What A Blessing: Texas Adoption Agencies Could Ban Jews, Gays, And Muslims

Just as Conservative Jesus taught. Suffer the little children to come unto Me, except my fellow Jews, the upstart Muslims and by no means Gays.

Just as Conservative Jesus taught. Suffer the little children to come unto Me, except my fellow Jews, the upstart Muslims and by no means Gays.
Send them to the Cardinal.....in the........uh.........Rectory........

Though it doesn't allow them to discriminate based on race, keeping white children out of Jewish, Gay, and Muslim homes is at least something needed. It's the moral Christian thing to do. It's the right thing to do.

Texas adoption agencies could ban Jews, gays, Muslims

"moral christian"?

What could YOU possibly know about either?

Post the EXACT bible passage that says that Jews, gays, Muslims babies should not be adopted or be the adopters.

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

:ahole-1:

Leave no child's behind.

Damn catholics. They hate children.

Leave no child's behind.

Rectitude was the fondest memory of Steve's rearing, he will tell you.

Though it doesn't allow them to discriminate based on race, keeping white children out of Jewish, Gay, and Muslim homes is at least something needed. It's the moral Christian thing to do. It's the right thing to do.

By your logic the right thing to do is take innocent Muslim Jew and atheist kids away from their parents.

Kids up for adoption aren't Christians. They haven't decided for themselves. So they are up for grabs if a Jew Muslim or atheist wants to brainwash them.

As an atheist I would just lie

Oh look leftists NOT approving of CHOICE once again....still trying to figure out if leftists think choice is OK for anything other than murdering babies.

This is about the opposite of CHOICE.
Nonsense. Its about allow adoption agencies CHOOSING who they want to allow to adopt children. They already CHOOSE based on certain criteria this just allows them to expand that.
I think Republicans, corporations, churches and right wing media should be able to do anything they want. If people don't like it they can vote in 2018

Indian Reservations are allowed to reject white adoptive parents for Indian kids when they remove kids from their parents.

I think that is more complex ... because there was a history of removing Indian children and putting them into outside foster care and families. I think the history of our nation with the Indian nations adds an additional level of complexity.
Context is the Debil's Playground!

THE DEBIL, I TELL YOU!

I am of the opinion that responsible couples who give up their children for adoption should have the right to request a restriction in the religion and sexual preference of potential adoptive parents.

Now that is an interesting question. Should birth mothers be allow d to dictate by who and how their child will be raised when given up to adoption? You mentioned "responsible couples" in your post, but I doubt there are many responsible couples giving up kids for adoption. Having birth parents who were neither responsible or a couple is kinda how these babies ended up being adopted.

I would allow for input on religion and at least a lower middle class standard of living.
To be honest, I know quite a few adoptive parents who are more than dysfunctional but have good careers and nice homes.
You can be successful, yet irresponsible, or just downright evil.

Indeed they can. And that is not about religious beliefs or sexual orientation. There are plenty of horror stories about children being abused by "good christian" parents.
Only if the children have been infiltrated by Satan.

Shouldn't these kids be taught all the religions and atheism and then at 18 decide for themselves?

Funny you argue over who you want brainwashing them.

Indian Reservations are allowed to reject white adoptive parents for Indian kids when they remove kids from their parents.

I think that is more complex ... because there was a history of removing Indian children and putting them into outside foster care and families. I think the history of our nation with the Indian nations adds an additional level of complexity.
Honey, there is a global history of removing the children of conquered societies and placing them with their conquerors. It isn't specific to Indians. So why should they get to choose to place children with Indians...but Christians may not place kids with Christians? Keep in mind...these are Christian adoption agencies, who take money from Christians to help deeper as Te families who have GONE TO THEM to find goid Christian homes for their kids. Fuck the baby killing anti Christians, who seek to prevent the formation of Christian families, and would rather see children dead, or placed with mentally ill homosexuals, or militant, anti female Muslims than allow average Christians to adopt them.

Honey, there is a global history of removing the children of conquered societies and placing them with their conquerors. It isn't specific to Indians. So why should they get to choose to place children with Indians...but Christians may not place kids with Christians? Keep in mind...these are Christian adoption agencies, who take money from Christians to help deeper as Te families who have GONE TO THEM to find goid Christian homes for their kids. Fuck the baby killing anti Christians, who seek to prevent the formation of Christian families, and would rather see children dead, or placed with mentally ill homosexuals, or militant, anti female Muslims than allow average Christians to adopt them.

