What are the odds that Kavanaugh Will Withdraw and sue?

Denial of civil rights(presumption of innocence until proven guilty and right to confront their accusers and many others.)

Calumny( the legal term for character assassination)

Perjury and solicitation of perjury

Admissability of repressed memory uncovered by use of a therapist is considered suspect in all courts and is normally thrown out if corraberation is lacking. The above range from constitutional rights in all cases including the UCMJ to some degree to common law and on to general practices.

Kavanaugh knows that ripping the Ds a new one is the best way to clear his name.

Will he do it?

This wasn't a trial. This was a job interview. Making any argument of 'presumption of innocence' irrelevant. As for perjury, there's no evidence of it. Even Trump admitted that Ford was credible.

Drop out? Unlikely. Sue? Virtually nil.

Kavanaugh has no grounds, he'd lose, and he know he'd lose. Which was why Kavanaugh started up with batshit conspiracy theories about 'revenge for Clinton' rather than attacking Ford personally.
Character assassination and destroying a person's reputation, calling him a gang rapist and accusing him of running a drug/rape ring is NEVER OK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Only Democrats believe all is fair if it results in what they want.
So, you are up for B. Clinton suing all here who have called him a rapist, eh?

How about Hillary suing for the LOCK HER UP chants at Trump's rallies. Not much 'presumption of innocence' in that one, either.

You deny that Hillary got a free pass from the fully corrupted Obama Administration?

Fully corrupted according to your imagination. And no one is going to jail because you made some silly nonsense up.

Again, the IG under Trump found that the FBI's conclusions regarding Hillary were reasonable and based on law and precedent. And that there was no evidence that political bias affected any investigative decisions.

You'd literally have to fold Trump's IG into your little conspiracy. Which might be adorable. But certainly isn't compelling.

He won't withdraw and he should sue the bitch into oblivion
Suuuuuuuuure......start a GoFundMe to help him out.

It's Plywood with it's usual nonsense.

Oh and Kavanagh doesn't need a GoFund me, he's an actual attorney and can sue the old lying bat himself

Now go pretend the plywood must get through!!!!!! Fcking dunce
Look at you, Mal! Supposedly married to a lawyer and yet you don't know the FIRST THING about law, that a lawyer should never represent themself. Your catfishing is showing.......oopsie.

Kavanaugh should sue...

I put in content, you failed. Reported, Plywood

Even Trump admitted that Ford was a credible witness.

There's zero chance Kavanaugh will sue. He'd lose. And he'd know he'd lose. Which is why Kavanaugh doubled down on batshit conspiracy theories about 'revenge for the Clintons' rather than attack Ford personally

Character assassination and destroying a person's reputation, calling him a gang rapist and accusing him of running a drug/rape ring is NEVER OK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Only Democrats believe all is fair if it results in what they want.

He should. 100%

He won't. 0%.

The republicans don't have the votes. They're hoping for something to change the equation on Kavanaugh in the FBI investigation.

Good luck with that. So far, more information on Kavanaugh has not endeared him with the public. The man is one of the least popular judicial nominees in recent history.

0%?

If he gets confirmed do you pledge to leave these boards forever? You proclaim 0% so no risk to you.
Deal?

I said there's zero chance that Kavanaugh will sue.

As for leaving the board, feel free to. I'm gonna stick around.

So if he sues you ll leave? Noted

He should. 100%

He won't. 0%.

The republicans don't have the votes. They're hoping for something to change the equation on Kavanaugh in the FBI investigation.

Good luck with that. So far, more information on Kavanaugh has not endeared him with the public. The man is one of the least popular judicial nominees in recent history.
It's funny to watch Flake make his condition for voting yes.....I could hear the RW deflation from here in California.....:777:We have a RW radio host here I sometimes listen to on my way home from work that was screaming.....SCREAMING into his mike this afternoon. Made me smile.

Yeah, they're all slowly morphing into Alex Jones. Even Kavanaugh doubled down on batshit conspiracies and trying to yell his way out of this.

How would you react if you were innocent and were accused of sexual assault with zero proof?

Denial of civil rights(presumption of innocence until proven guilty and right to confront their accusers and many others.)

Admissability of repressed memory uncovered by use of a therapist is considered suspect in all courts and is normally thrown out if corraberation is lacking. The above range from constitutional rights in all cases including the UCMJ to some degree to common law and on to general practices.

Kavanaugh knows that ripping the Ds a new one is the best way to clear his name.

Will he do it?
ZERO

He should. 100%

He won't. 0%.

It's funny to watch Flake make his condition for voting yes.....I could hear the RW deflation from here in California.....:777:We have a RW radio host here I sometimes listen to on my way home from work that was screaming.....SCREAMING into his mike this afternoon. Made me smile.

Yeah, they're all slowly morphing into Alex Jones. Even Kavanaugh doubled down on batshit conspiracies and trying to yell his way out of this.

How would you react if you were innocent and were accused of sexual assault with zero proof?

Not with batshit conspiracies. Not with dodging questions and trying to be evasive. I wouldn't say one thing in a televised interview and something else entirely when under oath. And I certainly wouldn't try to yell my way out it.

I'd call for a thorough FBI investigation. And I'd gladly take a polygraph. You know....like Ford did.

Oh and Kavanagh doesn't need a GoFund me, he's an actual attorney and can sue the old lying bat himself

Look at you, Mal! Supposedly married to a lawyer and yet you don't know the FIRST THING about law, that a lawyer should never represent themself. Your catfishing is showing.......oopsie.

Kavanaugh should sue...

