what a waste!

you want a better body?? At the very soo return of JESUS all believers receive a perfect new imortal body. no aging,no sickness ,pain or death!! PTL.

your book is not going to do that for you GISMO, you have to accomplish the feat yourself - or perish.

might give insight to onecut39 though ...

I BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!==Philippians 3:21
[Jesus Christ] who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

I am 75 years old. I woke up this morning and began thinking of all the time I have spent sleeping. If I have averaged the prescribed 8 hours a day that is 25 years spent in oblivion.

If we are the product of a superior being, designed by a do any thing kind of guy, that design is incredibly bad. What first year engineering student would even consider designing a machine that would be totally useless for a third of its existence.

Intelligent design? Hardly.

little man "thinking" he is smarter than ALMIGHTY GOD has a very high price!!!

If one looks at the natural world and man's place in it and if one believes that god can do absolutely anything then one can only come to the conclusion that man surely does not represent god's best effort.

If one sets aside the belief in god and just tries to make sense of this world then the only conclusion possible is chaos. No one, and certainly no god, would design us as we are.

We are the way we are because the earth is the way it is, not the other way around.

As far as being smarter than god? I would certainly hope to be smarter than a non existent myth. If only slightly.

you want a better body?? At the very soo return of JESUS all believers receive a perfect new imortal body. no aging,no sickness ,pain or death!! PTL.

your book is not going to do that for you GISMO, you have to accomplish the feat yourself - or perish.

[Jesus Christ] who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

And what might that be? What use has god for a body? Man created in the image of god? How silly. Of what use would a body like ours be to god? Before earth there was nowhere to sit or stand, nothing to pick up so what would be the use of hands and feet...........or an ass?

well, a lot of sleep has to do with what is called nighttime -

* intelligent design certainly could have devised two diametrically opposed Suns for continuous light 24 / 7 ... as a more perfect world for the "restless".

Coulda, woulda, shoulda....................................bit didn't!

And what might that be? What use has god for a body? Man created in the image of god? How silly. Of what use would a body like ours be to god? Before earth there was nowhere to sit or stand, nothing to pick up so what would be the use of hands and feet...........or an ass?

YES!!! GOD THE FATHER IS SPIRIT BUT GOD THE SON=JESUS HAS A BODY AND BELIEVES WILL HAVE A NEW IMORTAL BODY LIKE HIS we will eat and drink and rule on the re-newed earth thaT will be perfect, no sin,sickness or death!! PTL.

I am 75 years old. I woke up this morning and began thinking of all the time I have spent sleeping. If I have averaged the prescribed 8 hours a day that is 25 years spent in oblivion.

If we are the product of a superior being, designed by a do any thing kind of guy, that design is incredibly bad. What first year engineering student would even consider designing a machine that would be totally useless for a third of its existence.

I bet that's the same reason the Koreans invented the LithPro battery that doesn't need recharging......it was more intelligent to design than a battery that needed recharging.......

Now we are comparing battery design to our bodies and god. This is GOD man! Should't he be able to make it run WITHOUT a battery?

why would you assume that was the best way to do it?......I always figure those who complain they could design better than God should produce their demo and let it run side by side for a few generations so they can actually prove their design is superior......

Last edited:

Your glass is half empty I guess. If you lived to be fifty but never had to sleep would you feel better?

But I do agree with the engineering issue, no ID to be seen.

Your glass is half empty I guess. If you lived to be fifty but never had to sleep would you feel better?

WHAT KIND OF SILLY little man thinks he knows more than ALMIGHTY GOD!!! ANSWER ONLY A TOTAL FOOL!!! THINK!!! SLEEP IS NOT WASTED TIME!!! WITH SLEEP COMES REFRESHMENT,DREAMS,VISIONS.NEW IDEAS, some of our best ideas come in dreams. DON'T BE IGNORANT!!! GOD KNOWS ALL ABOUT HUMANS AS HUMANS ARE HIS DESIGN AND HIS CREATION!!

Last edited:

DNA, a complex ID from day 1. :eusa_angel:

NOTHING in the known universe is more complex and well designed than the human body and brain.

Are you or were you ever married?

yes

NOTHING in the known universe is more complex and well designed than the human body and brain.

Complexity has never been considered the essence of good design or efficiency. quite the opposite. We are, in fact, needlessly complex. We are prone to far too many disasters and diseases to be considered a good design...............especially when the creator could have controlled it all...............couldn't he...........she............it?

No surprise I'm sure but I disagree.

Humans are not designed from the beginning to be what we are. We are an old design repurposed, just as DNA is an old design reused again and again. There is a reason we look like chimps, both inside and outside. If God wanted to he could have made us totally unique. The truth is there is not a single totally living creature on this planet.

You may be right about the complexity but what criteria do you use for something being well designed? My cynicism tells me you believe God is perfect and he created us, ergo we are perfect. I think it is wondrous we work at all, in spite of our design flaws.

You may be right about the complexity but what criteria do you use for something being well designed? My cynicism tells me you believe God is perfect and he created us, ergo we are perfect. I think it is wondrous we work at all, in spite of our design flaws.

First man was created perfect but his choice to live in sin brought ruin and death to all creation, but JESUS IS RETURNING VERY SOON AND he WILL RE-NEW CREATION BACK TO PERFECTION.

First man was created perfect but his choice to live in sin brought ruin and death to all creation, but JESUS IS RETURNING VERY SOON AND he WILL RE-NEW CREATION BACK TO PERFECTION.

but JESUS IS RETURNING VERY SOON

if that were so, why leave in the first place ? ...

does it not dawn on GISMO Jesus was apprehended, accused of Blasphemy ( No one comes to the Father except through me ) and died for "his" sin is the real reason why GISMO is left waiting and that the accusation proved to be true ?

does it not dawn on GISMO Jesus was apprehended, accused of Blasphemy ( No one comes to the Father except through me ) and died for "his" sin is the real reason why GISMO is left waiting and that the accusation proved to be true ?

JESUS SAYS==For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. 18"No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. =John 10:18

Ive never thought of sleep as a waste of time. It's when I dream. It's when I heal. It's when I am reenergized to take on the world. How is that waste?

JESUS SAYS==For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. 18"No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. =John 10:18

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani ....

'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?'

intoxication of a different kind -

GISMO, no one stands before The Almighty - the words ascribed to Jesus may not have been his, but for what his cause may have been, a martyrs death is just that, a death and no different from one to the other.

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani ....

'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?'

intoxication of a different kind -

GISMO, no one stands before The Almighty - the words ascribed to Jesus may not have been his, but for what his cause may have been, a martyrs death is just that, a death and no different from one to the other.

your ignorance knows no bounds!!! even worse is you allowing satan to use you as his tool,fool,puppet!! try to think!

Forum List

Back