What A Blessing: Texas Adoption Agencies Could Ban Jews, Gays, And Muslims

Great Breaking News:

Alabama follows Texas denying child predators AKA homosexuals from adopting.

Bill allowing adoption agencies to turn away gay couples signed into law
www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/bill_allowing_adoption_agencie_1.html
Pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality.

You are dumber than shit.
Homosexuals are pedophiles. It's a fact.

I knew many pedophiles that were married that raped little girls daily... Of course they're the right type of pedophiles because in the mind of those like you if they are old enough to bleed they are old enough to breed!
"I knew many pedophiles that were married that raped little girls daily...???" Really? Wow!! You must either work in a prison or mental hospital for the criminally insane, or you choose your friends and acquaintances with little or now care

I have been making that claim and believe he or she is a sock that is a pathetic joke...
I heard it from SYTFE; he must be a fan of yours! Steve draws out the rest of the garbage here better than a Roach Motel.

I am only this way with 99.9% of the wanna-be racist crew on this site.

Ask yourself if Stevie Wonderless was really what he writes would he accept Ivanka after she converted to Judaism and he keep on writing about being some type of Christian ( which that sect was known for racism ) and yet worship the Jewish God and Jesus which was Jewish!?!

He's a damn fake and a horrible one at it. It is like buying a Chinese knockoff of a name brand which result in buying crap!
God isn't Jewish you moron. God is God.

If you worship the God in that black book then you worship the Jewish God... Also Jewish was born Jewish and died Jewish, and again you worship a Jewish man!
Lol....dude, you need to edit this.

Oh and Ivanka Trump is Jewish and Trump love the Jewish people while you and the OP'er hate them... How can you vote for such people that betray your way of thinking and are willing to work for their Jewish overlords like the Donald has done all his life and was willing to give his daughter to the Jewish society?

Under the Texas Law those like Ivanka could be denied and do you agree with that!?!

I heard it from SYTFE; he must be a fan of yours! Steve draws out the rest of the garbage here better than a Roach Motel.

Ask yourself if Stevie Wonderless was really what he writes would he accept Ivanka after she converted to Judaism and he keep on writing about being some type of Christian ( which that sect was known for racism ) and yet worship the Jewish God and Jesus which was Jewish!?!

He's a damn fake and a horrible one at it. It is like buying a Chinese knockoff of a name brand which result in buying crap!

If you worship the God in that black book then you worship the Jewish God... Also Jewish was born Jewish and died Jewish, and again you worship a Jewish man!

And I did!

You can not accept Jesus was Jewish because idiots like you have to have a white man to worship but Jesus was brown, Arab looking and JEWISH!
I have no problem accepting Jesus was born and raised Jewish. One thing though, just because he was Jewish doesn't mean he was brown skinned. There are pale Jews too and always have been.

What the left does understand, and that you don't seem to understand, is that the concept of religious freedom has been distorted, bastardized and weaponized by the religious right. It is only in recent history that it has become an excuse to discriminate.
Lol....just like the homos have weaponized the government against people of faith. Don't cry when your tactics backfire on you. And remember, your side has always been the aggressor...you wanted to change society and force people to accept your lifestyle...and when the people were asked to vote on fag 'marriage' in the States... You lost the vast majority of times.
That's true. If it had been left up to the individual states you'd still have a majority that would not allow gay marriage. Now I personally think under the Constitution gays have a right to live their lifestyle. That said I don't think gays have a right to ram their lifestyle down everybody's throat who doesn't approve anymore than I.E. Catholic's can insist you abide by the Pope and follow Catholic traditions and policy's. And yes LGBT for the most part it is a lifestyle and not something you're born with or biological. Very few of the LGBT are actually born gay. This is evidenced by the who they choose as partners. I.E.If a lesbian hooks up with a lesbian who looks like a man( and most of them that i've seen do) than obviously they don't have a problem being attracted to men. It's a sexual preference not a biological thing. You can't force someone to accept your sexual preference. This means that a good portion of the LGBT is sexual preference and forcing people to accept their lifestyle should be unconstitutional. Sex change is mostly a mental issue and again people should not be legally forced accept it anymore than you guys should be forced to abide by my diagnosed germaphobe obsessive cleaning OCD.
Nobody is 'born' to be homosexual. Tons of studies have been done, especially the twin studies that debunk the idea of one being born that way.

It doesn't even make sense to make the claim. Men and women are physiologically designed to compliment each other, to become companions.
You do not know what you are talking about . Identical twins are not really identical in all respects.

Identical Twins Start Showing Differences in the Womb | LifeNews.com

Stop posting lies and propaganda. Try posting some of those "tons of studies "instead. You might also want to look into epigenetics.
Idiot, identical twins have all the same environmental factors while in the womb....they would both be faggots if people were innately born to be faggots.

That's not the case, so your side fails.

Well the reality is those like you are usually the ones that are gay?

Why?

Simple, your fear of homosexuality and needing to rid it from the face of the Earth because you fear your human nature to become part of that group!

And I did!

You can not accept Jesus was Jewish because idiots like you have to have a white man to worship but Jesus was brown, Arab looking and JEWISH!
I have no problem accepting Jesus was born and raised Jewish. One thing though, just because he was Jewish doesn't mean he was brown skinned. There are pale Jews too and always have been.

