What are you listening to?

That is such a killer song. First time I heard it, it was Uncle Yoke's Black Dog doing it, they did it good, too! They even have a Tuba.

I was a fan of Little Feat, and those others you mentioned. My husband was in the record business, and there was a 'scene' going on.

I like those songs and the stories they tell. Out on the open road to forever. Only the Americans can pull that off.

That is such a killer song. First time I heard it, it was Uncle Yoke's Black Dog doing it, they did it good, too! They even have a Tuba.

I was a fan of Little Feat, and those others you mentioned. My husband was in the record business, and there was a 'scene' going on.

I like those songs and the stories they tell. Out on the open road to forever. Only the Americans can pull that off.

I do believe "Dixie Chicken" is a NO song. Uncle Yoke's Black Dog is a NO band.

This is them boys: :04:

They do do that 10x better than Little Feat. No record on the internet. I have it on VHS, though.

Last edited:

I do believe "Dixie Chicken" is a NO song.

Ditty then.

If you want to be awkward.

:lolly:

"She took me to the river, where she cast her spell". NO all the way!

Talkin' 'bout that Mississippi, baby. I ain't no cajun, I'm a cracker, but I know what's what.

My favourite "song" about rivers is the Talking Heads rendition. Written by Al Green, who also performed it well, with BB King and others. Hillary and Bill were grooving in the audience.

I think the river in question was in PA.

Me and my buddy were out doing our working thing, and came upon this old black man rockin' out to some AC/DC.

LMAO, I used to put the needle on the edge of the record, and be beating on my neighbor's door when it starts kicking in. 100w Stereo blasting it! RCA tube. Good Morning!

Forum List

Back