What are you listening to?

For any of the ladies who are doubting themselves.

Not all people will go for this song. I am a female and I don't go for it because what is really being said in the song is for a person to do whatever makes sense to them no matter what may be in store for them later on good or bad after they have done whatever makes sense to them. To me if there is no good common sense in the lyrics of a song, why listen to it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

For any of the ladies who are doubting themselves.

Not all people will go for this song. I am a female and I don't go for it because what is really being said in the song is for a person to do whatever makes sense to them no matter what may be in store for them later on good or bad after they have done whatever makes sense to them. To me if there is no good common sense in the lyrics of a song, why listen to it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Understand what you're saying. It's trying to remove all judgement from personal decisions.. And you will be always be judged. But some times -- you are damned if you do -- and damned if don't because of the differences in how segments of society look at personal actions. It's all satire anyways.

So...tomorrow is election day, for those of us who are American.

This song is by a group called Schooner Fare - I was blessed to see them perform in person, always in small venues :)

I think this song is for and from the hearts of all of us - left or right. Peace.

so....my name in real life is Susanna ....like her ....Susanna Hoffman she is ..

I'm only Susanna .....can we hear this again? thank you

Last edited:
Never Hillary .................Never..........................Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back