What a classic example of Why Americans are trusting Trump more!

The right is winning by default because of how incredibly childish the left is acting.
At some point the right might start acting like they're in charge & no longer the opposition party.....i hope

This is how you think you sound:
648x415_l_acteur_americain_leonardo_dicaprio_accepte_son_oscar_de_meilleur_acteur_pour_son_interpretation_dans_the_revenant_le_28_fevrier_2016_a_hollywood_en_califorinie.jpg

This is how you actually sound:
Winning.jpg

NOTHING about the left will make Trumps self-made problems and deep character flaws go away.
I'm not talking about Trump fucktard. Learn to read

"the right" is currently married at the hip to Trump. They elected him among a field of about 20 candidates for god's sakes. Get back to me when "the right' rejects him as the leader of their movement, then you may have a point.
You are delusional. Trump has never been far right or the leader of the Right movement. He was a much better choice than Hillary. That is why he won.

No I'm not, it is true. Well before Hillary was running against Trump, the right had a large field of candidates and decided that none represents them better than Trump. This is where your movement is at, this is the company you keep, sorry you don't like that.

What happened was the leftists rigged their primaries and ran a POS candidate. The media created Trump, and now they want to take him down. Trump has never been moderate right or far right. His list of conservative credentials before running is nonexistent. I voted Cruz in the Primary, but Hillary had to be stopped at all costs.

What happened was the leftists rigged their primaries and ran a POS candidate. The media created Trump, and now they want to take him down. Trump has never been moderate right or far right. His list of conservative credentials before running is nonexistent. I voted Cruz in the Primary, but Hillary had to be stopped at all costs.

WTF? How did lefties make Trump win the Republican nomination? You aren't making any sense.

The right is winning by default because of how incredibly childish the left is acting.
At some point the right might start acting like they're in charge & no longer the opposition party.....i hope

The Right has the golden opportunity to do everything they want, they have the guy in office to help them, control of both houses, but still no spine to do anything. I fear that while the democrats have become the fascist, violent loony Left, the GOP is like a worm afraid of its own shadow that spends half its time tearing itself apart in disorder while stabbing its other half in the back?

I think I want to secede from the United States and start my own country.
Well, Somalia is waiting, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

So the 500 plus lies that have been documented by Tramp since Jan 20 is making Americans trust him more?
Only brain dead Americans.
Give a link you dummy showing the 500+ lies! You are full of sh..t and unless you provide exactly what LIE Trump told and proof that is is a LIE... you are a LIAR!

Anybody who touts the "racist" and "liar" rhetoric is a liar.

trust huh ...

The latest figures include 28% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 46% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -18. (see trends).

wellallllllrightiethen ..

This is how you think you sound:
648x415_l_acteur_americain_leonardo_dicaprio_accepte_son_oscar_de_meilleur_acteur_pour_son_interpretation_dans_the_revenant_le_28_fevrier_2016_a_hollywood_en_califorinie.jpg

This is how you actually sound:
Winning.jpg

NOTHING about the left will make Trumps self-made problems and deep character flaws go away.
I'm not talking about Trump fucktard. Learn to read

"the right" is currently married at the hip to Trump. They elected him among a field of about 20 candidates for god's sakes. Get back to me when "the right' rejects him as the leader of their movement, then you may have a point.
You are delusional. Trump has never been far right or the leader of the Right movement. He was a much better choice than Hillary. That is why he won.

Aha, see? They are slowly but surely cutting Trump loose.

Donald Trump has now said 250 false things as president. Here are all of them
The Star’s running tally of the straight-up lies, exaggerations and deceptions the president of the United States of America has said, so far.
Donald Trump has now said 250 false things as president. Here are all of them | Toronto Star

The last post was a couple of days out of date. Hard to keep up with the senile old orange clown.
/---- That isn't proof. It's just opinion he lied. Now here is a lie and the proof of the lie.
Bill-Clinton-Lies-About-His-Affair-With-Monica-Lewinsky-Then-Later-Admits-It.jpg

So this is what you are basing your "500" now 213 "falsehoods?

WASHINGTON—He’s not slowing down.

U.S. President Donald Trump averaged 2.1 false claims per day over the first 100 days of his presidency. Over the next 17, he averaged… 2.1 false claims per day.
Trump has proven uniquely willing to lie, exaggerate and mislead. By all expert accounts, the president is more frequently inaccurate than any before.
Read more: Here’s everything else that happened in Trump’s first 100 days
We are keeping track. Below is a list of every false claim Trump has made since his inauguration on Jan. 20, 2017.
Why call them false claims, not lies? We can’t be sure that each and every one was intentional; in some cases, he may have been confused or ignorant. What we know, objectively, is that he was not telling the truth.
When you count the days there are only 67 individual dates, i.e. "Apr 18,2017" etc. that the article shows.
Multiple 67 dates like "apr 18,2017" times their 2.1 false claims and you come up with 140.7! Not 213~
Then when you look at their so-called "false claims"...
These False claims are NO different then these "false claims" then!
There never were 155 million Americans with a pre-existing condition as OBAMA grossly lied about!
"Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition,"
Or this FALSE CLAIM//Promise!!!
Obama said at one rally in July 2009. “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”

So why are you and the MSM so obsessed but never were with this 71 FALSE Rulings by Obama?
All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

U.S. President Donald Trump averaged 2.1 false claims per day over the first 100 days of his presidency. Over the next 17, he averaged… 2.1 false claims per day.
Trump has proven uniquely willing to lie, exaggerate and mislead. By all expert accounts, the president is more frequently inaccurate than any before.
We are keeping track. Below is a list of every false claim Trump has made since his inauguration on Jan. 20, 2017.
Why call them false claims, not lies? We can’t be sure that each and every one was intentional; in some cases, he may have been confused or ignorant. What we know, objectively, is that he was not telling the truth.
When you count the days there are only 67 individual dates, i.e. "Apr 18,2017" etc. that the article shows.
Multiple 67 dates like "apr 18,2017" times their 2.1 false claims and you come up with 140.7! Not 213~
There never were 155 million Americans with a pre-existing condition as OBAMA grossly lied about!
Obama said at one rally in July 2009. “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”

So why are you and the MSM so obsessed but never were with this 71 FALSE Rulings by Obama?

here's a stat for you that isn't a lie ...

100% of Trumps drones will eat from his shit pile, NO QUESTIONS ASKED !

/---- That's it? All you have is insults? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
moonbat special.jpg

Do you have proof of that, because I KNOW I've never met Trump, nor have I seen his "shit pile" much less eat from it...
So YOU are a f...king LIAR!!!

Forum List

Back