What a country

Won't having to show a photo I.D. discourage minorities from getting medical treatment after all that is such a unfair burden on them at least that was the bullshit line we are given about photo I.D.s voting so if it's a burden for voting it must be a burden for this to right?

one is a fundamental right while the other is not.

Really? then why are we destroying our economy so everyone can have "free" govt healthcare? BTW, it won't be anywhere near free for anyone, and you will have to show an ID to access your obozocare. But don't worry, with the 10K deductible you will never get to see a doctor anyway.

Obama lied to you, and you bought it :cuckoo:

Here's the deal, a 27 year old single male in CA will pay $100/month for a policy that has a $10,000 deductible. So if he gets sick or hurt he will have $11,200 out of pocket before his obozocare policy pays anything----------and you think thats a good deal??????? What about the people who don't have the $10,000? Do they get turned away? No, we pay for them, just like we do now. Obozocare fixes nothing and makes everything worse.

Let's just make it simple. No more absentee or early voting (except for overseas military) and everyone else who votes gets the purple indelible ink on the finger.

One man, one vote, one day.

You have to prove that you have insurance, and have to show an ID to get treatment, but you don't have to prove who you are to vote.

ID for medical treatment???????????? WTF , where is the outrage?

The only thing outrageous is your stupidity and ignorance.

One must prove whom he is when he registers to vote; since there is no evidence in support of voter ‘fraud,’ there is no justification to compelled lawfully registered voters to provide a photo ID every time they vote.

And obtaining medical treatment is not a fundamental Constitutional right – voting is.

Your need to back your shit up, Clayton. There have been plenty of cases in the past of voter fraud. Acorn being the most recent example. Having an ID would stop idiots like Acorn from signing up dead people to vote. Simple.

And did I hear you correctly? Obtaining medical treatment ISN'T a fundamental constitutional right? Oh boy. I think the 14th Amendment would have a few things to say about that.

"No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property."

So you are wrong once again. BOTH are fundamental constitutional rights.
Hummmmm ..... "nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property." Hummmmmmm .... So you are saying the state can not deprive a person of life by, say, not providing medical care. In other words, you are saying the 14th Amendment justifies the ACA (ie, Obamacare). You are arguing that ACA is a "fundamental constitutional" right.

You have to prove who you are to register to vote.

Lying liars must lie.

i walk in, tell them my name, show no id and am allowed to vote. i could say i'm anybody and use their vote. my neighbor, who is dead 4 years now is still on the register. his name is on the same page as ours. i could vote as him in the morning and come back and vote as me at night. no one would know

Lying liars must lie.

i walk in, tell them my name, show no id and am allowed to vote. i could say i'm anybody and use their vote. my neighbor, who is dead 4 years now is still on the register. his name is on the same page as ours. i could vote as him in the morning and come back and vote as me at night. no one would know

Where are you?

Do you know what the phrase "register to vote" means?

/facepalm...

Medical Care cost money...voting doesn't.

Do you want people to walk into a hospital say they're you and then get a bunch of Vicodin?

Once you register to vote they know you're a US Citizen...and that's it.

LOL. Sooo, what about all those illegals who registered to vote? Are they citizens? Are you on drugs?

:eusa_eh:
If there are "illegal's" registering to vote the governors of the states where this is happening would be screaming about it at the top of their lungs. Yet when these governors are asked to provide proof of this they are unable to do so. Bottom line, THERE IS NO PROOF FOR YOUR STATEMENT. Time after time alledged voter fraud has turned out to be a myth. It is a huge problem that does not exist in reality. It only exists in the minds of those who approve of taking the vote away from people who do not think as they do.

Lying liars must lie.

Yes you must.

You don't have to prove shit to register.

Pull a letter out of a random mailbox, and you're good to register under that name - just as you corrupt democrats like it.

When election fraud ends, the democratic party ends. And we ALL know it.

Last edited:
The only thing outrageous is your stupidity and ignorance.

