What A Blessing: Texas Adoption Agencies Could Ban Jews, Gays, And Muslims

Well stay in the closet all you want or go live in Iran!
Nope. I'm going to stay here and make your life miserable.
WE have heard enough of your ignorant ad crude flame trolling. The is about adoption and parenting:

Overview of Lesbian and Gay Parenting, Adoption and Foster Care
Selected Excerpts ( It was written a while ago so some of the numbers are off, but generally, the situation for gays and lesbians has improved with respect to adoption since then)

The last decade has seen a sharp rise in the number of lesbians and gay men forming their own families through adoption, foster care, artificial insemination and other means. Researchers estimate that the total number of children nationwide living with at least one gay parent ranges from six to 14 million.

At the same time, the United States is facing a critical shortage of adoptive and foster parents. As a result, hundreds of thousands of children in this country are without permanent homes. These children languish for months, even years, within state foster care systems that lack qualified foster parents and are frequently riddled with other problems. In Arkansas, for example, the foster care system does such a poor job of caring for children that it has been placed under court supervision.

Recognizing that lesbians and gay men can be good parents, the vast majority of states no longer deny custody or visitation to a person based on sexual orientation. State agencies and courts now apply a "best interest of the child" standard to decide these cases. Under this approach, a person's sexual orientation cannot be the basis for ending or limiting parent-child relationships unless it is demonstrated that it causes harm to a child -- a claim that has been routinely disproved by social science research. Using this standard, more than 22 states to date have allowed lesbians and gay men to adopt children either through state-run or private adoption agencies.

Nonetheless, a few states -- relying on myths and stereotypes -- have used a parent's sexual orientation to deny custody, adoption, visitation and foster care.

All of the research to date has reached the same unequivocal conclusion about gay parenting: the children of lesbian and gay parents grow up as successfully as the children of heterosexual parents. In fact, not a single study has found the children of lesbian or gay parents to be disadvantaged because of their parents' sexual orientation.

There is much more here that is worth reading, although I know that those who need this the most wont for fear that their antiquated and bigoted attitudes will be challenged
Pro-Fag propaganda. All of it. It isn't worth wiping your ass with.
View attachment 125954View attachment 125955View attachment 125956
They should be dropped off in an ISIS enclave in the Middle East where they have tall buildings. It would be for the love of the children so that they could be placed in the loving home of a Christian conservative couple engaging in traditional marriage between a man and a woman. It's the moral thing to do. We must erradicate Satan's homosexual disciples. We must end the predatory sexual and mental abuse they inflict on these innocent children.
Christ McGarrett! Your back. You got run out of town once already. You went into hiding from your own thread because your childish drivel was catching to much flack, but apparently you don't learn. You are unable to come up with one, single intelligent or meaningful response to anything that I posted. Rather, you continue with your hateful juvenile taunts.

I suspect this will face Constitutional challenge.
It shouldn't. Nothing should come between doing what's right for our loving Christian God.

I was adopted by Jews, and it's the greatest honor I could be ever given. Give me Jews, Muslims, gays. ANYONE but people with your viewpoint.

Since I was an orphan, your kind of narrow minded sight is a riddle to me. You think that a starved, abandoned and neglected child really cares for which ethnic group or religion his adoptive parents belong? what children need is care.

You're not very intelligent.
I see the Jews have indoctrinated you well.

They indoctrinated her Jewish value: praise education, work hard, be moral (even to one's enemy), love thy family, respect thy elderly and teachers and love thy country.

Those value are much better than your redneck values: ignore and forget education (that is for the Jews), hate thy country (too many Jews, blacks and other minorities), don't go to the dentist (too many Jews), learn to flip burgers (you guys have slim career choices) and marry thy cousin (got to keep the genes pure, so no Jew or minority gene creeps in)!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I suspect this will face Constitutional challenge.
It shouldn't. Nothing should come between doing what's right for our loving Christian God.

I was adopted by Jews, and it's the greatest honor I could be ever given. Give me Jews, Muslims, gays. ANYONE but people with your viewpoint.

Since I was an orphan, your kind of narrow minded sight is a riddle to me. You think that a starved, abandoned and neglected child really cares for which ethnic group or religion his adoptive parents belong? what children need is care.

