What Are They, If Not A Mob?

you could put up a $500 reward for RW's to go an entire day without bringing up Clinton on this board and they wouldnt last 15 seconds before your $$ was safe.

:abgg2q.jpg:

As long as she opens her yap, she is fair game.

Freedom to assemble and to seek redress are constitutionally guaranteed rights.

When such actions interfere with the rights of others, it ceases to be mere protest and loses constitutional protection.

Your rights end where mine begin.

Republicans stoke fear of Democratic 'angry mobs' ahead of midterms
Pretty simple trick, turning "protest" into "mob." Gives it a whole different spin, doesn't it? You want scary, listen to a Trump rally some time when they boo Clinton or the press or whatever beef of the day the President has. Loud mob is exactly what it is.

Yeah, calling people wailing while pounding on and prying at the doors of a government building a "mob" instead of a "protest" is just a trick of semantics and spin. Not reality. And if you REALLY want scary, never mind 70 people being arrested in a Senate hearing; gotta look at campaign rallies where no one was arrested, but someone said words the left didn't like. Oooooohhh!!! *shudder* Now THAT'S a mob. No spin involved in THAT analysis.
We all know what a mob really is, and the protesters aren't it.

Property damaged, people chased out of public places, arrests made. If "we all know what a mob really is, and that isn't it", then it'll fill the bill until the "real" thing comes along.

And why do I suspect the only thing that missing for it to be a "real" mob is for it not to be leftists?
I didn't see that article. When I think mob, I think a large group of people who cannot be controlled and who yes are violent, bent on destruction, etc. When this thread opened, the first reference to a "mob" was the protesters in front of the Supreme Court this weekend, and those in the Senate last week. The ones arrested were for the most part just refusing to leave. NO ONE was violent. No one hurt anyone. That was not a mob. Some people are saying even the Women's March was a "mob." They are calling every protest a "mob." That is not accurate.

Funny, when I think of "protesters", I think of people holding signs and saying what they have to say in an orderly fashion while allowing other people to go about their own business. I don't think of people whose primary purpose is to be disruptive and prevent others from conducting their own affairs and exercising their own rights, and I certainly don't think of people acting like a bunch of enraged toddlers who've all been refused a treat and are three hours overdue for a nap. And I have little to no interest in whatever arbitrary bar your partisanship and lack of facility with the English language has put up to justify behavior that is undeniably appalling and inexcusable.

If you want to believe that what happened in Washington during the confirmation is perfectly okay and that it's "extreme" to call it a mob, then you just go right on with your bad self. Tell everyone you know that, I beg you, especially any moderates and independents that you know. I want them to be as fully impressed with your "respect" for civil society as they possibly can be by election time.

It was a mob. You can call it "protest" and "just refusing to leave", or you can call it a Sunday tea party if that's your favorite lie du jour. I don't care. It was still a mob, it was still the left showing the nation who they really are, and it was still repellant to everyone who has even a vestige of class and civilization left to them (in other words, everyone but leftists). Make all the excuses you want to comfort yourself; God knows, no one else is listening to leftist words any more.

Pretty simple trick, turning "protest" into "mob." Gives it a whole different spin, doesn't it? You want scary, listen to a Trump rally some time when they boo Clinton or the press or whatever beef of the day the President has. Loud mob is exactly what it is.

Yeah, calling people wailing while pounding on and prying at the doors of a government building a "mob" instead of a "protest" is just a trick of semantics and spin. Not reality. And if you REALLY want scary, never mind 70 people being arrested in a Senate hearing; gotta look at campaign rallies where no one was arrested, but someone said words the left didn't like. Oooooohhh!!! *shudder* Now THAT'S a mob. No spin involved in THAT analysis.

Property damaged, people chased out of public places, arrests made. If "we all know what a mob really is, and that isn't it", then it'll fill the bill until the "real" thing comes along.

And why do I suspect the only thing that missing for it to be a "real" mob is for it not to be leftists?
I didn't see that article. When I think mob, I think a large group of people who cannot be controlled and who yes are violent, bent on destruction, etc. When this thread opened, the first reference to a "mob" was the protesters in front of the Supreme Court this weekend, and those in the Senate last week. The ones arrested were for the most part just refusing to leave. NO ONE was violent. No one hurt anyone. That was not a mob. Some people are saying even the Women's March was a "mob." They are calling every protest a "mob." That is not accurate.

there will be a mob at the polls sending RW's back to Mickey D's

Yeah, PLEASE keep telling yourself what an effective, persuasive move your little leftist temper tantrum was. Be sure to tell yourself how charming and attractive and desirable it looked to the people in the center.

I want your hopes as high as possible when you find out just how repulsive you've made yourself to virtually everyone, and those hopes get crushed.

All you leftists had to do to make gains in the midterm elections was act like human beings, and that was STILL outside your skill set and intelligence level. Remarkable.

Very good article on the insanity. A witness in the Senate gallery says he only ever heard these sounds in insane asylums as a young reporter. Probably it’s actually demonic. Years of self hatred and abortion obsession drive them to this state.

Kavanaugh Foes Fill Senate Gallery With Sounds of the Insane

Your average left-wing protester has the emotional maturity of a 4 year old on a sugar high.

just think how fast they can vote

Well, in Chicago, fast enough to vote four times in the same election . . . a year after they've died.

