What are the characteristics of an armed person???

he was armed

And?

Are you saying that only men sent from the government have a 2nd amendment? Or a 4th amendment, for that matter?

Since when do we bypass the 5th amendment and due process in favor of arbitrary on-the-spot public executions of American citizens just because some government employee doesn't like the way they look?

Let me guess. You probably call yourself a conservative, too. Right?

Last edited:
You make sure you instruct those cops is just how much you know. Right up until the BLAMMO! After which we will all laugh at you. But you won't know because you will be dead.

Shut up. I'm talking Mr. 2nd amendment guy. Not you. Get back in your hole.

He's gonna teach us what he knows about the role of government and the powers delegated to it versus those which are not. He's gonna show us that conservative wisdom of his.
You can make me shut up the same way you can make that cop take you seriously. Nothing at all. You poor soul, You really think you are really gonna give those cops what for. Like they don't have to deal with the foolish like yourself several times a day.

I've seen a black man get shot with an m16 by another black man.

One was a National Guardsman, the other had a Molotov cocktail in his hand. To me, as I was whizzing by, it looks like he intended to throw it at the squad of guardsmen on the corner.

It did not go as cocktail boy planned.

What I saw was the black National Guardsman raise his rifle, looked where he was aiming, and saw a guy drop from a headshot. Fire was kinda spreading around his arm as we sped on by. I was quite focused on him.

Well I'll be damned, it was Bob Graham that called them out. Ofc that's back when Democrats were still Americans. Bob Graham was alright for a Democrat.
He was alright in general.

Did Jerry Brown call out the Guard for Antifa yet? No? There ya go. He's a turd.

Last edited:
That's how people get shot. But they can feel superior as they lay leaking in the street.

And that is OK with you? I don't want to assume anything, but it almost sounds like you agree with how our country is turning into a police state.

That's how people get shot. But they can feel superior as they lay leaking in the street.

And that is OK with you? I don't want to assume anything, but it almost sounds like you agree with how our country is turning into a police state.

Police did not shoot people at the rate they do these days when I was growing up, it's a bad thing.

Police did not shoot people at the rate they do these days when I was growing up, it's a bad thing.

What is a bad thing… that they don't shoot people as often as they used to? So you have no problem with a police state, where law abiding citizens are losing their constitutional rights and are automatically treated like criminals?

We aren't turning into a police state. We have maintained some defense against the massive criminal element arrayed against us. If you don't like it. Don't call the police.

You know, what he doesn't get is the cop is doing a job, and the cop doesn't know who you are or what your intent is.... so as a law abiding citizen, it pays to be respectful and courteous to the officer.....

What I don't get? Let me ask you this and maybe you can learn me. What business does a cop have detaining a law abiding citizen in the f'irst place? What part of doing his job pertains to pissing all over a law abiding citizen's 4th amendment?

And what about compelling a law abiding citizen to speak? Do you understand the wonderful wisdom of the 1st amendment? And what of the 5th? And the 10th? Do you want to splain to me what I'm not understanding here about the specific powers delegated to these minions in our Constitution?

Show us that conservative wisdom of yours. I like to learn. Tell us what you know about the power your man from the government has to compel a law abiding citizen to speak. Hows that his job description? How's pissing on a law abiding coitizens 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 10th amendment part of your man's job description?
Well, for grins, lets say the police were called and told that an idiot wearing a helmet like this:
58613.jpg

Just robbed a bank. And then let's say you were walking down the street wearing your very similar idiot helmet and you meet the vague description of the armed robber, and the police see you. They ARE going to stop you and have every right to do so because you match the BOLO description. If you are smart, you will comply with the police, if not, then you get what you deserve.

You have to give the cops your CCL along with your drivers license when stopped.
Anyone with a CCL will cooperate because they are law abiding citizens.

You need to educate yourself about duty to inform laws and where the're applicable before you pop off about such things in such blanket fashion.

And for you to say the NRA has done more harm to the 2nd is ridiculous.

Now. This. The difference between you and I here is that I happen to know what I'm talking about.

Let's take the NRA spew about universal background checks, for instance. They love em. And so do most so-called conservatives in America. But the truth is that most so-called conservatives don't underzstand jack squat nothin about the role of government or conservatism or their rights.

Let's review what is wrong with the NRA spew about universal background checks.

First, universal background checks are a violation of the 1st amendment because it compels people to speak.

Secondly, universal background checks are a violation of the 5th amendment because it forces people to provide information about themselves in order to require a gun.

Thirdly, universal background checks are a violation of the 10th amendment because it isn't a specific power granted the government in the constitution.

Now. You and the NRA just pissed all over everyone's 1st, 5th, and 10th amendments. Why?

