What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

Uniforms will be optional. Things seemed to have progressed well beyond intramural rivalry. Your neighbors will remember where you stood. And if you think .Gov is gonna step in and save you, and yours .. Lol!!!
Go watch the Purge movies again and jerk off like usual...

LOL...sure.

It will be the US Military against the blobbers. Five of whom died walking up the steps of the capitol.

Here is the part where you fantasize about hundreds of thousands of folks in the army who are going to go to war for the orange blob
Not at all Candy....I think it would be a disaster...But, just go back and read the posts in this thread....Your side is way to cocky considering that your brain dead, corrupt gas bag is about to get his ass tossed....

do something more than whine on an internet forum from your basement

you people have been talking about this shit since Obama was elected and all it ever is is just talk.

Fucking shit or get off the pot
Clearly you think I control something bigger than myself....But, I'll put you down for a vote to go to war....Typical of a liberal....Never thinks these things through....

Not at all Candy....I think it would be a disaster...But, just go back and read the posts in this thread....Your side is way to cocky considering that your brain dead, corrupt gas bag is about to get his ass tossed....
Well, according to folks like yourself, everyone not named Trump is either a member of a swamp or a deep state plant whose soul purpose in life is undermining Trump.

Clearly you think I control something bigger than myself....

Nope, all you control is you and all you do with that control is talk, talk, and talk some more. Never any actions behind those words

The "spark" will be generously-provided by those on the left, who would like nothing more than to create a divisive atmosphere, to gin up hatred between different classes of people based on racial, political, economic, and ethnic differences among the people. Thus has always been the primary tool which cultural Marxists have used to carry out their quest for "change."

Of course, one could also throw in the classic "victimhood" the left employs as one of their primary tactics. By instigating unrest which ultimately results in violence, the left absolves themselves of any moral responsibility, and graciously gives them the opportunity to claim that we fired the first shot, thereby giving them the full authority to respond by whatever means they deem necessary.

For a historical perspective, look up the "Reichstag Fire", that Hitler used to gain control. It's all about control, you know. He was more of a leftist than history would lead us to believe. In fact, both Hitler, Stalin, and Marx are probably sharing the same fiery cell in Hell right now.
That party is nothing but "sparks". Thousands of them every day spewed from their 5th column media and entertainers and politicians. At times one, two or more ignite. Thats what they want. For then it can become a conflagration. Progs have a much higher chance of extinguishing a Republican ignited spark. Republicans have not shown that they would do that to them. Perhaps if Prog sparks are ignited because the Prog controlled media and entertainers and politicians cause it if Trump won he would put them out this time unlike last time.

Well, according to folks like yourself, everyone not named Trump is either a member of a swamp or a deep state plant whose soul purpose in life is undermining Trump.
Just admit, that it doesn't matter...Trump is only exposing the blueprint for how you'll go after whomever is in the position of nominee...You people are just dishonest authoritarians...

Nope, all you control is you and all you do with that control is talk, talk, and talk some more. Never any actions behind those words

:laughing0301: You're like the fat kid in the yard screaming "get him", "get him" trying to prompt someone else to get into it while you cower...Why don't YOU do something? Because you can't, you impotent slob....

:laughing0301: You're like the fat kid in the yard screaming "get him", "get him" trying to prompt someone else to get into it while you cower...Why don't YOU do something? Because you can't, you impotent slob....

I am not the one posting civil war wet dream threads, that would be you.

I am very content and happy with my life.

I do not like Trump and you have a point about ignorant populists, but that still does not excuse trying to keep Trump off the ballot.
That is totally and completely inexcusable.
It is the worst violation of the principles of a republic in our entire national history.
None of the impeachments or charges against Trump were even remotely legal.
No one who allowed those impeachments or charges should be free, and will certainly never get my vote ever again.
If it is determined by the courts that he is inelligible because of his attempted coup on 1/6/2020 then that's just the way it is.
The LAW will have spoken.
An ineligible candidate cannot be POTUS.

It would be the same as if MAGAts wanted a candidate under 35 years old....or born in a foreign country.

Just because you WANT it doesn't mean you are entitled to it.

I am not the one posting civil war wet dream threads, that would be you.

I am very content and happy with my life.
Ah, once again, everything in the Gator bubble is just fine, so the assumption is that the rest of the country is fine too....What a crock...

You're as braindead as the diaper wearing shitbag you put in office....

Ah, once again, everything in the Gator bubble is just fine, so the assumption is that the rest of the country is fine too....What a crock...

You're as braindead as the diaper wearing shitbag you put in office....

No no, he's an influencer...

Roflmao

If it goes that route, then it would be more traditional...the Government of the US, against the several states...Only this time, I think the Army would have a harder time killing fellow American's...
"The Army" belongs to whichever state it sits in at the moment that state secedes. Texas isnt going to return fighter jets and tanks. They are going to keep all of it, nukes too.

Forum List

Back