What are the democrats going to do now?

i mean besides scream helplessly at the sky and piss their panties?

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

Reality just can’t seem to square with the left’s made up world can it?

We are going to continue to point out the obvious, that trump is the worst president ever and work to build on the Virginia election results.

James Buchanan continues to hold the honor of worst president. Though Obama did try to challenge that claim

Buchanan worse than Wilson?

Time has proven those two to be very bad, we will see that the best thing 0bama did was usher in the Trump years. I think he will be proven to be the worst of all time.

Buchannan sent the military to put down a non existent rebellion in Utah.

He essentially ignored the fight between pro and anti slavery groups.

Before he left office the civil war began.

Wilson, as atrocious as he was at least won world war 1. Sure he set up the inevitability of world war 2 and might have kept us out of the first one... Ok Wilson might be worse

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

We are going to continue to point out the obvious, that trump is the worst president ever and work to build on the Virginia election results.

All they can do now is alternate between the "He's not fit" narrative and the "He grabbed a pussy" tactic.

The latter is the main reason the Democrats are having a circular firing squad over the "sexual harassment" issue. Like I said, their entire playbook comes from Saul Alinsky's rules, number 4 being "Make the enemy live up to it's own book of rules."

Alinsky's rules have been the strategy used for ever major Democrat campaign for the last 50 years. That's all they have to go on and by shoving some of their own off the cliff, they think Trump will respond by jumping too.

But he won't. Trump is much smarter than they are: The left has tried everything imaginable and nothing seems to stick. That is also the reason they lost the election: The left keeps trying to use the same old routines they've used against Republican politicians. But they can't seem to understand that Trump is not a politician and the same rules of engagement simply don't work against him.

It's really pretty damned hilarious when you stand back and watch the Democrat's shit show, their posturing, and the cheesy Kabuki theater they're putting on. What's even funnier, is that they'll most likely try to emulate Trump by running some rich white guy in 2020. Or they'll just triple down on their stupidity, and continue pandering to the fringe element of society, like they usually do. We'll see.
It isn't that Trump is smarter, it's that he is amoral and shameless. His cult followers will support him no matter what.

Setting your immature butthurt aside, he’s smarter and more capable that any president in our lifetime.

Leftists have always considered themselves to the the "smart ones". They've always imagined that they are smarter, more intelligent, wittier, better educated, more well-adjusted, more compassionate, and more caring than anyone else in this country.

They've always believed "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."

They also liked to portray the last great President Ronald Reagan, as a bumbling old senile fool. Even GW was portrayed as a "chimp". Imagine the howls that would have emanated from the left if someone referred to Obama as a "chimp"?
You mean like half the right wing posters here do?

Republican Blake Farenthold: Used $84k of taxpayer money to settle a sexual harassment claim

Republican Trent Franks: Resigned from Congress after being exposed for trying to donate sperm to staffers

Republican Roy Moore: Pedophile, pro-slavery, in love with Putin

“Republican” Donnie Trump: Pussy grabber

Go Republicans! :lol:

You might better hope that Congress doesn't release the names of those representatives who had to pay American taxpayer's money as settlement for sexual harassment cases. Should they ever do that, you can say "goodbye" to a very large number of Democratic representatives.

Sure, there might be a couple Republicans in the list, but we're talking about something liberals and Democrats here. Everyone knows how they have no morals.
Cool story, bro. Do you want to talk about an actual case of a Republican using taxpayer money to settle sexual harassment claims, or your wishes that Democrats will be exposed for doing the same?

So you can't give even one example.
why waste my time. I just posted why we won't. It isn't useful to anything. we know the facts, you wish to stay uninformed is your choice.

You would if you could, but nothing significant has changed so you can't.
again, experience has taught me....why waste my time. I just posted why we won't. It isn't useful to anything. we know the facts, you wish to stay uninformed is your choice.

Yes you keep responding with nothing, why bother? Nothing substancial has changed.
I don't have to. I am aware of the regulations that EOs targeted. they've been listed in here. you choose to ignore them. your right. my right not to waste my time providing you anything. you will thumb your nose at it. it's your history.

