What are the democrats going to do now?

The problem with the he isn't fit argument is the past year shows otherwise. He is accomplishing quite a bit of his agenda. Is he perfect? No but clearly knows what he is doing and can do it.

It's pretty obvious that Trump does know what he's doing. The jobs report came out today:

+228,000 NOVEMBER
2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election...
Record low unemployment rate for manufacturing...
Hispanic unemployment rate drops to 4.7% - LOWEST in history of USA

Of course, some Obama-lover will be along to give the Purple-lipped Messiah all the credit in 3...2...1...

Republicans haven't passed anything to change the economy...

They spent the first part of the year repealing regulations Obama slapped on at the end that hurt businesses

The tax cuts will benefit businesses.

The end of the Obamacare mandate, if it remains in the tax bill will help too.

The economy hasn't gotten your analysis.

Name one substantial regulation that was repealed.

The economy is trending the same as it was with Obama.

Hundreds of regulations have been repealed.

Trump administration cancels hundreds of Obama-era regulations
The list, issued as part of a semiannual report on the entire government’s regulatory agenda, shows the extent to which this administration is determined to erase many of the Obama administration’s policy priorities. In several instances, the administration is dropping rules aimed at tightening worker safety standards or omitting species the government had pledged to protect under the Endangered Species Act. In other cases, it is proposing new regulations that provide employers with more leeway in how they run their businesses or report their activities to federal officials.

The Trump administration said it was pulling or suspending 860 pending regulations. Of those, 469 were being completely withdrawn. Another 391 were being set aside or reevaluated. These proposed regulations could be revisited at some point or dropped altogether.

52 Environmental regulations
52 Environmental Rules on the Way Out Under Trump

Carbon Emissions rules repealed
E.P.A. Announces Repeal of Major Obama-Era Carbon Emissions Rule

Climate regulations
Trump EPA to propose repealing Obama's climate regulation: document

Take your pick of which repeal is the most substantial and beneficial.

But you can't prove it!

You don't know the difference between a regulation and legislation. :itsok:

Name one significant regulation that was repealed.

The streak remains alive, still no answer from any of them. I guess they have not gotten those talking points in their email yet.

It seems they are impressed by nothing being done. I'm not surprised.

If you seriously think nothing is going on you have your head in the sand.
List the accomplishments.
why is that important? is the economy doing better than when obummer was president or not? simple question.

I have done my research, I posted it in other threads. I'm not wasting any time to go retrieve all of that when you can go search on it. you go waste your time, present me with my findings and argue a point. I'll wait.

Yet you waste your time posting nothing.
that isn't a waste of time as I already posted for you. laughing, see? even just stupid posts like these you go round and round and round. too fking funny. you're one deranged person, i'm glad I have my experience to save my time.
go ahead ask me again, why you wasting time on nothing? then I'll answer wash rinse repeat. never ending with a lib.
I asked for 1 substantial regulation repealed. An easy answer if it existed. You continue to prove it does not.
it wasn't just one.

You can't give even one since it does not exist.

It's pretty obvious that Trump does know what he's doing. The jobs report came out today:

+228,000 NOVEMBER
2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election...
Record low unemployment rate for manufacturing...
Hispanic unemployment rate drops to 4.7% - LOWEST in history of USA

Of course, some Obama-lover will be along to give the Purple-lipped Messiah all the credit in 3...2...1...

Republicans haven't passed anything to change the economy...

They spent the first part of the year repealing regulations Obama slapped on at the end that hurt businesses

The tax cuts will benefit businesses.

The end of the Obamacare mandate, if it remains in the tax bill will help too.

The economy hasn't gotten your analysis.

Name one substantial regulation that was repealed.

The economy is trending the same as it was with Obama.

Hundreds of regulations have been repealed.

Trump administration cancels hundreds of Obama-era regulations
The list, issued as part of a semiannual report on the entire government’s regulatory agenda, shows the extent to which this administration is determined to erase many of the Obama administration’s policy priorities. In several instances, the administration is dropping rules aimed at tightening worker safety standards or omitting species the government had pledged to protect under the Endangered Species Act. In other cases, it is proposing new regulations that provide employers with more leeway in how they run their businesses or report their activities to federal officials.

The Trump administration said it was pulling or suspending 860 pending regulations. Of those, 469 were being completely withdrawn. Another 391 were being set aside or reevaluated. These proposed regulations could be revisited at some point or dropped altogether.

52 Environmental regulations
52 Environmental Rules on the Way Out Under Trump

Carbon Emissions rules repealed
E.P.A. Announces Repeal of Major Obama-Era Carbon Emissions Rule

Climate regulations
Trump EPA to propose repealing Obama's climate regulation: document

Take your pick of which repeal is the most substantial and beneficial.

But you can't prove it!
200.webp

i mean besides scream helplessly at the sky and piss their panties?
The Democratic strategy for 2018/2020 is pretty clear now: Try to damage Trump as much as possible and make those elections a referendum on him.

It looks like they're also going to try to make inter-party structural changes, such as changing caucuses and primary setups, and maybe get rid of superdelegates: How Democrats win the future (Opinion) - CNN

One thing they won't be doing is looking in the mirror and realizing what they've done to turn so many voters off, meaning their core strategies of PC, Identity Politics and insulting/mocking conservatives are not going anywhere, and they'll depend on demographics to support them there.

Could work, we'll see soon enough.
there is the mere fact that after one year there is nothing on trump and that was their golden ticket. so misleading the public may back fire.

