What are those evangelical Christians really up to?

So, anyway, bask to the original thread issue. I asked the question because it is one I have had myself. And also because I have seen many posters here express anger towards evangelical Christians, calling them right wing evangelical nut jobs, etc. I may have missed something, but it appears that most who answered, if not all, believe that Christians who evangelize do so with primarily good intentions. Some think that evangelicals are really trying to save souls because they care. Others feel they are somewhat misguided but well-intentioned. I am hopeful that both Christians and non-Christians see that there can be a difference between partisan politics and evangelizing.

And Christians saying that all Jews are going to hell because they have not accepted Christ should not be considered contempt by Jews?

There are people who feel the entire christian religion is just an exercise in antisemitism. Sarnduro was one. Remember him? He kept saying everything was just "setting up" the jews to look bad. Religions don't have the same beliefs. That's why they're different religions. If you want a one world "group hug" religion, Druzella down at the crystal and lesbian book shop is waiting for you.

No. Wrong again, Captain Rimjob. Jews don't want converts, they want GOOD subservient noahides. Being a full fledged jew would mean you were equal to them.

And currently there is no known push on by this miniscule sect of Jews to make Gentiles subservient.

I know of no Christians current or former who have been subservient to Jews in any way shape or form no matter what sect they belong to.

Maybe you should take up the 7th day adventist issue.

This issue is a non-issue.

I don't see anyone attacking dillo & accusing him of Jew-bashing.

Yes. Because at this point, I've educated everyone quite well on the issue.

You're welcome everybody.

RWA: To protect and serve.

There are people who feel the entire christian religion is just an exercise in antisemitism. Sarnduro was one. Remember him? He kept saying everything was just "setting up" the jews to look bad. Religions don't have the same beliefs. That's why they're different religions. If you want a one world "group hug" religion, Druzella down at the crystal and lesbian book shop is waiting for you.

You are hopeless.

Just a warning, any thread that you start or partake in the future that quickly degenerates into Christian vs Jew I will either close or delete, probably the latter. You are cluttering up the board. In fact I may ask Abbey her permission to clost this one.

You are hopeless.

Just a warning, any thread that you start or partake in the future that quickly degenerates into Christian vs Jew I will either close or delete, probably the latter. You are cluttering up the board. In fact I may ask Abbey her permission to clost this one.

Define quickly.

Yet, isn't it much more productive to bring issues to light and debate them in a rational manner?

I debate in a rational manner. These people are in denial and call names to avoid unpleasant truths.

I debate in a rational manner. These people are in denial and call names to avoid unpleasant truths.

OH MY GOD! You are the king of the ad hominem attack.

You asked people to follow you're links, they did, they dismissed your view. Now we are in denial.

What a stupid motherfucker......yes, ad hominem attack.

OH MY GOD! You are the king of the ad hominem attack.

You asked people to follow you're links, they did, they dismissed your view. Now we are in denial.

What a stupid motherfucker......yes, ad hominem attack.

Actually

eightball
dillo
thehawk
and nienna all agree with my interpretation of noahidism.

There are probably others who lurk in the shadows, afraid of the pc wrath.

The truth doesn't always come in an easily palateble form but if I hear it I would prefer to pay attention to it.

From his vehemence about this issue, I made the assumption that he wanted others to pay attention to it. If he wants others to pay attention, it behooves him to make it "palatable." If he doesn't care whether or not others take it seriously, his present course of action is quite effective.

From his vehemence about this issue, I made the assumption that he wanted others to pay attention to it. If he wants others to pay attention, it behooves him to make it "palatable." If he doesn't care whether or not others take it seriously, his present course of action is quite effective.

yoo hoo. I'm right here, if you'd like to say something directly to me.

Forum List

Back