🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘What An Fucking Disaster’: NBC Hot Mic Moment Appears To Catch Panelist Trashing Iowa Caucuses

Lol. It really is an idiot camp over there.
The wheels are off the Dem clown wagon.

broken+wagon.jpg

It's impressive. Reaching new levels of ineptitude daily.

Shadow Inc., the creators of the Iowa caucus app says that the apps collected the data accurately, but reported it incompletely.

That seems strange...the MSM said that election officials were trying to call their data in by phone...indicating that the data was not being input.

Something's fishy......

Seriously, enjoy the clusterfk.

If Mayor Pete is not declared the winner.... then …. But I suspect the Iowa dems are honest, and honestly beyond help.

the dems are a strange bunch. They've had ground volunteers working for a year, living on ramen and living in free basements. And it's 97% white with no chance of going dem, and then they're off to New Hampshire

Something fishy is going on....
An application for the local election officials to input their precinct data is sooo simple it almost can't fail.

This is all it has to do:

Make a connection to the server.
Allow the official to login
Allow the official to enter the data - just a handful of numbers
Maybe allow the official to view the current results
Log them off
Close the connection

all of the above must be encrypted (almost everything on the internet gets encrypted.)

1700 simultaneous connections to a server isn't a lot given the tiny amount of data being transmitted.

They should have done a couple of load tests ahead of time just to be sure. (i.e. have all the election officials log in at the same time and input bogus data.)

I'd like to say that the server may have been hacked - but the server should have been hardened, so that's no excuse.

It's either a seriously incompetent company that created this app

or it's a competent company that's owned and run by Republicans

Or somebody at the DNC didn't like the results they were seeing!

Perhaps this will embolden the Parties to move the first contests to some state that matters.

They should have done a couple of load tests ahead of time just to be sure. (i.e. have all the election officials log in at the same time and input bogus data.)

So, in other words, practice how you play?

Shadow Inc., the creators of the Iowa caucus app says that the apps collected the data accurately, but reported it incompletely.

Iowa Caucus App working as intended......

if ( largestVoteTotalCandidate == "Bernie Sanders") {
throw new Exception("Establishment Panic Alert");
system.exit(0);
}
else {
reportVoteTotals(voteTotal);
}

:p

Forum List

Back