What Are They, If Not A Mob?

Thank God for angry mobs.

this-day-in-history-12161773---the-boston-tea-party.jpg

Now, will the O/P just sit down and STFU?

We are discussing the largest sector in the US, women.
The women have seen over the last three years their status dramatically marginalized. Maybe you folks happened to miss the record number of women running for office?
The right, is losing women's votes daily. The #Me2 movement is huge and it is real and it's foundation is built on facts and the disgust is directed at the party, who thinks women should shut up and stay in the kitchen.
My wife is a psychologist who has worked with thousands of women who have been physically, emotionally and sexuality abused. She understands the anger.and is surprised women didn't start making sure they were heard earlier. Well now, it's hit the boiling point..
The right is clueless and is out of touch. This is clearly demonstrated on this thread.
I have said for just about three years, Little Trumpsters are so naive about reality because they live in an alternate universe.
I hope you enjoy the midterm election.
Women have the same rights as men and no threat exists to those rights.

If there are fewer women running for office it is because fewer are choosing to run.

They are not being marginalized.

Maybe you should see how many therapists work for the men destroyed by false accisations.

First I asked my wife and she rolled her eyes, so I did some research on how any men needed therapy after being accused of false accusations. Apparently, not enough to warrant any articles, research, papers; etc.
You are gullible enough to fall for the Trump/GOP obviously weak argument.
Congratulations!
Secondly, as facts show, well over 60% of women disapprove of Trump. He is notorious for he marginalizes women. And the GOP just demonstrated that same trait.
Trump and the GOP has now stooped to calling the "Resistance" which is made up of anti-Trump women,"the Mob"! :happy-1: That's the ticket, demonize women and expect it to be a winning strategy!
How pathetic is that?. They are declaring war on women!!!
Here's your enemy,,women.
7UN2MDWLJII6RI7GITNKHU263Y.jpg

The women have seen over the last three years their status dramatically marginalized. Maybe you folks happened to miss the record number of women running for office?
The right, is losing women's votes daily. The #Me2 movement is huge and it is real and it's foundation is built on facts and the disgust is directed at the party, who thinks women should shut up and stay in the kitchen.
My wife is a psychologist who has worked with thousands of women who have been physically, emotionally and sexuality abused. She understands the anger.and is surprised women didn't start making sure they were heard earlier. Well now, it's hit the boiling point..
The right is clueless and is out of touch. This is clearly demonstrated on this thread.
I have said for just about three years, Little Trumpsters are so naive about reality because they live in an alternate universe.

If there are fewer women running for office it is because fewer are choosing to run.

Maybe you should see how many therapists work for the men destroyed by false accisations.

First I asked my wife and she rolled her eyes, so I did some research on how any men needed therapy after being accused of false accusations. Apparently, not enough to warrant any articles, research, papers; etc.
Congratulations!
Secondly, as facts show, well over 60% of women disapprove of Trump. He is notorious for he marginalizes women. And the GOP just demonstrated that same trait.
Trump and the GOP has now stooped to calling the "Resistance which is made up of anti-Trump women,"the Mob"! :happy-1:
View attachment 221633
The fact that you think such men need no therapy when their lives are wrecked proves that misandry is far worse and more prevelalent than misogyny.

The facts do not show what you claim sorry.

The resistance is a mob

Congratulations!
Trump and the GOP has now stooped to calling the "Resistance which is made up of anti-Trump women,"the Mob"! :happy-1:
View attachment 221633
The fact that you think such men need no therapy when their lives are wrecked proves that misandry is far worse and more prevelalent than misogyny.

The resistance is a mob

I'll tell you what, why not back your claim about all the guys who needed mental therapy because they were wrongly accused. Let's see numbers.
Then we'll compare those numbers to the women who were sexual targets of men who sought therapy.
In other words, we'll deal with the facts.
Secondly, the "Resistance" are mostly women are sure they have been marginalized. Prove me wrong.

Congratulations!
View attachment 221633

The resistance is a mob

I'll tell you what, why not back your claim about all the guys who needed mental therapy because they were wrongly accused. Let's see numbers.
Then we'll compare those numbers to the women who were sexual targets of men who sought therapy.
In other words, we'll deal with the facts.
Secondly, the "Resistance" are mostly women are sure they have been marginalized. Prove me wrong.
How could there be numbers when you just admitted they are ignored dumbass.

That is the point.

Pieces of trash ignore them as you admitted doing

They marginalized themselves because they are a mob of fools.

You are going to get the ever loving shit kicked out of you.

You have pissed off mothers and wives and sisters, and next election close to 100% of men will be Republicans(except the retarded males on here who are too stupid to see what is going on when it comes to THEIR rights).

“Believe her” is one of the worst campaign slogans Democrats could come up with.

Last edited:
mob huh -

just saw a news clip about "mob" being the new buzzword for rw's

an attempt to discredit dems before the election.

sad little mfr's aint they.
And you idiots claim you don’t get your talking points from the media.....

Very good article on the insanity. A witness in the Senate gallery says he only ever heard these sounds in insane asylums as a young reporter. Probably it’s actually demonic. Years of self hatred and abortion obsession drive them to this state.

Kavanaugh Foes Fill Senate Gallery With Sounds of the Insane

Your average left-wing protester has the emotional maturity of a 4 year old on a sugar high.

just think how fast they can vote
Most them are too stupid to know how.

Thank God for angry mobs.

this-day-in-history-12161773---the-boston-tea-party.jpg

Now, will the O/P just sit down and STFU?
The Boston Tea Party was not even close to being a mob. They were a group of American businessmen directly harmed by the unfair taxes. After the men had proved their point they paid for every speck of tea.

When will democrats pay for the damage they do?

Freedom to assemble and to seek redress are constitutionally guaranteed rights.

When such actions interfere with the rights of others, it ceases to be mere protest and loses constitutional protection.

Your rights end where mine begin.

Republicans stoke fear of Democratic 'angry mobs' ahead of midterms

Just like how Obama was going to take your guns.... did it happen? No, in fact Trump was going to take your guns.
Trump is your typical New Yorker when it comes to guns.

It would be cool to see him out on a range when he is on vacation or something.

When such actions interfere with the rights of others, it ceases to be mere protest and loses constitutional protection.

Ummm....

Antifa: Violent fascists who admittedly show up to incite violence; took money from Russians to spread racial lies, division, and violence...probably taking money from Soros now, too...

They're just 1....

Pretty simple trick, turning "protest" into "mob." Gives it a whole different spin, doesn't it? You want scary, listen to a Trump rally some time when they boo Clinton or the press or whatever beef of the day the President has. Loud mob is exactly what it is.
Mob.

Antifa Protesters Block Portland Traffic, Nearly Start Riot During Patrick Kimmons Vigil
Portland needs a mayor like this guy.
CHILE: FORMER DICTATOR GENERAL PINOCHET CELEBRATES 81ST BIRTHDAY - Video Viral

Forum List

Back