What are sports fans thinking about all this political theatre going on in The Game of BLM.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
These numbers are from a month ago before Wave 2 with work stoppages.

Highlights....35% of frequent sports watchers are less likely to watch BLM activism sports................Think of that. You lost 35% of your market............................BAWWWHAHA!!!

43% of males under 40 are less likely to watch BLM sporting events...2 percent said they would...................OK 43% of your 40 and under crowd is unhappy......................LOLOL

28 percent of blacks and 28% whites are less likely....................You lost near 30% of blacks and whites................LOL

This is astounding. And it was before the last violent felon who got shot 7 times.

This is a very accurate article

I'm done with all pro sports! ALL! But understand...this was INTENTIONAL!

Pro sports give us entertainment & a RELEASE of pent-up hostilities...now we'll see more hostilities out in public.

Just another gift from the democrat filth!

Its only 1000 people in the study. Prime time viewership for the NBA is up 16% over last year and its summertime when most the NBA playoffs would already be over.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
They think that they're punishing fans by taking the ball and walking off the playground.
Only someone retarded or a low information voter would think that was true. They know their fans pretty well. Its the owners they are targeting.

• Thanks
I don't have any problems with athletes participating in politics off the field. They are private citizens and have that right like everybody else.

But once they step on to the field, I don't want to see politics involved, including politics with which I agree.

I never understood how a sports nut's brain worked anyway, but you might note that the teams are taking their stance in spite of, rather than because of their viewer ratings. If they did it to increase their viewership, it would be nothing more than a marketing ploy. You have to admit the players feel deeply about what they are doing. It's up to you to decide how you want to respond to it.

Screw em, pretty sure NONE of the cardboard cutouts cared if the players walked out.

I don't have any problems with athletes participating in politics off the field. They are private citizens and have that right like everybody else.

But once they step on to the field, I don't want to see politics involved, including politics with which I agree.

I don't think they really care what you think about their actions.

Screw em love watching sports but when this pandemic shut them down I found out I can get along just fine without it.

They think that they're punishing fans by taking the ball and walking off the playground.
Only someone retarded or a low information voter would think that was true. They know their fans pretty well. Its the owners they are targeting.

Fans watch the games and spend alot of money on fan gear. Owners count the money.
So you agree you are retarded and now realize they are targeting the owners? The fans support the players.

• Thanks
Its only 1000 people in the study. Prime time viewership for the NBA is up 16% over last year and its summertime when most the NBA playoffs would already be over.
Yeah, sure....Viewership is up, so let's slap all of out fans in the face with a truly meaningless temper tantrum!

Makes total sense!:rolleyes:
I didnt feel slapped in the face. I agree with them that their actions were meaningful and required.

Yes it makes sense unless youre retarded.

Dont watch. They wont miss you. They can take a year off and still live better than you.

• Thanks

Fans watch the games and spend alot of money on fan gear. Owners count the money.
So you agree you are retarded and now realize they are targeting the owners? The fans support the players.

The fans that do are useful idiots too!

Like you....

Forum List

Back