You haven't given a single specific example. You waste your time with nothing. Nothing has changed.

Democrats are going into 2018 with the FBI in full disintegration mode. In six months, we might not have an FBI anymore. It is so corrupt, it is no more than the KGB of the democrats.

The Russian collusion 'angle' gets worse for Trump every day - except within the rightwing propaganda machine's denialism.

Republican Blake Farenthold: Used $84k of taxpayer money to settle a sexual harassment claim

Republican Trent Franks: Resigned from Congress after being exposed for trying to donate sperm to staffers

how much did conyer's payout? you know that demoloser dude that spent hush money too?
Another cool story, bro, and right on track with your state of denial

The economy under Obama was stagnated. There wasn't any serious growth in 8 years. Trump takes over and the economy explodes. We are supposed to believe this is a coincidence?

And there doesn't have to be a major regulation repealed. Thousands of minor ones slowing business growth being repealed will let businesses act
Economy is trending the same as obama.

So you can't name even one. Shocking.
We all know how the game is played:

1. Ask for examples or proof of a post that has upset you
2. When examples or proof are provided, deny that they're good enough
3. Demand explanation of the proof, knowing that you'll once again deny that it's good enough
4. When the person who provided the proof refuses to play along, claim some kind of victory, like you're in grade school.

son, we've been through this over the course of most of this thread. you don't like the answers you get. We know, why provide you anymore? hence, I now hear blah, blah, blah

sure I can, but as experience has taught me....why waste my time. I just posted why we won't. It isn't useful to anything. we know the facts, you wish to stay uninformed is your choice.

Yet you keep wasting your time responding with nothing. You have nothing.
I'm not wasting my time with my posts. It's the investigation and copying and pasting I won't waste it on. you're not worth it. I can provide why I'm not and the experience that drives that judgement. no problemo.

You're banking a hell of a lot on an insignificant election, aren't you?

All they can do now is alternate between the "He's not fit" narrative and the "He grabbed a pussy" tactic.

The latter is the main reason the Democrats are having a circular firing squad over the "sexual harassment" issue. Like I said, their entire playbook comes from Saul Alinsky's rules, number 4 being "Make the enemy live up to it's own book of rules."

Alinsky's rules have been the strategy used for ever major Democrat campaign for the last 50 years. That's all they have to go on and by shoving some of their own off the cliff, they think Trump will respond by jumping too.

But he won't. Trump is much smarter than they are: The left has tried everything imaginable and nothing seems to stick. That is also the reason they lost the election: The left keeps trying to use the same old routines they've used against Republican politicians. But they can't seem to understand that Trump is not a politician and the same rules of engagement simply don't work against him.

It's really pretty damned hilarious when you stand back and watch the Democrat's shit show, their posturing, and the cheesy Kabuki theater they're putting on. What's even funnier, is that they'll most likely try to emulate Trump by running some rich white guy in 2020. Or they'll just triple down on their stupidity, and continue pandering to the fringe element of society, like they usually do. We'll see.
It isn't that Trump is smarter, it's that he is amoral and shameless. His cult followers will support him no matter what.

Setting your immature butthurt aside, he’s smarter and more capable that any president in our lifetime.

Leftists have always considered themselves to the the "smart ones". They've always imagined that they are smarter, more intelligent, wittier, better educated, more well-adjusted, more compassionate, and more caring than anyone else in this country.

They've always believed "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."

They also liked to portray the last great President Ronald Reagan, as a bumbling old senile fool. Even GW was portrayed as a "chimp". Imagine the howls that would have emanated from the left if someone referred to Obama as a "chimp"?
condescending assholes is all they are. why beat around the bush, this is the truth.

Reagan was a doddering old fool. Foreign policy ran out of the white house basement, wife reading the stars and him thinking that he actually fought In WWI.

Bedtime for Bozo.

