What are the odds any welfare recipient will vote republican?

Most of them actually work but don't earn enough to keep food on the table. Everyone seems to miss the point that most people are not on welfare because they want to be on welfare. They are on it because it is the only way they can keep a roof over their head and food on the table.

most of them are poor single mothers without Republican family values, instead they have liberal hip hop values. Do you understand now?
And they play jigaboo music and eat lots of fried chicken and watermelon.

liberal too stupid for substance plays the race card

Amount spent on employer sponsored health insurance exemption each year: $659 billion.
And here we see more confusion. When government decides not to tax something, that's not "additional spending". It's actually a small piece of "good government". The fact that the government then taxes lots of other things makes people complain that the taxation is not "even" (which they mistake for "fair"). But then they conclude that more taxation is needed, not less.

You've been listening to liberals too much.
You are making a variation of the "I get to keep more of my own money" argument, and its bogus.

That $659 billion has to be made up for by borrowing and higher tax rates for everyone.
(patiently)

OK, using small words:

When I call for not taxing, I also mean not sneaking around the need for taxing by borrowing and making our children pay twenty years later with THEIR higher taxes.

I mean getting rid of the unconstitutional (sorry for the big word) programs that are illegally soaking up all this tax money.

There. All clear now?

Some of us are not liberals. We don't want government involved in things other than protecting our fundamental rights.

The argument that "government is doing SO much more (paying retirement funds, paying unemployment, paying health subsidies, etc. etc.) that to stop those things would cause chaos and pain", is itself bogus.

I'm sorry the government has deliberately gotten its subjects hooked so heavily on the narcotic of "government help and free stuff" and is now sounding warnings about the withdrawal symptoms that will happen if it stops. That doesn't mean that the addiction is a good thing, and doesn't mean we are better off getting more and more hooked.

We MUST stop the addiction (gradually if necessary) before it kills the patient, and must get the patient (that's the country) healthy again. First step is to get rid of the dope peddlers (liberals), while showing the patient that, painful though it my be, breaking the addiction is the only way they can survive. Next is to step down the dosage of drugs (govt help and free stuff), on a schedule that CANNOT be altered or slowed.

The American people have to get used to the fact that the gravy train is doing the country more harm than good, and that they must get used to getting along without it.

Either we will get rid of the gravy train by legislating it out of existence sooner, or we'll get rid of it by its running out of Other People's Money and completely collapsing later. But not as "later" as you might think.

There IS no other way - one of those two things WILL happen.

Imagine this scenario. A person is receiving benefits from the government. That person has to make a choice between two candidates. One promises to extend this benefits forever and the other wants to end them. Who do you think that person will vote for?

It just seems like that the candidate promising to maintain those benefits has an advantage over the one that doesn't. I've spoken with people who are on these programs and they say they are great. It almost impossible for anyone to run on taking them away from them and you definitely can't tell them that to their face especially when they tell you they have a billion kids to feed. How does anyone run on taking away those benefits?

White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country

It s Official White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp Moochers in the Country Americans Against the Tea Party

The problem I have with this is that most of them are not moochers. Most of them actually work but don't earn enough to keep food on the table. Everyone seems to miss the point that most people are not on welfare because they want to be on welfare. They are on it because it is the only way they can keep a roof over their head and food on the table.

And their employers hold classes teaching them to apply for welfare.

IOW, the tax payers are paying twice.

But they think when Republicans talk about welfare Queens, they are talking about someone else, so they agree with the cons.

dear, being on welfare does not mean you support the economic programs or values that caused you to be on welfare.

Do you have the IQ to understand that?

Most of them actually work but don't earn enough to keep food on the table. Everyone seems to miss the point that most people are not on welfare because they want to be on welfare. They are on it because it is the only way they can keep a roof over their head and food on the table.

most of them are poor single mothers without Republican family values, instead they have liberal hip hop values. Do you understand now?

Not true at all BUT ...

Single mothers, stepping up, working to support the children the fathers deserted, working two jobs, trying to get an education or even NOT working and depending on welfare -

Why isn't it "Repub family values" that we would not help those women put food on the table for children who had no say in their situation?

"Repub family values" really means, let them starve in the streets because they didn't keep their legs closed.

LIBERAL values means we don't let our fellow human beings, including innocent children, starve or be homeless.

But they think when Republicans talk about welfare Queens, they are talking about someone else, so they agree with the cons.

dear, being on welfare does not mean you support the economic programs or values that caused you to be on welfare.

