What are you sick and tired of?

Here's one: the death count on the news. Yes. A rolling death count.

I want a death count for how many people died last year sticking their fork in an outlet. Okay not really, but you see my point
I dont mind the death count as long as they treat the people like people that had families and friends...not just a number they are tallying to score political points. Give me specifics or STFU about it.

I have been watching way more TV than I usually do and If I hear one more idiot on the boob toob say " IN these difficult times" or any of its variations I am going to go fucking postal.

I think the song is beautiful but I don't want to hear Amazing Grace again for at least 2 years

Pizza, burgers, all fast food. My living room walls, my best half my kids our govrenment, state and federal, my little Yorki, my mother in law, my mother. There is more stuff.

I want a death count for how many people died last year sticking their fork in an outlet. Okay not really, but you see my point
I dont mind the death count as long as they treat the people like people that had families and friends...not just a number they are tallying to score political points. Give me specifics or STFU about it.

I wish the news people would bring out survivors and doctors that gave facts not opinions. You m said fm of hysteria and panicked lemmings.

Im tired of the really bad audio from all the home broadcasts from the tv personalities practicing social distancing.

THANK YOU. People gotta get some microphones and some sound isolation. Listen to all the echo on Colin Jost's voice

Y'all catch this? This one's pretty good.

I wish the news people would bring out survivors and doctors that gave facts not opinions. You m said fm of hysteria and panicked lemmings.
That too. The little sheeple are so annoying. Our governor is now telling certain stores they have to close ( Liquor stores) or risk fines while letting others stay open ( Dunkin Donuts for example). If you say anything about that being a load of crap...here come all the liberal sheep to heap praise on the tyrants shutting shit down.

hey asshats...you can get the virus at Dunkin’ Donuts too.

I have been watching way more TV than I usually do and If I hear one more idiot on the boob toob say " IN these difficult times" or any of its variations I am going to go fucking postal.

I think the song is beautiful but I don't want to hear Amazing Grace again for at least 2 years

I'm fed up with the Democratic base bitching. Truly. There is a difference between critiquing and criticizing and they do not know what that difference is. I'm just disgusted.

In these difficult times the Burger King corporation is there for you..
Toyota cares very very very deeply

I'm sick and tired of this quarantine...don't get me wrong... I make a lot of things here (watching tv, Internet, reading books, listening to music, etcetera) but I miss some simple things like taking a walk everyday... :(
at hear we can take a walk just gotta stay 6 foot away.philipines huh? Is that not an island nation? how is the fishing?
True the Philippines is an island nation (an archipelago to be precise :) )
Anyways I've never fished in my life...we're full of fish here but I've never seen a fishing rod in my whole life :biggrin:

Forum List

Back