What a Schiff-head! Rep. Floats Conspiracy Theory Where 'Trump Could Offer Alaska to the Russians'

If there is any chance that our very fine President would offer LA, NYC and Chicago- I would say go for it.

Alaska, not so much.

His whole closing statement was like that.

'Trump asked Russia to hack Hillarys hard drive, and they did it immediately'.

Follow this logic.

Trump was talking about hillarys DELETED emails at the time.
So hillary had already DELETED those emails.
So hillary couldn't have gotten those DELETED emails herself because they had already been DELETED.

So what good would it be if russia hacked into her server? They couldn't get the DELETED emails because they had already been DELETED!

Yet the dem's still insist that's what Trump was trying to do.

Most database designs use a logical delete, not a real physical delete, and even then, you can recover emails if physically deleted. All that happens is that the block addresses are cleared and things can randomly write over the old data blocks and EVEN THAT can be magnetically recovered as well.

The use of a Bleachbit application to scrub the servers shows a deliberate malicious intent to destroy email docs irrevocably.

But guess what? These things get stored on a gazillion other places besides the hard drive of the end user. Her IP provider probably has back ups with her emails, lol.

I swear the level of moron Trumpers consistently reach never ceases to amaze....

"At least one individual involved in President Donald Trump’s defense thinks he can’t be impeached—even if he were to intentionally allow foreign armies to conquer and steal U.S. territory? The shocking claim was first made by Alan Dershowitz in his recent book, "The Case Against Impeaching Trump"

'Assume Putin decides to retake Alaska, the way he retook Crimea -- Assume further that a president lets him do it because he believed Russia had a legitimate claim to its original territory. That would be terrible, but would it be impeachable? Not under the Constitution"

Dershowitz Argument that Trump Could Let Putin Take Alaska Shows Up in House Brief

This was Dershowitz's actual defense against impeachment and you dic suckers didn't say a word...so when Schiff uses Dershowitz own defense against him -- you dumb asses think its a conspiracy...
I don't recall that argument being made during the trial. Gotta link?
He wrote a fucking book you dunce...

I just cited the exact excerpt from his book that he called "THE CASE AGAINST IMPEACHING TRUMP" -- and you dic suckers still play this bitch ass game of "show me the proof" -- just admit you are a dumb ass who doesn't read....

President Trump never colluded with the Russians, but here's who did"

Democrat Secretary of State Hillary "it takes a village" Clinton GAVE Russia 20% of the Uranium assets in the United States of America. Two million dollars from Russia wound up in the Clinton Library Foundation within a week, and the Clinton Library Foundation issued Candidate Hillary Clinton two million dollars for her Presidential Campaign.

And President Obama unilaterally gave Russia the trillion dollar gift of several Aleutian Islands, property of the State of Alaska, without so much as informing the State of Alaska of his dirty deed. In other words, Obama colluded with Russia. And by some Miracle of God, the Middle Class President Obama who entered the White House was Multi-millionnaire former President Obama after 8 years of decimating and weakening the American Military--all branches by the way, and there wasn't enough ammunition left in military arsenals to defend this country on President Trump's inauguration day, when the Democrats announced their unalterable plans of impeaching the President.

Related? You bet the Democrats colluded with the Russians, and now Adam Schiff PROJECTS that it would be President Trump giving the whole State of Alaska back to the Russians.

What a liar and projectionist is Adam Schiff. He should be tarred and feathered and paraded on a rail before he is sent to jail for treason against America's President. And he should be placed in solitary confinement to think his sick and sorry weaponized words over.

I swear the level of moron Trumpers consistently reach never ceases to amaze....

"At least one individual involved in President Donald Trump’s defense thinks he can’t be impeached—even if he were to intentionally allow foreign armies to conquer and steal U.S. territory? The shocking claim was first made by Alan Dershowitz in his recent book, "The Case Against Impeaching Trump"

'Assume Putin decides to retake Alaska, the way he retook Crimea -- Assume further that a president lets him do it because he believed Russia had a legitimate claim to its original territory. That would be terrible, but would it be impeachable? Not under the Constitution"

Dershowitz Argument that Trump Could Let Putin Take Alaska Shows Up in House Brief

This was Dershowitz's actual defense against impeachment and you dic suckers didn't say a word...so when Schiff uses Dershowitz own defense against him -- you dumb asses think its a conspiracy...

I just cited the exact excerpt from his book that he called "THE CASE AGAINST IMPEACHING TRUMP" -- and you dic suckers still play this bitch ass game of "show me the proof" -- just admit you are a dumb ass who doesn't read....

Does that sound like what the last guy did with Crimea , with no impeachment?

So what? He wrote a fucking book.

They didn't use that in their defense, did they? Just dumbass deflection from the fact YOUR House Clowns have no case.

Forum List

Back