What are the Republicans going to do when Obamacare is fixed?

The same thing they want to do to Medicare and Social Security. Fuck 'em up and screw the American people. The same exact things they've been doing for the last 30 years.

You really are angry. It's sad. You shouldn't have to go through life with that much anger inside. It's not healthy. Btw....just to interject a few facts...nobody has messed up Medicare or Social Security. A few politicians....mostly on the right, are trying to reform those programs to keep them solvent for our kids. At present, both are on track to be insolvent in about a decade.

Why don't you want Medicare and Social Security solvent? Do you hate old people? Admit it....you want to see this woman die? Come on...just admit it. You want to euthanize this sweet little grandma.

Grandma+Lyman-Busath.jpg

If that sweet little grandma is you... then yes, I say euthanize. :cool:

The same thing they want to do to Medicare and Social Security. Fuck 'em up and screw the American people. The same exact things they've been doing for the last 30 years.

You really are angry. It's sad. You shouldn't have to go through life with that much anger inside. It's not healthy. Btw....just to interject a few facts...nobody has messed up Medicare or Social Security. A few politicians....mostly on the right, are trying to reform those programs to keep them solvent for our kids. At present, both are on track to be insolvent in about a decade.

Why don't you want Medicare and Social Security solvent? Do you hate old people? Admit it....you want to see this woman die? Come on...just admit it. You want to euthanize this sweet little grandma.

Grandma+Lyman-Busath.jpg

You're right WQ. kidierocks really is angry. :lol:

we should wait until the cash flow is negative

We can probably apply the same to pregnant women
Why allow a women to have a child with Down syndrome?
I mean the left hated Palin's kid and they are bound to cost
the state more money in the long run.

The state should have mandated the abortion.

Grandma+Lyman-Busath.jpg

what an ugly nasty liberal...typical of how deep down they really could care less about people....they only care about people when they use them.... remember the cute/ugly ad by Obama where they stuck grandma in a wheelchair and claim Republicans want to shove here off a cliff......go out and play or something...haven't you trolled your own thread enough already?

Last edited:

they are starting to sound like this
one from this satire video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM8l3X_7Hkg]LEAVE BARACK ALONE! - YouTube[/ame]

they are starting to sound like this
one from this satire video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM8l3X_7Hkg]LEAVE BARACK ALONE! - YouTube[/ame]

I'm kinda diggin' the whole, "It may look broken but behold the power of a fully operational ObamaCare" argument. It really takes me back to my childhood. (like so many liberal arguments)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5lDKjA_7I0]Robot Chicken: Not Fully Operational Battle Station - YouTube[/ame]

What's so ironic is if it wasn't passed by democrats and, more importantly, Obama, Republicans would actually praise Obamacare for being so free market and right wing.

Guess they set themselves into this quagmire of a political position though.

What's amazing is that you think Republicans care any more about the free market that Democrats.

At least the Democrats understand the "free market". Republicans think "supply and demand" is a "wild liberal theory". I've had USMB Republicans explain it to me.

If you think the government can mandate demand, that is a wild theory.

I don't know what everyone else will do when and if Obamacare is ever fixed but I'm going to have a beer and go on with my life either way.

Repeal is the fix..Robbing people of their liberty can't be "fixed"

Look up "liberty" and "freedom", study constitutional narrative, and come back and tell us why you are wrong above.

I don't know what everyone else will do when and if Obamacare is ever fixed but I'm going to have a beer and go on with my life either way.

Look up "liberty" and "freedom", study constitutional narrative, and come back and tell us why you are wrong above.

The choice not to buy health insurance is an example fake... Anything else?

The reactionary Left will fight it.
They never take responsibility for their failed programs
like the Great Society which was suppose to end poverty.

But, no doubt the apologists for Papa Obamacare
and the reactionary left will fight repeal of this bad law
no matter how much it hurts the American people.

^ Fakey cannot grasp that he just established conclusively (yet again) how pitiably ignorant he is.

Jake has no idea what those words mean and needs someone to educate him

Obama could sell tickets for the Titantic to complete its maiden voyage to Southampton on his ObamaCare website and these Goofy Libs would oversubscribe it

Did you cut and paste your homework assignment by mistake?

Forum List

Back