What a country

Please post a link to the voter registration application for your state.

Or....just tell me what state you are in. I'll find it.

https://registertovote.org/forms/register/registration/california.html

You need prove not a fucking thing.

Over half the votes going to democrats are fraud, and everyone of us knows it - it's why you fear ID requirements - stop fraud and your party is done.

You need to prove who you are to register and vote in CA.

Half, huh? Half of votes going to Democrats are fraud? Half? That is your researched claim?

Fucking loon.

What is the purpose of lying? I posted the link - you don't have to prove shit. Grab a utility bill out of a random mailbox, you're good to go.

Half, huh? Half of votes going to Democrats are fraud? Half? That is your researched claim?

Fucking loon.

Your shameful and corrupt party fears voter ID beyond all things? Why is that?

Oh yeah... I know...

{Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC) filed a formal complaint with the Federal Election Committee (FEC), the Nevada Secretary of State’s Office, and the Clark County Board of Elections. In their complaint, ALIPAC charges that numerous illegal immigrants and non-citizens are registering and voting in federal elections that will decide which presidential candidate or political party controls the White House and US Senate.

The complaint follows a story written by Glenn Cook of the Las Vegas Journal Review (LVJR). In that story, Cook interviewed two illegal immigrants who said to him that they were voting illegally.

“Last week, I met with two immigrant noncitizens who are not eligible to vote, but who nonetheless are active registered voters for Tuesday’s election. They said they were signed up by Culinary Local 226.}

Complaint Filed over Illegal Alien Voters | FrontPage Magazine

You have to prove who you are to register to vote.

Lying liars must lie.

i walk in, tell them my name, show no id and am allowed to vote. i could say i'm anybody and use their vote. my neighbor, who is dead 4 years now is still on the register. his name is on the same page as ours. i could vote as him in the morning and come back and vote as me at night. no one would know

thats exactly why the dems are so violently opposed to voter ID. They know that they need voter fraud to win.

What is the purpose of lying? I posted the link - you don't have to prove shit. Grab a utility bill out of a random mailbox, you're good to go.

Fucking loon.

Your shameful and corrupt party fears voter ID beyond all things? Why is that?

Oh yeah... I know...

{Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC) filed a formal complaint with the Federal Election Committee (FEC), the Nevada Secretary of State’s Office, and the Clark County Board of Elections. In their complaint, ALIPAC charges that numerous illegal immigrants and non-citizens are registering and voting in federal elections that will decide which presidential candidate or political party controls the White House and US Senate.

The complaint follows a story written by Glenn Cook of the Las Vegas Journal Review (LVJR). In that story, Cook interviewed two illegal immigrants who said to him that they were voting illegally.

“Last week, I met with two immigrant noncitizens who are not eligible to vote, but who nonetheless are active registered voters for Tuesday’s election. They said they were signed up by Culinary Local 226.}

Complaint Filed over Illegal Alien Voters | FrontPage Magazine

Your link was not the CA voter registration site. I went there. They ask for a DL or state ID number. If you don't have one, you need to provide proof of who you are in order to complete the registration via your local board of elections with signature.

The idea that a person can steal a letter from your mailbox and register to vote in your place is bullshit.

Now....how about that half comment? Are you walking away form it?

Voter fraud is virtually non existent. You are a loon.

Your link was not the CA voter registration site. I went there. They ask for a DL or state ID number. If you don't have one, you need to provide proof of who you are in order to complete the registration via your local board of elections with signature.

The link WAS, and the "proof" can be a simple utility bill.

The idea that a person can steal a letter from your mailbox and register to vote in your place is bullshit.

It's fact.

You oppose the use of ID because fraud is the foundation of the DNC election strategy.

Pure fact.

Now....how about that half comment? Are you walking away form it?

Voter fraud is virtually non existent. You are a loon.

No one is completely sure of exactly what percent is actual fraud, but we know there is NOTHING democrats fear more than an honest election.

You are making odd accusations backed by nothing. Are you enjoying it?

I love the idea of voters having to present photo I.D. You are very wrong with your "pure facts", dummy.

My problem is when there are ANY barriers to or burdens involved in getting said ID.......financial, geographical or otherwise.

