What A Blessing: Texas Adoption Agencies Could Ban Jews, Gays, And Muslims

What the left does understand, and that you don't seem to understand, is that the concept of religious freedom has been distorted, bastardized and weaponized by the religious right. It is only in recent history that it has become an excuse to discriminate.
Lol....just like the homos have weaponized the government against people of faith. Don't cry when your tactics backfire on you. And remember, your side has always been the aggressor...you wanted to change society and force people to accept your lifestyle...and when the people were asked to vote on fag 'marriage' in the States... You lost the vast majority of times.
That's true. If it had been left up to the individual states you'd still have a majority that would not allow gay marriage. Now I personally think under the Constitution gays have a right to live their lifestyle. That said I don't think gays have a right to ram their lifestyle down everybody's throat who doesn't approve anymore than I.E. Catholic's can insist you abide by the Pope and follow Catholic traditions and policy's. And yes LGBT for the most part it is a lifestyle and not something you're born with or biological. Very few of the LGBT are actually born gay. This is evidenced by the who they choose as partners. I.E.If a lesbian hooks up with a lesbian who looks like a man( and most of them that i've seen do) than obviously they don't have a problem being attracted to men. It's a sexual preference not a biological thing. You can't force someone to accept your sexual preference. This means that a good portion of the LGBT is sexual preference and forcing people to accept their lifestyle should be unconstitutional. Sex change is mostly a mental issue and again people should not be legally forced accept it anymore than you guys should be forced to abide by my diagnosed germaphobe obsessive cleaning OCD.
Nobody is 'born' to be homosexual. Tons of studies have been done, especially the twin studies that debunk the idea of one being born that way.

It doesn't even make sense to make the claim. Men and women are physiologically designed to compliment each other, to become companions.
You do not know what you are talking about . Identical twins are not really identical in all respects.

Identical Twins Start Showing Differences in the Womb | LifeNews.com

Stop posting lies and propaganda. Try posting some of those "tons of studies "instead. You might also want to look into epigenetics.
Idiot, identical twins have all the same environmental factors while in the womb....they would both be faggots if people were innately born to be faggots.

That's not the case, so your side fails.

Twins are not identical, regardless of what they call them. Their genetic makeup is different. So there could be something in one that is not in the other.

You do not know what you are talking about . Identical twins are not really identical in all respects.

Identical Twins Start Showing Differences in the Womb | LifeNews.com

Stop posting lies and propaganda. Try posting some of those "tons of studies "instead. You might also want to look into epigenetics.
Idiot, identical twins have all the same environmental factors while in the womb....they would both be faggots if people were innately born to be faggots.

Well the reality is those like you are usually the ones that are gay?

Why?

Simple, your fear of homosexuality and needing to rid it from the face of the Earth because you fear your human nature to become part of that group!
We don't necessarily have to eradicate all faggots....just need to shut them up and push them back into the shadows where they belong.

Well stay in the closet all you want or go live in Iran!
Nope. I'm going to stay here and make your life miserable.
WE have heard enough of your ignorant ad crude flame trolling. The is about adoption and parenting:

Overview of Lesbian and Gay Parenting, Adoption and Foster Care
Selected Excerpts ( It was written a while ago so some of the numbers are off, but generally, the situation for gays and lesbians has improved with respect to adoption since then)

The last decade has seen a sharp rise in the number of lesbians and gay men forming their own families through adoption, foster care, artificial insemination and other means. Researchers estimate that the total number of children nationwide living with at least one gay parent ranges from six to 14 million.

At the same time, the United States is facing a critical shortage of adoptive and foster parents. As a result, hundreds of thousands of children in this country are without permanent homes. These children languish for months, even years, within state foster care systems that lack qualified foster parents and are frequently riddled with other problems. In Arkansas, for example, the foster care system does such a poor job of caring for children that it has been placed under court supervision.

Recognizing that lesbians and gay men can be good parents, the vast majority of states no longer deny custody or visitation to a person based on sexual orientation. State agencies and courts now apply a "best interest of the child" standard to decide these cases. Under this approach, a person's sexual orientation cannot be the basis for ending or limiting parent-child relationships unless it is demonstrated that it causes harm to a child -- a claim that has been routinely disproved by social science research. Using this standard, more than 22 states to date have allowed lesbians and gay men to adopt children either through state-run or private adoption agencies.

Nonetheless, a few states -- relying on myths and stereotypes -- have used a parent's sexual orientation to deny custody, adoption, visitation and foster care.

All of the research to date has reached the same unequivocal conclusion about gay parenting: the children of lesbian and gay parents grow up as successfully as the children of heterosexual parents. In fact, not a single study has found the children of lesbian or gay parents to be disadvantaged because of their parents' sexual orientation.