What really matters, though, is how fast they can convince other people to vote for anyone but them. :D

A September 23 article about Kavanaugh's NOMINATION? You do get that it's now October 9, and he's been CONFIRMED, right? You are WAY behind the times in your effort to cling to hope.

Try reading a poll taken AFTER that shameful debacle where you leftists showed the entire nation what electing Democrats will do for them.

try keeping up with the thread moronette

Coming from someone who's crowing about a poll taken a month ago - and who has to invent words because the real ones escape him - that means nothing, Cletus.

Exactly.
The Nazis who showed up in Charlottesville were a mob.
The women in D.C. didn't lift a finger except for when they politely allowed the police to arrest them.

Show of hands, everyone who's going to accept sanctimonious moralizing from a dirtbag who wants to pitch a hissy about "Nazis" (who actually number maybe a few thousand people in the whole country, no matter how hard lying ass hats try to pretend everyone on the right is included), totally ignore the vastly more numerous AND more violent leftists who showed up to "oppose" them, and then wave away everything else as "not really a mob" because he approves of them?

Anyone?

Didn't think so.
:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

Quel surprise. Only you would actually volunteer to be lied to, and be proud of it.

I don't agree with needing a permit to exercise your right to assemble.

Considering that it inevitably involves interfering with the rights of others to peacefully go about their own daily business, and often requires security on-scene to keep everything orderly, seems like a perfectly reasonable compromise to allow everyone to exercise their freedoms and co-exist. And one of the rare legitimate uses of government.
Yeah, but I don't think everyone will try it all at once. It's like having to have a permit to carry a gun, sort of. But then you get on the other side and think, "well, some people are too stupid to carry a gun", and you just say, whatever, I guess. :)

No, it's not the same. Carrying a gun is just about you; the simple act of carrying does not, in itself, affect anyone else. Assembling in a large group in a public place, by definition, automatically affects everyone in that area. Even if it's completely peaceful and orderly, just the numbers of people means noise, crowding, traffic problems . . .

You'll notice that most municipalities only require permits if you expect a certain number of people or more to show up, or if you intend to be making noise that might be disruptive to other people (playing music or chanting, for example). If me and ten of my fellow parishioners from church wanted to have a lunch-time Bible study on the square at the courthouse, however, no permit is required. If me and three of my friends want to stand on the sidewalk across from the courthouse with signs, there's also no permit required for that. Both of those activities don't cause any more disruption to the people around us than normal daily activity would.
I was referring to the infringement of having to have a license to exercise your right to bear arms.

Thanks, I got that. That would be why I referenced the gun thing in the first paragraph, you'll notice.

And then I went on to explain why it's not the same thing as the actual topic at hand.

If you need a diagram, let me know.

Could the boys trying to insult Democrats first know that the President offered to cover the legal fees of anyone who assaulted a Democrat...

He also said that Neo Nazis had good people after they killed an innocent woman...

And if want to see protests:
upload_2018-10-9_22-3-54.jpeg

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

When such actions interfere with the rights of others, it ceases to be mere protest and loses constitutional protection.

Mob.

Antifa Protesters Block Portland Traffic, Nearly Start Riot During Patrick Kimmons Vigil
Can anyone think of a good reason to carry a gun? Anyone?

Mob.

Antifa Protesters Block Portland Traffic, Nearly Start Riot During Patrick Kimmons Vigil
I asked liberal and s/he says no reason at all, that we are just cowards that want to bring back the wild wild west and shoot black people.

Could the boys trying to insult Democrats first know that the President offered to cover the legal fees of anyone who assaulted a Democrat...

He also said that Neo Nazis had good people after they killed an innocent woman...

View attachment 221576

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com
I don’t know why Trump bothers to talk. You don’t listen and make up your own quotes anyway. The left are just a mob of loud retards.

Mob.

I asked liberal and s/he says no reason at all, that we are just cowards that want to bring back the wild wild west and shoot black people.
I think she meant we should just surrender to the mob.

Mob.

View attachment 221576

Oh, WELL, if the President made a dumb remark about violence, then THAT certainly justifies COMMITTING violence.

Hey, if "what about" makes you feel like less of a garbage pile, then you go ahead. And by all means, PLEASE believe that it's going to make the voters think your behavior is justified. Surprises are fun . . for someone, anyway.

Mob.

No wonder the left doesn't want conservatives armed. It makes their tantrums less fun if their targets can fight back.

A mob: View attachment 221575

No, a legitimate movement. They had no goal to destroy the United States, merely to have their inherent rights recognized.

We are discussing the largest sector in the US, women.
The women have seen over the last three years their status dramatically marginalized. Maybe you folks happened to miss the record number of women running for office?
The right, is losing women's votes daily. The #Me2 movement is huge and it is real and it's foundation is built on facts and the disgust is directed at the party, who thinks women should shut up and stay in the kitchen.
My wife is a psychologist who has worked with thousands of women who have been physically, emotionally and sexuality abused. She understands the anger.and is surprised women didn't start making sure they were heard earlier. Well now, it's hit the boiling point..
The right is clueless and is out of touch. This is clearly demonstrated on this thread.
I have said for just about three years, Little Trumpsters are so naive about reality because they live in an alternate universe.
I hope you enjoy the midterm election.
Women have the same rights as men and no threat exists to those rights.

If there are fewer women running for office it is because fewer are choosing to run.

They are not being marginalized.

Maybe you should see how many therapists work for the men destroyed by false accisations.

Forum List

Back