kind of losers who made Trump possible.....If they had any track record, born of having a spine, since their unexpected 1994 takeover of congress, they'd have steamrolled the shitlibs for a couple of decades and we wouldn't be in this predicament.

As it sits, the only real hope for the GOP is a novice converted democrat.

He actually inadvertently swerved into the truth.

Corrupt beta chumps like McTurle and McCrapweasel are the kind of losers who made Trump possible.....If they had any track record, born of having a spine, since their unexpected 1994 takeover of congress, they'd have steamrolled the shitlibs for a couple of decades and we wouldn't be in this predicament.

As it sits, the only real hope for the GOP is a novice converted democrat.

Hey now, I'm a novice converted Democrat myself. Democrats make the best Republicans because they can see though their bullshit.

I came from generations of folks who were strict Southern Democrats, but was the first one to become a Republican and the first one to get a college degree. My wife was a Reagan Republican but got conned into the "hope and change" thing with Obama. It only took a few months before she realized what a mistake that was.

Now she's a die-hard Trump-supporter. I think she'd stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone if he asked her.

McCarthy said he didn't know if Trump was the strongest.

Trump regarded it as an insult.

McCarthy then caved.

Shame that a con man like Trump has been able to take over the GOP.

Kevin McCarthy questioned whether or not Trump was the strongest candidate just a few days ago. When he caught a bunch of flack for it, he then turned around and apologized to Trump and then changed his tune to saying that Trump was the strongest candidate.

What kind of power does Trump have that he's able to get politicians to flip flop so quickly?

Cult 45 still has a loud voice and Republican politicians are overall spineless.

McCarthy is a RINO cuck. Maybe not as bad as Kinzinger or Liz Cheney, but still a RINO cuck.

He wish Trump would go away, but he also needs to not piss off the base. So he is trying to have it both ways.

I'm just glad it isn't Nancy pelosi or one of her ilk.

Maybe the next one can be a better republican than McCarthy and just keep improving.

McCarthy said he didn't know if Trump was the strongest.

Trump regarded it as an insult.

McCarthy then caved.

Shame that a con man like Trump has been able to take over the GOP.

It's only a shame for you Democrats. We don't need your feigned "pity" act, as if you really cared about Republicans.

Forum List

Back