You're not very intelligent.
I see the Jews have indoctrinated you well.

They indoctrinated her Jewish value: praise education, work hard, be moral (even to one's enemy), love thy family, respect thy elderly and teachers and love thy country.

Those value are much better than your redneck values: ignore and forget education (that is for the Jews), hate thy country (too many Jews, blacks and other minorities), don't go to the dentist (too many Jews), learn to flip burgers (you guys have slim career choices) and marry thy cousin (got to keep the genes pure, so no Jew or minority gene creeps in)!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Muslim countries have the highest rate of incest in the world. If you want to use inbreeding as an insult to rednecks(which is 99.99% made up bullshit when southern women are hotter than northern women...way better genetic stock looks-wise), why do faggots like you want to bring in the most inbreeding group on the planet?

"Massive inbreeding among Muslims has been going on since their prophet allowed first-cousin marriages more than 50 generations (1,400 years) ago. For many Muslims, therefore, intermarriage is regarded as being part of their religion. In many Muslim communities, it is a source of social status to marry one's daughter or son to his or her cousin. Intermarriage also ensures that wealth is kept within the family. Islam’s strict authoritarianism plays a large role as well: keeping daughters and sons close gives families more power to control and decide their choices and lifestyles.

Westerners have a historical tradition of being ready to fight and die for their country. Muslims, on the other hand, are bound together less by patriotism,but mainly by family relations and religion. Intermarrying to protect the family and community from outside non-Islamic influence is much more important to Muslims living in a Western nation than integrating into that nation and supporting it.

Today, 70 percent of all Pakistanis are inbred and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 "More stillbirths among immigrants"). A rough estimate reveals that close to half of everybody living in the Arab world is inbred. A large percentage of the parents that are blood related come from families where intermarriage has been a tradition for generations."

Anybody who wants to serve our country should be allowed to do so and Don't Ask, Don't Tell got some people discharged from the military for their sexuality even if they didn't tell.
Anyone to who identifies as their sexual preference is unfit for the military.

Says who? Says what? A hero is not exclusive to one race, one religion, one sex or one sexual orientation.

I fail to see how that is relevant as science shows that homosexuality is not a choice. People are born with it.

Science doesn't show that it isn't a choice.

Perhaps you haven't noticed but few people give a rats hind parts about this "choice" issue and even fewer are bothering to talk about it. Of all the dumb as shit issues that were brought up during the same sex marriage debate, and now the debate on adoption and religious freedom, most who were opposed to LGBT rights and equality have been smart enough to leave that one alone. The courts have long held that being gay in an innate, immutable characteristic and have refused to get into, or entertain reason why people are gay. The only people who are still bleating and bloviating about it are the hard core bigots who think that by pushing the choice angle, they can paint homosexuality as a "frivolous lifestyle," that being gay is their own "fault" and "choice" and therefor claim that they deserve what they get and that it's OK to marginalize gays and discriminate against them.

Anyone to who identifies as their sexual preference is unfit for the military.

Says who? Says what? A hero is not exclusive to one race, one religion, one sex or one sexual orientation.

I fail to see how that is relevant as science shows that homosexuality is not a choice. People are born with it.

Science doesn't show that it isn't a choice.

Perhaps you haven't noticed but few people give a rats hind parts about this "choice" issue and even fewer are bothering to talk about it. Of all the dumb as shit issues that were brought up during the same sex marriage debate, and now the debate on adoption and religious freedom, most who were opposed to LGBT rights and equality have been smart enough to leave that one alone. The courts have long held that being gay in an innate, immutable characteristic and have refused to get into, or entertain reason why people are gay. The only people who are still bleating and bloviating about it are the hard core bigots who think that by pushing the choice angle, they can paint homosexuality as a "frivolous lifestyle," that being gay is their own "fault" and "choice" and therefor claim that they deserve what they get and that it's OK to marginalize gays and discriminate against them.

I don't care what 'the court' says. Reality says otherwise.

You see, people like Iresist start off from a false stance and never question it. They just spout what they've been fed.

I spout what I have read. Science has shown homosexuality isn't a choice and will supply information later.
Lol..no there is absolutely zero hard evidence homosexuality is not a choice. To the contrary, all faggot-related science points to it being caused by social/enviromental influences.