3. Demand explanation of the proof, knowing that you'll once again deny that it's good enough
4. When the person who provided the proof refuses to play along, claim some kind of victory, like you're in grade school.

son, we've been through this over the course of most of this thread. you don't like the answers you get. We know, why provide you anymore? hence, I now hear blah, blah, blah

sure I can, but as experience has taught me....why waste my time. I just posted why we won't. It isn't useful to anything. we know the facts, you wish to stay uninformed is your choice.

I'm not wasting my time with my posts. It's the investigation and copying and pasting I won't waste it on. you're not worth it. I can provide why I'm not and the experience that drives that judgement. no problemo.

You clearly have plenty of time. So you need to research to back up your claims? Shouldn't you have a clue before making the claim?

You might better hope that Congress doesn't release the names of those representatives who had to pay American taxpayer's money as settlement for sexual harassment cases. Should they ever do that, you can say "goodbye" to a very large number of Democratic representatives.

Sure, there might be a couple Republicans in the list, but we're talking about something liberals and Democrats here. Everyone knows how they have no morals.
Cool story, bro. Do you want to talk about an actual case of a Republican using taxpayer money to settle sexual harassment claims, or your wishes that Democrats will be exposed for doing the same?
well we already have conyer's.

You clearly have plenty of time. So you need to research to back up your claims? Shouldn't you have a clue before making the claim?
I have done my research, I posted it in other threads. I'm not wasting any time to go retrieve all of that when you can go search on it. you go waste your time, present me with my findings and argue a point. I'll wait.

Trumps accomplishments are so great none of you even have a clue what they are.

I have done my research, I posted it in other threads. I'm not wasting any time to go retrieve all of that when you can go search on it. you go waste your time, present me with my findings and argue a point. I'll wait.

Yet you waste your time posting nothing.

And he deserves the door for doing it. Are you going to say the same for Rep Farenthold, or continue to deflect?

Name one substantial regulation that was repealed.

Do not hold your breath waiting for an answer on that one, I have asked about 100 times on this board and still have not gotten an answer

You don't know the difference between a regulation and legislation. :itsok:

Name one significant regulation that was repealed.

The streak remains alive, still no answer from any of them. I guess they have not gotten those talking points in their email yet.

It seems they are impressed by nothing being done. I'm not surprised.

If you seriously think nothing is going on you have your head in the sand.

And he deserves the door for doing it. Are you going to say the same for Rep Farenthold, or continue to deflect?

Nope. You Democrats are stupid. Throw yourselves under the bus if you want to, and commit political suicide. But don't expect any of us to follow.

We don't share your pain.

that isn't a waste of time as I already posted for you. laughing, see? even just stupid posts like these you go round and round and round. too fking funny. you're one deranged person, i'm glad I have my experience to save my time.

that isn't a waste of time as I already posted for you. laughing, see? even just stupid posts like these you go round and round and round. too fking funny. you're one deranged person, i'm glad I have my experience to save my time.
go ahead ask me again, why you wasting time on nothing? then I'll answer wash rinse repeat. never ending with a lib.

It's pretty obvious that Trump does know what he's doing. The jobs report came out today:

+228,000 NOVEMBER
2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election...
Record low unemployment rate for manufacturing...
Hispanic unemployment rate drops to 4.7% - LOWEST in history of USA

Of course, some Obama-lover will be along to give the Purple-lipped Messiah all the credit in 3...2...1...

Republicans haven't passed anything to change the economy...

They spent the first part of the year repealing regulations Obama slapped on at the end that hurt businesses

The tax cuts will benefit businesses.

The end of the Obamacare mandate, if it remains in the tax bill will help too.

The economy hasn't gotten your analysis.

Name one substantial regulation that was repealed.

The economy is trending the same as it was with Obama.

The economy under Obama was stagnated. There wasn't any serious growth in 8 years. Trump takes over and the economy explodes. We are supposed to believe this is a coincidence?

And there doesn't have to be a major regulation repealed. Thousands of minor ones slowing business growth being repealed will let businesses act

I'm not doing your homework.

If trump isn't repealing regulations, why do you guys keep complaining about him ending regulations?

And no the economy is not trending the same was as Obama.

The Obama economy was flat.

Trump takes over and the economy is going up.

Shocking

Forum List

Back