One must prove whom he is when he registers to vote; since there is no evidence in support of voter ‘fraud,’ there is no justification to compelled lawfully registered voters to provide a photo ID every time they vote.

And obtaining medical treatment is not a fundamental Constitutional right – voting is.

You sure lie a lot.

You must be a lawyer...

Lying liars must lie.

Yes you must.

Pull a letter out of a random mailbox, and you're good to register under than name - just as you corrupt democrats like it.

Please post a link to the voter registration application for your state.

Or....just tell me what state you are in. I'll find it.

one is a fundamental right while the other is not.

Really? then why are we destroying our economy so everyone can have "free" govt healthcare? BTW, it won't be anywhere near free for anyone, and you will have to show an ID to access your obozocare. But don't worry, with the 10K deductible you will never get to see a doctor anyway.

Obama lied to you, and you bought it :cuckoo:

Here's the deal, a 27 year old single male in CA will pay $100/month for a policy that has a $10,000 deductible. So if he gets sick or hurt he will have $11,200 out of pocket before his obozocare policy pays anything----------and you think thats a good deal??????? What about the people who don't have the $10,000? Do they get turned away? No, we pay for them, just like we do now. Obozocare fixes nothing and makes everything worse.
Please provide proof for your statement about a $10,000 deductible. Basically it sounds like another "Death Panel" lie designed to mislead people.

Please provide proof for your statement about a $10,000 deductible. Basically it sounds like another "Death Panel" lie designed to mislead people.

Pssssttt, cletus?

Those death panels are a fact.

{The IPAB is essentially a health-care rationing body. By setting doctor reimbursement rates for Medicare and determining which procedures and drugs will be covered and at what price, the IPAB will be able to stop certain treatments its members do not favor by simply setting rates to levels where no doctor or hospital will perform them.

There does have to be control of costs in our health-care system. However, rate setting—the essential mechanism of the IPAB—has a 40-year track record of failure. What ends up happening in these schemes (which many states including my home state of Vermont have implemented with virtually no long-term effect on costs) is that patients and physicians get aggravated because bureaucrats in either the private or public sector are making medical decisions without knowing the patients. Most important, once again, these kinds of schemes do not control costs. The medical system simply becomes more bureaucratic.}

Those ObamaCare death panels are kind of a problem, says . . . Howard Dean?

democrats - they're crooks, liars, frauds, and general scum - but other than that, great people....

https://registertovote.org/forms/register/registration/california.html

You need prove not a fucking thing.

Over half the votes going to democrats are fraud, and everyone of us knows it - it's why you fear ID requirements - stop fraud and your party is done.

In Steven_Rtopia, voting works like this:

1) Registration to vote requires ID. No ID, no vote.
2) Voting day is that day only. No absentee or early ballots (except military). indelible Ink on fingers. One man, one vote, one day. No voter ID card, no vote.
3) Anyone involved in voter fraud gets burned at the stake.
4) Any voting improprieties and that county clerk gets burned at the stake. No more 127% voter turn out, or trunks full of misplace ballots or dimpled chads. Election station coverage is treated like jury duty replacing 200 year old volunteers.

Lying liars must lie.

Yes you must.

Pull a letter out of a random mailbox, and you're good to register under than name - just as you corrupt democrats like it.

Verifying your identity
We’ll try to check your identity before Election
Day, through the DMV number (driver’s license
number or non-driver ID number), or the last
four digits of your social security number,
which you’ll fill in below.
If you do not have a DMV or social security
number, you may use a valid photo ID, a current
utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, government
check or some other government document that
shows your name and address. You may include a
copy of one of those types of ID with this form—
be sure to tape the sides of the form closed.
If we are unable to verify your identity before
Election Day, you will be asked for ID when
you vote for the first time.

illegals pay utilities. no what it takes to get a utility bill? call up and request service. they don't verify you are a citizen. yet you can use it to register to vote

Forum List

Back