Free and easy to obtain...for all. You got it.

Liberals just want all eligible voters to be allowed to vote. It really is simple.

Now.....go suck a bag of dicks.

You are making odd accusations backed by nothing. Are you enjoying it?

Are you on drugs?

Should you be on meds?

I love the idea of voters having to present photo I.D. You are very wrong with your "pure facts", dummy.

The shameful democratic party fights the process of ID - with the most corrupt AG in history, Eric Holder, filing suit to block the use of ID in voting.

Justice Department Sues North Carolina Over Voter ID Law : The Two-Way : NPR

My problem is when there are ANY barriers to or burdens involved in getting said ID.......financial, geographical or otherwise.

ID is required to use and EBT card - your complaint is horse shit.

Free and easy to obtain...for all. You got it.

Liberals just want all eligible voters to be allowed to vote. It really is simple.

Leftists just want to defraud elections - it's that simple.

I am a liberal - you most certainly are not.

Now.....go suck a bag of dicks.

How del-iciously retarded...

The bottom line, you will need an ID to access your obamacare, but democrats are fighting to keep people from having to show an ID to vote.

Think about it libs----------ID required for obamacare, but not to vote.

Are the dems hurting poor people by requiring them to show ID to get obamacare? Why do dems hate poor people and want them to die when they get sick?

You have to prove that you have insurance, and have to show an ID to get treatment, but you don't have to prove who you are to vote.

ID for medical treatment???????????? WTF , where is the outrage?

The only thing outrageous is your stupidity and ignorance.

One must prove whom he is when he registers to vote; since there is no evidence in support of voter ‘fraud,’ there is no justification to compelled lawfully registered voters to provide a photo ID every time they vote.

And obtaining medical treatment is not a fundamental Constitutional right – voting is.

This after all the leftist posts carrying on about 'promoting the general welfare'??

:lol:

Ya'll should really compare notes better

The bottom line, you will need an ID to access your obamacare, but democrats are fighting to keep people from having to show an ID to vote.

Are the dems hurting poor people by requiring them to show ID to get obamacare? Why do dems hate poor people and want them to die when they get sick?

What kind of ID is required? Is it only state photo ID like in many of the most restrictive ID states?

This is the application for Florida.

http://election.dos.state.fl.us/pdf/webappform.pdf

Anyone else want to post the voter registration application for their state?

You must prove who you are in order to register.

Dumbasses.

And when I show up at my polling place I show my registration card AND my ID

Because that's the requirement in YOUR state, not all of them.

MY state being Florida, which is what LoneLaugher was talking about

What kind of ID is required? Is it only state photo ID like in many of the most restrictive ID states?

You never answered this question Fishy.

The form of ID is not the issue, the issue is that you have to show one to access obamacare but not to vote.

you have to prove that you have medical insurance, but you don't have to prove that you are a citizen.

You will be fined for not having insurance, but are not fined for being in the country illegally.

An 80 year old woman in a wheel chair can be frisked to get on a plane, but a muslim woman in an abaya can only have her head searched.

This country has lost its fricken mind over PC. :cuckoo:

The form of ID is not the issue, the issue is that you have to show one to access obamacare but not to vote.

you have to prove that you have medical insurance, but you don't have to prove that you are a citizen.

You will be fined for not having insurance, but are not fined for being in the country illegally.

An 80 year old woman in a wheel chair can be frisked to get on a plane, but a muslim woman in an abaya can only have her head searched.

This country has lost its fricken mind over PC. :cuckoo:

Sure it is about the type of ID. The restrictive states require state issued photo ID for voting. Is state issued ID required for the exchanges? If not, your rant is pointless.

The bottom line is you continue to exhibit your ignorance and stupidity.

There is no Constitutional right to purchase health insurance or access healthcare, there is a Constitutional right to vote.

Like the typical authoritarian conservative, you assume all voters are guilty of ‘fraud’ absent any evidence, compelling the voter to prove his innocence.

Not only has elections research demonstrated that voter ‘fraud’ is a myth, but that ‘fraud’ by voter identity is a completely pointless means by which to alter the outcome of any election.

Forum List

Back