Sure...

He was white to fit your wish to worship a white man!

He was brown and get use to it!

He was not Polish Jew or Russian Jew, but in fact Palestinian Jew which meant he was brown!

Lol....just like the homos have weaponized the government against people of faith. Don't cry when your tactics backfire on you. And remember, your side has always been the aggressor...you wanted to change society and force people to accept your lifestyle...and when the people were asked to vote on fag 'marriage' in the States... You lost the vast majority of times.
That's true. If it had been left up to the individual states you'd still have a majority that would not allow gay marriage. Now I personally think under the Constitution gays have a right to live their lifestyle. That said I don't think gays have a right to ram their lifestyle down everybody's throat who doesn't approve anymore than I.E. Catholic's can insist you abide by the Pope and follow Catholic traditions and policy's. And yes LGBT for the most part it is a lifestyle and not something you're born with or biological. Very few of the LGBT are actually born gay. This is evidenced by the who they choose as partners. I.E.If a lesbian hooks up with a lesbian who looks like a man( and most of them that i've seen do) than obviously they don't have a problem being attracted to men. It's a sexual preference not a biological thing. You can't force someone to accept your sexual preference. This means that a good portion of the LGBT is sexual preference and forcing people to accept their lifestyle should be unconstitutional. Sex change is mostly a mental issue and again people should not be legally forced accept it anymore than you guys should be forced to abide by my diagnosed germaphobe obsessive cleaning OCD.
Nobody is 'born' to be homosexual. Tons of studies have been done, especially the twin studies that debunk the idea of one being born that way.

It doesn't even make sense to make the claim. Men and women are physiologically designed to compliment each other, to become companions.
You do not know what you are talking about . Identical twins are not really identical in all respects.

Stop posting lies and propaganda. Try posting some of those "tons of studies "instead. You might also want to look into epigenetics.
Idiot, identical twins have all the same environmental factors while in the womb....they would both be faggots if people were innately born to be faggots.

Why?

Simple, your fear of homosexuality and needing to rid it from the face of the Earth because you fear your human nature to become part of that group!
We don't necessarily have to eradicate all faggots....just need to shut them up and push them back into the shadows where they belong.

I didn't choose to be straight. I just am.

People didn't choose to be gay. They just are.
It doesn't have to be a conscious choice to be a choice.

So when did you choose to be straight?

I look at the way countries governed by Sharia Law treat gay people. Homosexuality is punishable by death over there. Then you have some Christian fundamentalists who think gay people should be put to death here and hatred and bullying against them is applauded and condoned.

This is a reason people like myself commend people for coming out. It takes a lot of guts, even in a more civilized country like this, to admit one's sexuality because of harassment and bullying they tend to face, not to mention discrimination.

I wouldn't be comfortable if a gay man made advances towards me because I'm not gay, but for all the talk of gays recruiting others, the number of times a gay person has recruited me is equivalent to the number of times a woman has won a presidential election in this country.

Why?

We don't necessarily have to eradicate all faggots....just need to shut them up and push them back into the shadows where they belong.

In a free, developed, advanced and open country, where gay people belong is contributing to society like the rest of us.

And I did!

Sure...

He was white to fit your wish to worship a white man!

He was brown and get use to it!

He was not Polish Jew or Russian Jew, but in fact Palestinian Jew which meant he was brown!
I don't care what color skin Jesus had. I'm a half breed myself so why would I need him to be white?

Why?

Well stay in the closet all you want or go live in Iran!

Why?

No, people like me aren't usually the fags, people like you are.

Why?

Well stay in the closet all you want or go live in Iran!
Nope. I'm going to stay here and make your life miserable.

Why?

In a free, developed, advanced and open country, where gay people belong is contributing to society like the rest of us.
Not an argument.

Why?

Not an argument.

Yes it is.

Before you keep making degrading, hateful remarks about gay people, remember gay soldiers have fought and died for your right to criticize them.

Why?

Not an argument.

Yes it is.

Before you keep making degrading, hateful remarks about gay people, remember gay soldiers have fought and died for your right to criticize them.
Lol....Fags are in the military to serve their agenda. I don't owe them anything.

Why?

Not an argument.

Yes it is.

Lol....Fags are in the military to serve their agenda. I don't owe them anything.

Anybody who is in the military serves us. The nation. You may not be legally required to respect gays, even those who serve, but it tells a lot about your character, none of it positive.

Not an argument.

Yes it is.

Anybody who is in the military serves us. The nation. You may not be legally required to respect gays, even those who serve, but it tells a lot about your character, none of it positive.
I would have respected the faggots that serve a lot more if DADT stayed in place.

Not an argument.

Yes it is.

I would have respected the faggots that serve a lot more if DADT stayed in place.

Anybody who wants to serve our country should be allowed to do so and Don't Ask, Don't Tell got some people discharged from the military for their sexuality even if they didn't tell.

Not an argument.

Yes it is.

Anybody who wants to serve our country should be allowed to do so and Don't Ask, Don't Tell got some people discharged from the military for their sexuality even if they didn't tell.
Anyone to who identifies as their sexual preference is unfit for the military.

Forum List

Back