There is much more here that is worth reading, although I know that those who need this the most wont for fear that their antiquated and bigoted attitudes will be challenged

Yes it is.

Before you keep making degrading, hateful remarks about gay people, remember gay soldiers have fought and died for your right to criticize them.
Lol....Fags are in the military to serve their agenda. I don't owe them anything.

Anybody who is in the military serves us. The nation. You may not be legally required to respect gays, even those who serve, but it tells a lot about your character, none of it positive.
I would have respected the faggots that serve a lot more if DADT stayed in place.

Anybody who wants to serve our country should be allowed to do so and Don't Ask, Don't Tell got some people discharged from the military for their sexuality even if they didn't tell.
Anyone to who identifies as their sexual preference is unfit for the military.

Says who? Says what? A hero is not exclusive to one race, one religion, one sex or one sexual orientation.

Why?

Simple, your fear of homosexuality and needing to rid it from the face of the Earth because you fear your human nature to become part of that group!
We don't necessarily have to eradicate all faggots....just need to shut them up and push them back into the shadows where they belong.

WE have heard enough of your ignorant ad crude flame trolling. The is about adoption and parenting:

Selected Excerpts ( It was written a while ago so some of the numbers are off, but generally, the situation for gays and lesbians has improved with respect to adoption since then)

The last decade has seen a sharp rise in the number of lesbians and gay men forming their own families through adoption, foster care, artificial insemination and other means. Researchers estimate that the total number of children nationwide living with at least one gay parent ranges from six to 14 million.

At the same time, the United States is facing a critical shortage of adoptive and foster parents. As a result, hundreds of thousands of children in this country are without permanent homes. These children languish for months, even years, within state foster care systems that lack qualified foster parents and are frequently riddled with other problems. In Arkansas, for example, the foster care system does such a poor job of caring for children that it has been placed under court supervision.

Recognizing that lesbians and gay men can be good parents, the vast majority of states no longer deny custody or visitation to a person based on sexual orientation. State agencies and courts now apply a "best interest of the child" standard to decide these cases. Under this approach, a person's sexual orientation cannot be the basis for ending or limiting parent-child relationships unless it is demonstrated that it causes harm to a child -- a claim that has been routinely disproved by social science research. Using this standard, more than 22 states to date have allowed lesbians and gay men to adopt children either through state-run or private adoption agencies.

Nonetheless, a few states -- relying on myths and stereotypes -- have used a parent's sexual orientation to deny custody, adoption, visitation and foster care.

All of the research to date has reached the same unequivocal conclusion about gay parenting: the children of lesbian and gay parents grow up as successfully as the children of heterosexual parents. In fact, not a single study has found the children of lesbian or gay parents to be disadvantaged because of their parents' sexual orientation.

There is much more here that is worth reading, although I know that those who need this the most wont for fear that their antiquated and bigoted attitudes will be challenged
Pro-Fag propaganda. All of it. It isn't worth wiping your ass with.

Lol....Fags are in the military to serve their agenda. I don't owe them anything.

Anybody who is in the military serves us. The nation. You may not be legally required to respect gays, even those who serve, but it tells a lot about your character, none of it positive.
I would have respected the faggots that serve a lot more if DADT stayed in place.

Anybody who wants to serve our country should be allowed to do so and Don't Ask, Don't Tell got some people discharged from the military for their sexuality even if they didn't tell.

Says who? Says what? A hero is not exclusive to one race, one religion, one sex or one sexual orientation.

Why?

upload_2017-5-10_14-19-22.png
upload_2017-5-10_14-19-45.png
upload_2017-5-10_14-20-12.png

Old Testament Legal adoption was not prescribed in Jewish law or practiced by the Israelites. In fact, the term "adoption" does not occur in the Old Testament. While there are several possible allusions to adoption, such as Moses ( Exod 2:10 ), Genubath ( 1 Ki 11:20 ), and Esther ( Es 2:7 ), the incidents recorded take place in foreign societies (Egyptian and Persian) and there is no evidence that legal adoptions were enacted.

The adoption metaphor was not lost to Israel, however. God declares that he is the Father of the nation Israel, whom he loves as his child ( Isa 1:2 ; Hosea 11:1 ). He tells Pharaoh, "Israel is my firstborn son" ( Exod 4:22 ). More specifically, he says to David (and the Messiah), "You are my son; today I have become your Father" ( Psalm 2:7 ); and of David's descendant, "I will be his father, and he will be my son" ( 2 Sa 7:14 ). Although not precisely adoption passages, the instances of declared sonship in the Old Testament provide a theological foundation for Israel's designation as the children of God.