Yes, there are Christian agencies that place babies with Christians. Those are private entities. Gov't adoption agencies have different rules for a reason.

Don't want white babies placed with gays, jews and muslims. Have the parents keep the babies. Or better yet, have those "good Christian" parents abstain from sex unless they can take care ofthe baby they produce.

Leave no child's behind.

Rectitude was the fondest memory of Steve's rearing, he will tell you.
Back when he was a little altar boy, his priest kept telling him "rearing" was the only path to salvation.

I have no problem with Christian families. Or any other living nurturing family. That's the point.

A child shouldn't be denied a family solely on the basis of religion or gender.

I don't see where you get that I'm "against" Christians since I don't think they should be discriminated against either.

Yes, there are Christian agencies that place babies with Christians. Those are private entities. Gov't adoption agencies have different rules for a reason.

Don't want white babies placed with gays, jews and muslims. Have the parents keep the babies. Or better yet, have those "good Christian" parents abstain from sex unless they can take care ofthe baby they produce.

And there are plenty of religiously run private adoption agencies.

I am of the opinion that responsible couples who give up their children for adoption should have the right to request a restriction in the religion and sexual preference of potential adoptive parents.
If they want rights, they simply have to keep the child.
The keyword is responsible.
What if there is an illness, permanent loss of income or some other circumstance that compels a couple to put their child up for adoption?

So you've had the kid a few years, lose your job and say, Johnny and Susie we're giving you up for adoption because I lost my job. Sorry about that just pack and go. I can see a child at birth the mother or father does not want, but later on. You must be a Christian.

I have no problem with Christian families. Or any other living nurturing family. That's the point.

A child shouldn't be denied a family solely on the basis of religion or gender.

I don't see where you get that I'm "against" Christians since I don't think they should be discriminated against either.
kids aren't being denied families. That's the point. There are plenty if Christian families willing to adopt. What the homo crowd wants is to be able to interfere with the right of Christian birth parents to be able to choose who adopts their kids.

If they want rights, they simply have to keep the child.
The keyword is responsible.
What if there is an illness, permanent loss of income or some other circumstance that compels a couple to put their child up for adoption?

So you've had the kid a few years, lose your job and say, Johnny and Susie we're giving you up for adoption because I lost my job. Sorry about that just pack and go. I can see a child at birth the mother or father does not want, but later on. You must be a Christian.
yeah that doesnt happen.

Responsible people don't give up their children.
oh thats right...responsible ppl kill their babies, instead.
this is primarily about getting depraved homosexuals carte blanche to the babies the Christian agencies bring from places like China, Russia, or Africa. You know, communist or black countries where babies die in the streets.

I'm beginning to get a little worried that every time I turn around, the Christian right is insisting on its right to discriminate against others as a holy dispensation.

If those like the OP'er could kill non-white non-christian without going to jail they would genocide with a smile on his face.

All I do is mention Ivanka and she is Jewish and watch the op'er that drink Ivanka bathwater squirm because he excuses her all the time from his Jew hating rants.

So more children stay in foster care or an institution because of the adoption agency's baseless bias? How compassionate.
It is compassionate and it's not bias. Raising these kids in total Christianity is the pure moral thing to do. They must be one with the Bible.

That is laughable.

First of all, this ignores the 1st Amendment.

And second of all, your version of Christianity is divisive, hate-filled, and quite the opposite of the worship of a loving God.
Freedom of Religion actually so no it doesn't.

For a religious agency that is true. But for a state agency to discriminate based on religion? That won't fly.
This isn't about discrimination. It's about protecting children from Satan's disciples.

You have convinced me and Ivanka Trump kids should be taken from her and given to fake Christian warriors like you!

We can not let those Jews to corrupt their children with that Devil worshipping ways... FYI: Jesus was born Jewish and died Jewish, so you believe in a book written about Jewish families and yet hate the Jewish society...

So Ivanka Trump would not be able to adopt a child?

Why would you deny your goddess that right?

( remember she is Jewish )

So Ivanka Trump would not be able to adopt a child?

Why would you deny your goddess that right?

( remember she is Jewish )
She can adopt a child from a Jewish agency.

I'm beginning to get a little worried that every time I turn around, the Christian right is insisting on its right to discriminate against others as a holy dispensation.

If those like the OP'er could kill non-white non-christian without going to jail they would genocide with a smile on his face.

All I do is mention Ivanka and she is Jewish and watch the op'er that drink Ivanka bathwater squirm because he excuses her all the time from his Jew hating rants.
oh look another mentally ill anti Christian whack job.

Forum List

Back