As usual, cowardly hypocrite, SpecialEdDear cherry picked from that post. The post actually reads,

"You would be very surprised at how many redneck welfare Republicans are actually out there. They are so dumb they don't even understand that they are on welfare. This is because they work low paying jobs but still need some government assistance to make it. But they think when Republicans talk about welfare Queens, they are talking about someone else, so they agree with the cons. It's the funniest shit I've seen in some time, but I see this shit on Facebook all the time."

And auditor0007 is correct.

Last edited:

As usual, cowardly hypocrite, SpecialEdDear cherry picked from that post. The post actually reads,

You would be very surprised at how many redneck welfare Republicans are actually out there. They are so dumb they don't even understand that they are on welfare. This is because they work low paying jobs but still need some government assistance to make it. But they think when Republicans talk about welfare Queens, they are talking about someone else, so they agree with the cons. It's the funniest shit I've seen in some time, but I see this shit on Facebook all the time.

You're a dumbass welfare queen.

And they play jigaboo music and eat lots of fried chicken and watermelon.

liberal too stupid for substance plays the race card

Tell that to this guy:
Black people aren't capable of functioning outside of the jungle.

You would be very surprised at how many redneck welfare Republicans are actually out there. They are so dumb they don't even understand that they are on welfare. This is because they work low paying jobs but still need some government assistance to make it. But they think when Republicans talk about welfare Queens, they are talking about someone else, so they agree with the cons. It's the funniest shit I've seen in some time, but I see this shit on Facebook all the time.

SUPERMAN1929

You take the name of a super being and yet you're a liar.

I have yet to see even one of your posts that is anything but lies.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

SUPERMAN1929

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Look no further than this post. Negros smell bad. Fact.

SUPERMAN1929

Fuck you, asshole. On her worst day my wife smells better than you on your best day.

SUPERMAN1929

Fuck you, asshole. On her worst day my wife smells better than you on your best day.
Wow. That's a big assumption. Have you smelled me before? I smell rather sweet.

SUPERMAN1929

See what I mean?

Yet another lie.

Or maybe you're just stooopid.

Or BOTH!

One thing I know for sure, slime like you are alive only because its illegal to kill you.

SUPERMAN1929

Have you smelled my wife, dipshit? Go fuck yourself.

SUPERMAN1929

See what I mean?

Yet another lie.

Or maybe you're just stooopid.

Or BOTH!

One thing I know for sure, slime like you are alive only because its illegal to kill you.

SUPERMAN1929

Have you smelled my wife, dipshit? Go fuck yourself.
I have a high IQ unlike people that want to debate stupid shit. Everyone knows that all blacks vote democrat because of group think and they get called uncle tom if they aren't part of the group.

Imagine this scenario. A person is receiving benefits from the government. That person has to make a choice between two candidates. One promises to extend this benefits forever and the other wants to end them. Who do you think that person will vote for?

It just seems like that the candidate promising to maintain those benefits has an advantage over the one that doesn't. I've spoken with people who are on these programs and they say they are great. It almost impossible for anyone to run on taking them away from them and you definitely can't tell them that to their face especially when they tell you they have a billion kids to feed. How does anyone run on taking away those benefits?
That is an accurate assessment.

Perhaps we need to amend the US Constitution so that if you are receiving Welfare, you are disqualified from voting?

That oughta be enough to give The Left an apoplexy fit, but, consider, from a certain vantage point...

If a judge is faced with a conflict of interest, he-or-she is obliged to recuse him- or herself from a case...

Welfare voters are similarly encumbered with a conflict-of-interest...

One that could potentially prove lethal to our national finances and diversity of viable political parties...

The solution looks bad as can be and stinks to high heaven, vis a vis our traditional favoring of egalitarianism, but...

Some such thing is the only way that we can begin to weed-out the Panderers and Vote Whores who will continue to promise to sustain and expand The Dole...

If there is another way around that Po' Folk Conflict of Interest, I'd be game to hear about it.

That is an accurate assessment.

Perhaps we need to amend the US Constitution so that if you are receiving Welfare, you are disqualified from voting?

That oughta be enough to give The Left an apoplexy fit, but, consider, from a certain vantage point...

If a judge is faced with a conflict of interest, he-or-she is obliged to recuse him- or herself from a case...

Welfare voters are similarly encumbered with a conflict-of-interest...

One that could potentially prove lethal to our national finances and diversity of viable political parties...

The solution looks bad as can be and stinks to high heaven, vis a vis our traditional favoring of egalitarianism, but...

Some such thing is the only way that we can begin to weed-out the Panderers and Vote Whores who will continue to promise to sustain and expand The Dole...

If there is another way around that Po' Folk Conflict of Interest, I'd be game to hear about it.
Really people who are on welfare shouldn't be able to vote. It's like giving your 5 year old kid the same say in your house as you have as the adult.

Forum List

Back