What are you sick and tired of?

I'm sick of hypocrisy. How often do we hear someone telling another to do something when they themselves don't do the same.

I have been watching way more TV than I usually do and If I hear one more idiot on the boob toob say " IN these difficult times" or any of its variations I am going to go fucking postal.

I think the song is beautiful but I don't want to hear Amazing Grace again for at least 2 years
IN these difficult times......

I'm sick of hypocrisy. How often do we hear someone telling another to do something when they themselves don't do the same.

I just love it when the wealthy preach to people about quarantining themselves while not having to worry about having the money to be able to do so.

They are so smug and condescending to those that don't.

I have been watching way more TV than I usually do and If I hear one more idiot on the boob toob say " IN these difficult times" or any of its variations I am going to go fucking postal.

I think the song is beautiful but I don't want to hear Amazing Grace again for at least 2 years
I’m sick of hearing double digit IQ, mouth breathing morons regurgitate the phrase “flatten the curve”, in a bid to sound intelligent...

IN these difficult times......

I like this version

But you know.....in these difficult times.....we really give a shit about you.....

Those ads are puke-worthy. Just sell me stuff. That's your function. Sell me stuff. Stop pretending you care

Here's one: the death count on the news. Yes. A rolling death count.

I want a death count for how many people died last year sticking their fork in an outlet. Okay not really, but you see my point

I am sick of the tsunami of daily lies democrats come up with every day. They aren't worth addressing any longer. No matter what you say, tomorrow the same song and dance will be replayed.

I'm sick and tired of this quarantine...don't get me wrong... I make a lot of things here (watching tv, Internet, reading books, listening to music, etcetera) but I miss some simple things like taking a walk everyday... :(

The lies that constantly spew out of dOnald tRump's oral anus and the willingness of the tRumplings to put the same disgusting shit in theirs.

ya, tv sucks bad.
I am sick about every godblessed thing on land. I am normally on a boat right now where life is realy fucking simple. Get fish be happy. Dont get fish, figure out where the hell they are and be happy again. Land is a great deal more complicated. I miss simplicity.

I'm sick and tired of this quarantine...don't get me wrong... I make a lot of things here (watching tv, Internet, reading books, listening to music, etcetera) but I miss some simple things like taking a walk everyday... :(
at hear we can take a walk just gotta stay 6 foot away.philipines huh? Is that not an island nation? how is the fishing?

The lies that constantly spew out of dOnald tRump's oral anus and the willingness of the tRumplings to put the same disgusting shit in theirs.
Are you ever going to remove the utility pole jammed deep in your ass?

I've yet to see one Politician who doesn't "spew" constant lies, but ^^this^^ hypocrite is too stupid to realize it

Are you ever going to remove the utility pole jammed deep in your ass?

I've yet to see one Politician who doesn't "spew" constant lies, but ^^this^^ hypocrite is too stupid to realize it
He/she asked what I was sick of.

That's what I'm sick of.

Here's the big one:

I am sick and tired of the BBQ Beckys and the Karens. This is the worst of the pandemic, besides the actual virus. So second worse to the virus. The little Brownshirts with their newly-acquired power to rat out their neighbors on social media.

To the actual police, oh yeah. Calling 911 to report that they saw kids playing together.
And their constant lectures to the masses about what you are allowed to buy at the store when you go for “essentials” or where you are allowed to go when you leave the house. Like they have any idea what that entails.

Forum List

Back