It is backfiring on them now. Just like a cheap dime store loaded cigar. everything the left has tried against Trump, is blowing up in their own faces.

:laugh:

I’m sure republics can win any election which becomes a referendum on trump.

Just look at the 32% approval rating during good economic times.

Name one significant regulation that was repealed.

The streak remains alive, still no answer from any of them. I guess they have not gotten those talking points in their email yet.

why is that important? is the economy doing better than when obummer was president or not? simple question.

Following the same trends. Trump gets credit for not making it worse. Which is a big deal in politics, but unimpressive to me.

that isn't a waste of time as I already posted for you. laughing, see? even just stupid posts like these you go round and round and round. too fking funny. you're one deranged person, i'm glad I have my experience to save my time.
go ahead ask me again, why you wasting time on nothing? then I'll answer wash rinse repeat. never ending with a lib.
I asked for 1 substantial regulation repealed. An easy answer if it existed. You continue to prove it does not.
it wasn't just one.

see...laughing, I tell you it wasn't just one and you still ask for one.

What difference is it going to make? is trump doing nothing and the economy is soaring or is trump doing something you don't like and it's soaring? name one.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

everything regarding the investigation of Trump and his Crooked Cartel is dead.

yeah numbnuts tell that to Mueller.

You might better hope that Congress doesn't release the names of those representatives who had to pay American taxpayer's money as settlement for sexual harassment cases. Should they ever do that, you can say "goodbye" to a very large number of Democratic representatives.

Sure, there might be a couple Republicans in the list, but we're talking about something liberals and Democrats here. Everyone knows how they have no morals.
Cool story, bro. Do you want to talk about an actual case of a Republican using taxpayer money to settle sexual harassment claims, or your wishes that Democrats will be exposed for doing the same?
well we already have conyer's.
And he deserves the door for doing it. Are you going to say the same for Rep Farenthold, or continue to deflect?
sure, don't let it hit his sorry ass, or any other fking abuser. stealing our money. yep all of them. let's see the list. sure seemed you didn't think there were demolosers in the list. hmmmmm are you sincere or not?
Oh I’m sincere. I’m not a a Democrat. I lean left. But fuck all of them. The dirt needs to get out of Congress. I don’t care which party it falls from

You mean like "Bernie supporter"? You of all people should feel nothing less than contempt and disgust for the DNC,Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and the Democrat Party.

I am a right-wing conservative Republican gun-owning capitalist bastard who burns tires on Earth Day, and even I know that they fucked you people out of your constitutional right to elect your own representatives.

Mueller is scrambling trying to hold his team together. All he has is Flynn pleading guilty to a minor procedural offense. That isn't much. And Flynn can upend that cart at any time. The investigation is shaking right now.

Following the same trends. Trump gets credit for not making it worse. Which is a big deal in politics, but unimpressive to me.
well the GDP is much much better and is no longer stagnate. still doesn't answer the question, what exactly is wrong if he is doing nothing? the economy while he is president is soaring. you claim he did nothing. that makes him a fking genius.

You clearly have plenty of time. So you need to research to back up your claims? Shouldn't you have a clue before making the claim?
I have done my research, I posted it in other threads. I'm not wasting any time to go retrieve all of that when you can go search on it. you go waste your time, present me with my findings and argue a point. I'll wait.

Is Google broken in your world? Let me google that for you.

LMGTFY

The Democratic strategy for 2018/2020 is pretty clear now: Try to damage Trump as much as possible and make those elections a referendum on him.

It looks like they're also going to try to make inter-party structural changes, such as changing caucuses and primary setups, and maybe get rid of superdelegates: How Democrats win the future (Opinion) - CNN

One thing they won't be doing is looking in the mirror and realizing what they've done to turn so many voters off, meaning their core strategies of PC, Identity Politics and insulting/mocking conservatives are not going anywhere, and they'll depend on demographics to support them there.

Could work, we'll see soon enough.
there is the mere fact that after one year there is nothing on trump and that was their golden ticket. so misleading the public may back fire.

It is backfiring on them now. Just like a cheap dime store loaded cigar. everything the left has tried against Trump, is blowing up in their own faces.

:laugh:

I’m sure republics can win any election which becomes a referendum on trump.

Just look at the 32% approval rating during good economic times.
what is the approval rating of the dems? come on man let's see it.

it wasn't just one.

So tipsy didn't post enough for you?

Shocking

it wasn't just one.

So tipsy didn't post enough for you?

Shocking
which goes back to my post of wasting time giving him information when he ignores it.

Mueller is scrambling trying to hold his team together. All he has is Flynn pleading guilty to a minor procedural offense. That isn't much. And Flynn can upend that cart at any time. The investigation is shaking right now.

If Mueller ever intended to have Flynn testify he would never have pleas him to a crime falsi

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

Reality just can’t seem to square with the left’s made up world can it?
I know I know Find a racist pedophile pervert married 3 or 4 times a lying scumbag and then run him against the Republican To have a chance that's what dems need to do

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

Reality just can’t seem to square with the left’s made up world can it?
I know I know Find a racist pedophile pervert married 3 or 4 times a lying scumbag and then run him against the Republican To have a chance that's what dems need to do
Clinton's too old and the name isn't a good one after the misses got beat up.

well the GDP is much much better and is no longer stagnate. still doesn't answer the question, what exactly is wrong if he is doing nothing? the economy while he is president is soaring. you claim he did nothing. that makes him a fking genius.

They said Coolidge did nothing too. Best economy that century

Forum List

Back