What a bunch of haters, Chick Fil A

Those that want to make chic fil a's owners position as one of hating gays are full of it. They only supported traditional marriage- not hate against gays. Two totally different things.
The left pushed an agenda to make others think he hated gays, which he didn't. It worked I see.

Those that want to make chic fil a's owners position as one of hating gays are full of it. They only supported traditional marriage- not hate against gays. Two totally different things.
The left pushed an agenda to make others think he hated gays, which he didn't. It worked I see.
Right. That's why we have multiple threads by RWNJs saying LOOK CHICFILA loves the gay!

1. Love the sinner, hate the sin came from GANDHI.
The closest scripture I know is Matthew 5:44 Love your
enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

2. Not agreeing on political beliefs about marriage is not the same as hating:
Are prochoice advocates "baby killers and children haters" for not agreeing
with PROLIFE LAWS being rammed through govt that are FAITH BASED?

What is wrong with someone not believing in gay marriage?
Some people don't believe in open communions but members only.
Some people don't believe in female priests; and a Baptist school actually won their lawsuit defending their
belief that only men can administer to other men in a higher teaching role as authority over those men.

Just don't push these issues into public, and it's NORMAL
to have different beliefs in private!

You would THINK the liberals would get this, since they don't allow
public schools to push creation even as a CHOICE or it's considered imposing a faith-based belief.

Last edited:
Yep, no surprise, due to the LEFTS erroneous misrepresentation of Chic fil a hating gays.
Right. That's why we have multiple threads by RWNJs saying LOOK CHICFILA loves the gay!

Yep, no surprise, due to the LEFTS erroneous misrepresentation of Chic fil a hating gays.
Always blaming others you nits are.

While Neil Warren and eharmony suffered major damage and loss of customers for trying to accommodate
the LGBT demands and lawsuit, even to the extent of setting up a website company for same sex couples:
Neil Clark Warren, eHarmony Founder, Says Gay Marriage 'Damaged His Company'

The LGBT will not tolerate Christian beliefs about marriage or public traditions on restrooms that reflect the consent of OTHER people and OTHER beliefs,
but are so discriminated against and at risk of harassment they deserve "special protection"
to have THEIR beliefs and consent represented UNEQUALLY at the expense of other's equal rights and beliefs.

Now, which is more inclusive of diversity and respecting equal protection of the laws?

Neil Warren proposed that companies get together and invest 10 million into resolving these issues.
That is a reasonable Christian man trying to find out what is right and consistent so he can follow that.
Otherwise he is given contradictory instructions because the laws are being interpreted in a biased
way that either discriminates against one sides' beliefs about marriage or the other. There should be
consensus and neutrality if govt is going to be truly equal in respecting religious freedom of all citizens.

I am happy to see the chain embracing gay people. About time.

I am not sure that the gesture is an actual
EMBRACE-------

No, but it was a good thing to do either way

yes-----but not to be OVERLY ENTHUSIASTICALLY INTERPRETED AS
AN ALTERATION IN POLICY AND AGENDA
What specific policy is Chik fil a pursuing that is harmful to gay people?

Dear hadit the company head used to donate money to a family foundation that
lobbied for traditional marriage and against gay marriage. Since that was criticized as a nonprofit group
pushing political agenda, I think they agreed to drop the funding but not the beliefs that remain private.

Ironically I don't see as many progay businesses asked to drop funding of LGBT campaigns
that seek to impose their beliefs through govt. The double standard continues,
similar to how affirmative action laws that are supposed to defend against discrimination by race
only defend protected minorities and don't apply equally to Whites; here, only the LGBT belief that marriage is the same for same sex couples is protected, but not the beliefs on traditional marriage that this isn't the same and can't be forced on people who have conflicting religious beliefs about marriage.

Emily ----""WHITES""???------are you trying to push the concept of "OPPRESSION OF WHITES"???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back