We cannot control who we are and aren't attracted to. It isn't recruitment. People love who they do.
Sure you can, and environmental/social causes can confuse a person's sexuality, much like confused instincts reacting to conflicting stimuli is the cause of 'homosexual' behavior in the lower animals. But to be fair, human sexuality is way more complicated than the lower animal's so I am not trying to say that animal sexuality is the equivalent of human sexuality.
You understand that human sexuality is complicated?? Wow! I'm almost impressed. That is the first glimmer of intellect that I have seen in you.

Well stay in the closet all you want or go live in Iran!
Nope. I'm going to stay here and make your life miserable.
WE have heard enough of your ignorant ad crude flame trolling. The is about adoption and parenting:

Overview of Lesbian and Gay Parenting, Adoption and Foster Care
Selected Excerpts ( It was written a while ago so some of the numbers are off, but generally, the situation for gays and lesbians has improved with respect to adoption since then)

The last decade has seen a sharp rise in the number of lesbians and gay men forming their own families through adoption, foster care, artificial insemination and other means. Researchers estimate that the total number of children nationwide living with at least one gay parent ranges from six to 14 million.

At the same time, the United States is facing a critical shortage of adoptive and foster parents. As a result, hundreds of thousands of children in this country are without permanent homes. These children languish for months, even years, within state foster care systems that lack qualified foster parents and are frequently riddled with other problems. In Arkansas, for example, the foster care system does such a poor job of caring for children that it has been placed under court supervision.

Recognizing that lesbians and gay men can be good parents, the vast majority of states no longer deny custody or visitation to a person based on sexual orientation. State agencies and courts now apply a "best interest of the child" standard to decide these cases. Under this approach, a person's sexual orientation cannot be the basis for ending or limiting parent-child relationships unless it is demonstrated that it causes harm to a child -- a claim that has been routinely disproved by social science research. Using this standard, more than 22 states to date have allowed lesbians and gay men to adopt children either through state-run or private adoption agencies.

Nonetheless, a few states -- relying on myths and stereotypes -- have used a parent's sexual orientation to deny custody, adoption, visitation and foster care.

All of the research to date has reached the same unequivocal conclusion about gay parenting: the children of lesbian and gay parents grow up as successfully as the children of heterosexual parents. In fact, not a single study has found the children of lesbian or gay parents to be disadvantaged because of their parents' sexual orientation.

There is much more here that is worth reading, although I know that those who need this the most wont for fear that their antiquated and bigoted attitudes will be challenged
Pro-Fag propaganda. All of it. It isn't worth wiping your ass with.
View attachment 125954View attachment 125955View attachment 125956
They should be dropped off in an ISIS enclave in the Middle East where they have tall buildings. It would be for the love of the children so that they could be placed in the loving home of a Christian conservative couple engaging in traditional marriage between a man and a woman. It's the moral thing to do. We must erradicate Satan's homosexual disciples. We must end the predatory sexual and mental abuse they inflict on these innocent children.

If anyone abusese children it would be Southern Conservative Baptists... I say maybe you should visit your ISIL buddies and let them teach you how to fly off their building and make sure your pack is filled with bricks...

It is not only okay to discriminate against the soddies, it should be a government endorsed stance.

Good thing you are not in government as you would be eroding constitutional rights of your fellow citizens.
I actually would be expanding freedom.

You are not expanding freedom if you are oppressing gay people, who enjoy the same rights as the rest of us do.
I would be expanding the freedom of association and disassociation. That is more freedom than we have currently.

It is not only okay to discriminate against the soddies, it should be a government endorsed stance.

Good thing you are not in government as you would be eroding constitutional rights of your fellow citizens.
I actually would be expanding freedom.

You are not expanding freedom if you are oppressing gay people, who enjoy the same rights as the rest of us do.
I would be expanding the freedom of association and disassociation. That is more freedom than we have currently.

People already have the right to associate and disassociate themselves with whoever they want.

Texas...greatest state in the Union. Wish Texas and California could go to war. I bet. I know who would win? But Texas would be stuck feeding half the welfare bums that take in.

Forum List

Back