Do you feel good about yourself? Do you feel like a patriot? Why do you hate the 1st amendment? Why do you hate the 5th? And the 10th? Hm? Why? Why do you and the NRA feel that Americans should be forced by the federal government to relinquish their 1st, 5th, and 10th amendment rights in order to beg for their 2nd? Explain this shit, please. Thanks.

I could go on and on about the NRA, though. But let's clear those few tid bits up first.

You have to give the cops your CCL along with your drivers license when stopped.
Anyone with a CCL will cooperate because they are law abiding citizens.

You need to educate yourself about duty to inform laws and where the're applicable before you pop off about such things.

And for you to say the NRA has done more harm to the 2nd is ridiculous.

Now. This. The difference between you and I here is that I happen to know what I'm talking about.

Let's take the NRA spew about universal background checks, for instance. They love em. And so do most so-called conservatives in America. But the truth is that most so-called conservatives don't underzstand jack squat nothin about the role of government or conservatism or their rights.

Let's review what is wrong with the NRA spew about universal background checks.

First, universal background checks are a violation of the 1st amendment because it compels people to speak.

Secondly, universal background checks are a violation of the 5th amendment because it forces people to provide information about themselves in order to require a gun.

Thirdly, universal background checks are a violation of the 10th amendment because it isn't a specific power granted the government in the constitution.

Now. You and the NRA just pissed all over everyone's 1st, 5th, and 10th amendments. Why?

Do you feel good about yourself? Do you feel like a patriot? Why do you hate the 1st amendment? Why do you hate the 5th? And the 10th? Hm? Why? Explain this shit, please. Thanks.

I could go on and on about the NRA, though.
Aww bullshit! That's the first thing they tell you here is that if the cops ask for your ID you have to show your CHL and inform them you are armed.

What is a bad thing… that they don't shoot people as often as they used to? So you have no problem with a police state, where law abiding citizens are losing their constitutional rights and are automatically treated like criminals?
He didn't say anything like that. I wish you trolls wouldn't twist spin and lie so much.

I was stopped/stalked by police for -------------------------------------------------walking to work!
and another time for -----------------------------------------------biking home from work
another time a cop stopped me for --------------------------biking to work
Your resentment of being observed and/or stopped by police when you'd done nothing unlawful is perfectly understandable. It's a normal human reaction to an offensive action. But, presuming you are Black, the level of crime perpetrated by Blacks, possibly who dress like you and/or dress their hair like you, etc., is the reason you were stopped.

No one is losing constitutional rights (unless democrats take them away) and no one is automatically treated like a criminal, unless they are criminals. Most of the time, yes, they are criminals

The incident began when patrol officers on foot saw a man exhibiting characteristics of an armed person.

"He looked like he may have something on him," Guglielmi said. "They go to question him and at that point a confrontation ensues and he is shot."

The man, who was armed, was taken to an area hospital where he died, Guglielmi said.

Officials: Chaotic scene erupts with angry crowd after fatal police shooting in South Shore
-------------------------------------------------------

do they mean armed after they put a gun on him, or armed while walking down the street? Do investigate everyone who is exhibiting characteristics of an armed person.

What are the characteristics of an armed person???

I'd say one that has a firearm in their immediate possession. Like me right now.

I have a gun that shoots big bullets in my pocket.

Have you been approached by the police.
As a matter of fact I have been stopped while armed I informed the officer that I had a loaded weapon in the car he ordered me out asked where it as I told him he patted me down and then asked why I told him I had a firearm in the car with me. I told him because while it was dark and he may not have sen it I did not want to make his job harder by him seeing it and panicking, he thanked me and I went on my way.

Dumbass, cops shoot people at a higher rate these days, you stupid fuck! GRrrr!

Something about Oscar Ray Bolin, and they changed the policies after that. I'd like to see it back the way it was. Now, I don't trust the police at all. Not at all, only the ones I know. That's not very many.

We aren't turning into a police state. We have maintained some defense against the massive criminal element arrayed against us. If you don't like it. Don't call the police.
I don't think you've been paying attention. There are tons and tons of incidents of normal, law abiding people calling the cops to help with something, and then innocent people getting shot for no reason whatsoever except for that the cop was trigger-happy. Unfortunately, we usually don't hear about those stories on the news, we usually only hear about the ones related to race, imo because the powers that be purposely want to create division and pit groups against each other. Divide and conquer.

Dumbass, cops shoot people at a higher rate these days, you stupid fuck! GRrrr!

Something about Oscar Ray Bolin, and they changed the policies after that. I'd like to see it back the way it was. Now, I don't trust the police at all. Not at all, only the ones I know. That's not very many.
I don't trust them either, but in nearly every case with a black, they black is resisting or refusing to comply.

Forum List

Back