What are the Republicans going to do when Obamacare is fixed?

The same thing they want to do to Medicare and Social Security. Fuck 'em up and screw the American people. The same exact things they've been doing for the last 30 years.

It would be impossible for Republicans to screw Medicare the way Democrats did with Obamacare - which robs Medicare of $716 billion from 2013 to 2022.

And does what with it? Give it to al Qaeda?
Republicans just cost the country 25 billion for nothing. Remember, they flew 9 billion on pallets over to Iraq and literally threw the money away. They don't even know who they gave it to.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's so ironic is if it wasn't passed by democrats and, more importantly, Obama, Republicans would actually praise Obamacare for being so free market and right wing.

Guess they set themselves into this quagmire of a political position though.

What's amazing is that you think Republicans care any more about the free market that Democrats.

At least the Democrats understand the "free market". Republicans think "supply and demand" is a "wild liberal theory". I've had USMB Republicans explain it to me.

What are you talking about, fixed?

It is already as good as it will ever get.

I'm just wondering when you guys are going to come out with the excuses for why you added thousands of dollars in additional taxes to the poor for your little disaster, but fight tooth and nail to keep the same poor from paying their fair share when it comes to income tax.

That will be an interesting maze of non-logic.

Sebelius was on TV saying it was good to go on Oct. 1. Now you are proud to ask "What are the republicans going to say when it is fixed?" and probably holding your breath on that comment.

You have no shame.

Sebelius was on TV saying it was good to go on Oct. 1. Now you are proud to ask "What are the republicans going to say when it is fixed?" and probably holding your breath on that comment.

You have no shame.

--LOL

watch as millions of people complain about the expensive health insurance

they have to buy that has poor coverage

Good question.

Yup.

The righties are making a huge mistake here, trying to pin the initial failure of the website to the entire program. I can't believe they're trying to pull this off -- perhaps they're looking at this as their Hail Mary pass.

Once the program is up and running, and all these millions of people are having most of their health insurance paid for by "someone else", they're gonna be motivated as hell to keep things just the way they are, they will have a direct, monthly, financial stake in voting to keep the program.

Those who are paying the freight will be shit out of luck, of course, but the Democrats are smartly wagering that those people will be mowed over by the rest.

Good question.

Yup.

The righties are making a huge mistake here, trying to pin the initial failure of the website to the entire program. I can't believe they're trying to pull this off -- perhaps they're looking at this as their Hail Mary pass.

Once the program is up and running, and all these millions of people are having most of their health insurance paid for by "someone else", they're gonna be motivated as hell to keep things just the way they are, they will have a direct, monthly, financial stake in voting to keep the program.

Those who are paying the freight will be shit out of luck, of course, but the Democrats are smartly wagering that those people will be mowed over by the rest.

Well see. Hope you don't have to eat those words. Are you one that will have to buy insurance under the Obamacare?

Celebrate it's lack of need due to the recent rapture?

Transmit a consolation speech from the American colony on Mars?

Commiserate it's lack of need due to the impending collision of Halley's commit into Earth?

Hard to say really until the day arrives.

Last edited:
Good question.

Yup.

Well see. Hope you don't have to eat those words. Are you one that will have to buy insurance under the Obamacare?

Yup, our premiums will be going from $570 to the low $800's, I forget, with a higher deductible. Old plan gone January 1.

Evidently if I multiply the amount of my increase by 12 months, it'll come to the $2500 per year I'm supposed to be saving. My calculator must be broken.

Once Obamacare is fixed...

1 Republicans will stop calling it Obamacare
2 Republicans will take credit for it

Yup.

Yup, our premiums will be going from $570 to the low $800's, I forget, with a higher deductible. Old plan gone January 1.

Evidently if I multiply the amount of my increase by 12 months, it'll come to the $2500 per year I'm supposed to be saving. My calculator must be broken.

Oh, I'm sorry. Actually that is not as bad as some. Some are going up much more than that. Are you happy with the benefits you'll be receiving?

Once Obamacare is fixed...

1 Republicans will stop calling it Obamacare
2 Republicans will take credit for it

What are you up to today, big guy? I thought we could hang out and I could wear my new t-shirt. It says...

:stupid:

Even the youngest of us on here will be facing death panels long before that happens.

When they repeal obamacare they can carry out their eugenic's plan of eliminating people who are unfit and unworthy of life, through natural selection, while social darwinism trumps all.

Oh, I'm sorry. Actually that is not as bad as some. Some are going up much more than that. Are you happy with the benefits you'll be receiving?

Let's cut to the chase, shall we? I've been against Obamacare from the beginning. That doesn't mean I agree with the GOP's behavior after the fact, which is (as usual nowadays) hurting them more than helping them.

Notice how the left had to lower the bar
To be fair, they have to, to make leftist programs
even appear to be working.

1) First, everyone is going to love it
2) Just wait until, we get the website fixed

No wonder the reactionary left made this monstrosity
start after the elections

Too bad they won't be able to fix the lies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o65vMUk5so]Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back