There's zero chance Kavanaugh will sue. He'd lose. And he'd know he'd lose. Which is why Kavanaugh doubled down on batshit conspiracy theories about 'revenge for the Clintons' rather than attack Ford personally
Absolutely....even those who claim to know the law should know all that....but then again, there are those who slept in a Holiday Inn last night.........

Will he do it?

This wasn't a trial. This was a job interview. Making any argument of 'presumption of innocence' irrelevant. As for perjury, there's no evidence of it. Even Trump admitted that Ford was credible.

Kavanaugh has no grounds, he'd lose, and he know he'd lose. Which was why Kavanaugh started up with batshit conspiracy theories about 'revenge for Clinton' rather than attacking Ford personally.

Not quite. Since Congress is a lawmaking body, and because they retain certain powers and privileges unique to a court - such as the power of subpoena, and jail time for offenses such as contempt or perjury - they also bear and should bear some of the responsibilities, such as respecting Constitutional rights.

How about Hillary suing for the LOCK HER UP chants at Trump's rallies. Not much 'presumption of innocence' in that one, either.

You deny that Hillary got a free pass from the fully corrupted Obama Administration?

Fully corrupted according to your imagination. And no one is going to jail because you made some silly nonsense up.

Again, the IG under Trump found that the FBI's conclusions regarding Hillary were reasonable and based on law and precedent. And that there was no evidence that political bias affected any investigative decisions.

You'd literally have to fold Trump's IG into your little conspiracy. Which might be adorable. But certainly isn't compelling.

Well, maybe not fully but enough..

So according to you Hillary was totally innocent, not even a slap on the wrist?

Do you need the blah blah or is bottom line okay.?

Becoming a SCOTUS justice will be the best revenge, then he can screw over the Dem's for decades.

Alas, the GOP just blinked on that front, calling for an FBI investigation.

They did it because they didn't have the votes to confirm Kavanaugh. Ford's testimony made a difference. And they're stalling for time. They know a vote on Monday means that they lose. They're hoping to make something happen in the next week.

No, Ford's testimony made no difference at all. Jeff Flake's need to pander and virtue signal to whichever lobbying firm he's hoping to work at after retiring, and the need of the other "swing" Senators to cover their butts on the campaign trail, made the difference.

Kavanaugh should sue...

Absolutely....even those who claim to know the law should know all that....but then again, there are those who slept in a Holiday Inn last night.........

'Claimed' being the operative word. If Sassy's 'lawyer' husband is the source of her 'legal' analysis, he's probably doing lots of pro bono work.

Becoming a SCOTUS justice will be the best revenge, then he can screw over the Dem's for decades.

They did it because they didn't have the votes to confirm Kavanaugh. Ford's testimony made a difference. And they're stalling for time. They know a vote on Monday means that they lose. They're hoping to make something happen in the next week.

Ford is a liar, you bunch of dumb asses keep pushing we'll haul Ford into a court of law and rip her to shreds on the witness stand.

Ford was a very credible witness. Even Trump was forced to admit as much.

Kavanaugh has no leg to stand on legally and knows he'd lose any such suit. Which is why he started an unhinged conspiracy theory about 'revenge for Clinton' rather than attacking Ford personally.

There's zero chance he'd sue.

And with the Republicans not having the votes to pass him (thus, the stalling manuever of the investigation), and Mark Judge agreeing to cooperate with the FBI on conditions of confidentiality, things don't look good for Kavanaugh.

Oh, be serious. Ford looked like a dimwit. You people really have to learn to recognize when people are being polite.

He should. 100%

He won't. 0%.

Not with batshit conspiracies. Not with dodging questions and trying to be evasive. I wouldn't say one thing in a televised interview and something else entirely when under oath. And I certainly wouldn't try to yell my way out it.

I'd call for a thorough FBI investigation. And I'd gladly take a polygraph. You know....like Ford did.

Her poly only stated her assertion was true. I can assert that I am a lamp and pass the poly. Doesn’t make me a lamp. If I were falsely accused I d be suing, throwing F bombs and going ape shit. Kav was actually fairly calm for a man whose life and whose family’s life was destroyed by possibly false and definitely unproven allegations.

He said he would do whatever the Senate asked several times. He also is smarter than you (not saying much) he knows the FBI tactic is a delay ploy. Flake got them all. One week and the Dems agreed. They will likely find nothing new and he ll be confirmed and 4ever be the enemy of the dirty Leftists.

No, Ford's testimony made no difference at all. Jeff Flake's need to pander and virtue signal to whichever lobbying firm he's hoping to work at after retiring, and the need of the other "swing" Senators to cover their butts on the campaign trail, made the difference.

Nonsense. The GOP rejected an FBI investigation before Ford testified. The day after Ford testified, they're calling for one.

The GOP blinked. They don't have the votes. If they did, they'd vote on Monday. They're stalling for time, hoping something chances the equation for them.

As right now, the math doesn't work for Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh should sue...

'Claimed' being the operative word. If Sassy's 'lawyer' husband is the source of her 'legal' analysis, he's probably doing lots of pro bono work.

How about YOU leave my family out of it, chump? Rules are rules and I'm in a reporting mood this week

Ford should just fess up and admit she's a lying whore

He should. 100%

He won't. 0%.

I would want my name cleared by the FBI post haste.

He won't. 0%.

Her poly only stated her assertion was true. I can assert that I am a lamp and pass the poly.

Says you, citing your imagination. Per the actual expert, a 20 year veteran of the FBI who ran the polygraph test, the odds of her being deceptive about her account is 0.05%.

I'll take the 20 year FBI vet's assessment over the hapless nonsense you make up anyday. As would any rational person.

He should. 100%

He won't. 0%.

I would want my name cleared by the FBI post haste.

If the FBI comes back with the same data we have now. Inconclusive. What will you say then? Be honest.

Forum List

Back