New Testament The New Testament cultural environment was much different from that of the Old since elaborate laws and ceremonies for adoption were part of both Greek and Roman society. To people with this background, the adoption metaphor in the New Testament was particularly meaningful.
Adoption - Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology Online

Jewish Adoption in America | My Jewish Learning

Just as Conservative Jesus taught. Suffer the little children to come unto Me, except my fellow Jews, the upstart Muslims and by no means Gays.

Just as Conservative Jesus taught. Suffer the little children to come unto Me, except my fellow Jews, the upstart Muslims and by no means Gays.
Send them to the Cardinal.....in the........uh.........Rectory........

Though it doesn't allow them to discriminate based on race, keeping white children out of Jewish, Gay, and Muslim homes is at least something needed. It's the moral Christian thing to do. It's the right thing to do.

Texas adoption agencies could ban Jews, gays, Muslims

"moral christian"?

What could YOU possibly know about either?

Post the EXACT bible passage that says that Jews, gays, Muslims babies should not be adopted or be the adopters.

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

:ahole-1:

Leave no child's behind.

Damn catholics. They hate children.

Leave no child's behind.

Rectitude was the fondest memory of Steve's rearing, he will tell you.

Though it doesn't allow them to discriminate based on race, keeping white children out of Jewish, Gay, and Muslim homes is at least something needed. It's the moral Christian thing to do. It's the right thing to do.

By your logic the right thing to do is take innocent Muslim Jew and atheist kids away from their parents.

Kids up for adoption aren't Christians. They haven't decided for themselves. So they are up for grabs if a Jew Muslim or atheist wants to brainwash them.

As an atheist I would just lie

Oh look leftists NOT approving of CHOICE once again....still trying to figure out if leftists think choice is OK for anything other than murdering babies.

Lol this is limiting the choice of where an adopted baby can go. Please keep up

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 125954View attachment 125955View attachment 125956
They should be dropped off in an ISIS enclave in the Middle East where they have tall buildings. It would be for the love of the children so that they could be placed in the loving home of a Christian conservative couple engaging in traditional marriage between a man and a woman. It's the moral thing to do. We must erradicate Satan's homosexual disciples. We must end the predatory sexual and mental abuse they inflict on these innocent children.

Last edited:

"moral christian"?

What could YOU possibly know about either?

Post the EXACT bible passage that says that Jews, gays, Muslims babies should not be adopted or be the adopters.

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

:ahole-1:

Leave no child's behind.

Leave no child's behind.

Rectitude was the fondest memory of Steve's rearing, he will tell you.

By your logic the right thing to do is take innocent Muslim Jew and atheist kids away from their parents.

Kids up for adoption aren't Christians. They haven't decided for themselves. So they are up for grabs if a Jew Muslim or atheist wants to brainwash them.

As an atheist I would just lie

Oh look leftists NOT approving of CHOICE once again....still trying to figure out if leftists think choice is OK for anything other than murdering babies.

Lol this is limiting the choice of where an adopted baby can go. Please keep up

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Tough shit. Its CHOICE of the adoption agency.

View attachment 125954View attachment 125955View attachment 125956
Wow! Pictures....who can argue against that? Lol.

dads.gif

I fail to see how that is relevant as science shows that homosexuality is not a choice. People are born with it.

I fail to see how that is relevant as science shows that homosexuality is not a choice. People are born with it.

Science doesn't show that it isn't a choice.

You see, people like Iresist start off from a false stance and never question it. They just spout what they've been fed.

I spout what I have read. Science has shown homosexuality isn't a choice and will supply information later.
Lol..no there is absolutely zero hard evidence homosexuality is not a choice. To the contrary, all faggot-related science points to it being caused by social/enviromental influences.

You see, people like Iresist start off from a false stance and never question it. They just spout what they've been fed.

I spout what I have read. Science has shown homosexuality isn't a choice and will supply information later.
Lol..no there is absolutely zero hard evidence homosexuality is not a choice. To the contrary, all faggot-related science points to it being caused by social/enviromental influences.

We cannot control who we are and aren't attracted to. It isn't recruitment. People love who they do.

We cannot control who we are and aren't attracted to. It isn't recruitment. People love who they do.
Sure you can, and environmental/social causes can confuse a person's sexuality, much like confused instincts reacting to conflicting stimuli is the cause of 'homosexual' behavior in the lower animals. But to be fair, human sexuality is way more complicated than the lower animal's so I am not trying to say that animal sexuality is the equivalent of human sexuality.

Forum List

Back