What Are They, If Not A Mob?

Freedom to assemble and to seek redress are constitutionally guaranteed rights.

When such actions interfere with the rights of others, it ceases to be mere protest and loses constitutional protection.

Your rights end where mine begin.

Republicans stoke fear of Democratic 'angry mobs' ahead of midterms

Of course Republicans stoke fear. It's what they do. If it weren't about "mobs", they would stoke fear about a child army at the border, an Ebola invasion, Muslims, Soros-under-your bed, MS-13, or the FBI. The important thing is to be scared.
I guess you are too stupid to figure out that the “news” you watch is 100% fearmongering and hatemongering.

Pay attention, dummy. The thread is about Republicans stoking fear - a constant practice. The 'Joaquin is stupid' thread is down the hall, on the left.
Republicans are far too optimistic and naive.

Meanwhile, Democrats are pissing their pants because they know that their fear-mongering and hatemongering that every male is a rapist and every self-respecting white person is a racist is going to assure their destruction.

When such actions interfere with the rights of others, it ceases to be mere protest and loses constitutional protection.

Of course Republicans stoke fear. It's what they do. If it weren't about "mobs", they would stoke fear about a child army at the border, an Ebola invasion, Muslims, Soros-under-your bed, MS-13, or the FBI. The important thing is to be scared.
I guess you are too stupid to figure out that the “news” you watch is 100% fearmongering and hatemongering.

Pay attention, dummy. The thread is about Republicans stoking fear - a constant practice. The 'Joaquin is stupid' thread is down the hall, on the left.

Meanwhile, Democrats are pissing their pants because they know that their fear-mongering and hatemongering that every male is a rapist and every self-respecting white person is a racist is going to assure their destruction.

Naive is putting it kindly. It's outright stupid to parrot Trump's "paid protester" nonsense. That's a lot closer to gullible than it is to naive.

These groups are becoming the militia arm of the democrat party...called up whenever the democrats need them ....... they won't always be tame....

There ya go! Back to stoking fear.

We are discussing the largest sector in the US, women.
The women have seen over the last three years their status dramatically marginalized. Maybe you folks happened to miss the record number of women running for office?
The right, is losing women's votes daily. The #Me2 movement is huge and it is real and it's foundation is built on facts and the disgust is directed at the party, who thinks women should shut up and stay in the kitchen.
My wife is a psychologist who has worked with thousands of women who have been physically, emotionally and sexuality abused. She understands the anger.and is surprised women didn't start making sure they were heard earlier. Well now, it's hit the boiling point..
The right is clueless and is out of touch. This is clearly demonstrated on this thread.
I have said for just about three years, Little Trumpsters are so naive about reality because they live in an alternate universe.
I hope you enjoy the midterm election.

Wow...you shouldn't post stupid crap like that....it shows that you are stupid human......#metoo just revealed itself and it's leaders to be just another tool of the democrat party.....they used 3 women to lie in order to smear an innocent and good man, while protecting actual rapists and women abusers in the democrat party.....that is getting out too......Ford is now the first #metoo millionaire....alyssa milano, the idiot at the hearing, tweeted love notes to bill 'the rapist" clinton in 2012......#metoo is nothing more than another militant wing of the democrat party.

Naive is putting it kindly. It's outright stupid to parrot Trump's "paid protester" nonsense. That's a lot closer to gullible than it is to naive.
There were paid protesters.

Just because you inbreds thought that the Tea Party was “astroturf” based on nothing but your hatred for white rural and suburban people doesn’t mean that Republicans are playing the same game by calling out obvious Soros thugs.

These groups are becoming the militia arm of the democrat party...called up whenever the democrats need them ....... they won't always be tame....

Yes....when the militia arm of the democrat party, antifa, takes control of a street in Portland and forces people out of their cars.....that is stoking fear by point out...."hey, antifa, a democrat party group took control of an intersection in Portland..." You are an idiot.

Just because you inbreds thought that the Tea Party was “astroturf” based on nothing but your hatred for white rural and suburban people doesn’t mean that Republicans are playing the same game by calling out obvious Soros thugs.

They were told by the democrats to call Tea Party members paid activists by the democrats who actually pay their protesters...

Yes....when the militia arm of the democrat party, antifa, takes control of a street in Portland and forces people out of their cars.....that is stoking fear by point out...."hey, antifa, a democrat party group took control of an intersection in Portland..." You are an idiot.
He thinks that it didn’t happen because his favorite “news” program refuses to report on it.

No wonder you're scared.

And when a black lives matter sympathizer......another democrat party controlled group.......shoots and kills 6 police officers in Dallas...yeah, that's stoking fear....

When a Bernie Sanders supporter tries to murder the entire Republican baseball team....yeah, that's just stoking fear to point it out...

And when a left winger from Britain tried to murder Trump during the campaign..yeah, that just stoking fear to point it out..

When democrat party militia members shout down and chase off Republican party politicians and their families, and chase off members of the Trump administration ...yeah, that is only stoking fear to point it out.....

you are an idiot who doesn't see what the democrats are working themselves into...and it ain't going to be pretty or peaceful....

No wonder you're scared.

Scared, no. Aware, yes......democrats want power, they have now decided that peaceful means are no longer enough to secure it...and are working toward actual street violence on a national level.

No wonder you're scared.
Who is scared?

I am literally biding my time until the apocalypse that you stupidly think isn’t going to happen.

Just like how Obama was going to take your guns.... did it happen? No

He considered it, then wisely determined he would not serve out his term should he attempt it.

in fact Trump was going to take your guns.

Oh? Documentation.

No wonder you're scared.
Who is scared?

I am literally biding my time until the apocalypse that you stupidly think isn’t going to happen.

You loons are the zombie apocalypse.

Just for a laugh, show me some evidence that the protesters were paid. FYI, "because Trump said so" isn't evidence.

Very good article on the insanity. A witness in the Senate gallery says he only ever heard these sounds in insane asylums as a young reporter. Probably it’s actually demonic. Years of self hatred and abortion obsession drive them to this state.

Kavanaugh Foes Fill Senate Gallery With Sounds of the Insane

“Mob rule is necessary,” one shrieking woman shouted before security personnel could settle her down.

Surprise, surprise!

The mob is the mother of tyrants. Diogenes

Are ya skeered? :auiqs.jpg:

Are ya skeered? :auiqs.jpg:

It's your thread. Republicans stoke fear. Try to remember.

`
Considering this topic comes from one of trumps minions, being part of a mob isn't bad.

Minion? Not hardly, though he's doing a far better job than I expected early on.

My primary voting issue was over Supreme Court picks. I've got what I wanted, and will likely get more.

How about you? Got what you wanted?

Pretty simple trick, turning "protest" into "mob." Gives it a whole different spin, doesn't it? You want scary, listen to a Trump rally some time when they boo Clinton or the press or whatever beef of the day the President has. Loud mob is exactly what it is.
Yeah those boos sure do a lot of property damage. I once saw a republican shot on a charity baseball field by some boo. Those boos stopped traffic for hours preventing people getting to work. Hell I have even heard that someone not only called for all the boos to gather and harass members of an administration, to hound them out of any public place, to keep them from even buying gas. You know what it worked, boos got together and hounded people out of restaurants.

Really silly comparing a few people booing to some of the actions of others don't you think?

Forum List

Back