What are your thoughts on the NRA?

Says the guy who admits he lies.
You're throwing that word around a lot....
That's because you do it a lot. You admitted it. In this tread.
and I have just ignored it as the ranting of another crazy gun nut...
Because you lie to yourself as well.
but what exactly do you think I lied about,
Give you a hint -- its followed by me mentioning that you're lying. Lots of examples, in this thread.
and when do you think I might have admitted to that?
Post 318.
I ask why you lie to us, you give your reason.
Thus, your admission.
:dunno:
I think I figured out where the short is in your pathetic little brain. I tried to decode your meaning for your repeated term "like like" and obviously assigned a meaning that was more sane, but not what you intended. I suggest you proof read your posts from now on instead of writing unintelligible drivel and hoping someone can figure out what you are trying to say.
:lol:
You lie, you admitted you lied, and you know it.

^^^ ? An average second grader can do better.
]

What a minute. Cite the decision and don't leave out the vote. Heller was decided 5-4, and any honest reading of the Second Amendment ties it directly to a well regulated Militia; Scalia's comments notwithstanding. Scalia made law, in fact he rewrote the COTUS to suit the needs of his political buddies.
All of this is a lie.
Well, except the 5-4 part, which is meaningless.
What part is a lie?
The part where you said:
"Any honest reading of te Second Amendment ties it directly to a well regulated Militia"
The NRA is a terrorist organization, and its members and supporters are terrorists.
This is, of course, a lie.

It is my opinion that "The NRA is a terrorist organization, and its members and supporters are terrorists." An opinion is not an attempt to mislead, a lie is, as any middle school graduate knows.

It is also my opinion that you are freaking dumb. as well as dishonest.

What a minute. Cite the decision and don't leave out the vote. Heller was decided 5-4, and any honest reading of the Second Amendment ties it directly to a well regulated Militia; Scalia's comments notwithstanding. Scalia made law, in fact he rewrote the COTUS to suit the needs of his political buddies.
All of this is a lie.
What part is a lie?
The part where you said:
"Any honest reading of te Second Amendment ties it directly to a well regulated Militia"
The NRA is a terrorist organization, and its members and supporters are terrorists.

It is my opinion that "The NRA is a terrorist organization, and its members and supporters are terrorists." An opinion is not an attempt to mislead, a lie is, as any middle school graduate knows.

Well then I must be a terrorist too. Are black and white the only colors you see?

443 - 444 messages and lots of them being anti gun , Its a good advertisement of the anti gunners 'un American ' attitudes towards pro 2nd amendment Americans , thanks Bulldog !!

All of this is a lie.

What part is a lie? The part where Scalia spent 20 pages trying to justify the split decision? How about defining "Arms", just what did the authors and signers have in mind when they wrote and signed off on the Second? M-16's, RPG's, shoulder fired missiles, black hawk helicopters? And what did Militia Members bring when mustered? We both know, single shot, flint lock, muzzleloaders.

Scalia is full of shit, much like you, but he has power and you have nothing but empty words.

Saclia is an example of what right wingers get all hysterical with, an ACTIVIST JUSTICE who legislates from the bench. Since there is no litmus test to decide before hand who may be the next mass killer, we need to have some rules/regulations to make it harder for him (it's always a him) from obtaining a gun capable of killing so many so fast as we have seen too often.

The Brady Bill was a first step, and yet is was allowed to sunset because the NRA lobbied the GOP. That is only one reason why the NRA is a terrorist organization, all terrorists put their needs before others, and have a callus disregard for others, this defines the NRA and is why I responded in the manner I did.

The Founding fathers never envisioned TV, the Internet, radio or almost instant communication when they wrote free speech into the Bill of Rights but no sane person would argue free speech doesn't apply to modern society because of technological improvements.

The LDS church didn't exist when the Founding Fathers said that all Americans have the freedom of religion but very few people would argue that freedom of religion doesn't apply to the Mormons.

The idea that because the Founding Fathers didn't know that there would be technological improvements in firearms therefore the freedom of the right to keep and keep arms should be repealed is absolutely ludicrous.

Stupid statements like this is why we don't take you anti gun nuts very seriously.

Last edited:
I was a member for decades. Quit when their focus was shifted from safe enjoyable use of guns to anything it takes to sell more guns.
This is dis-informative agitprop.

Even the most adamant gun enthusiast knows there are some people who should never have a gun.
And the most adamant opponents to the NRA are fully aware that the NRA has never been opposed to any reasonable gun control legislation that would actually be effective for preventing such people from having a gun.

The NRA is opposed to all of those gun control regulations that are patently designed to be barriers to everyone else having a gun.

The NRA fights every effort to protect the public from crazies with guns.
Nonsense. This has never happened.

The NRA has fought every effort to disarm the people who are the targets violent sociopaths.

I would hope that some day I can rejoin, but that doesn't look like it will be any time soon.
I won't join, because folks like you will find inventive ways to put people interested in protecting their natural, civil, and constitutionally protected rights on some terrorist watchlist...because they're "crazies."

I own 5 guns. Oddly enough, I have never felt a real need to own a 100 round ammo drum.
So...? That means the rest of us should not be able to own one?
I guess I am just naïve.
No... you're a narcissist, believing that what you think need is the limit to what everyone else should be allowed to have.
Also, I passed the background check for joining the sheriff's auxiliary. Apparently that puts me into some sort of elite group that most law abiding guns owners could not meet, so the NRA must protect their rights.
Look! A lie!

Last edited:
I own 5 guns. Oddly enough, I have never felt a real need to own a 100 round ammo drum. I guess I am just naïve. Also, I passed the background check for joining the sheriff's auxiliary. Apparently that puts me into some sort of elite group that most law abiding guns owners could not meet, so the NRA must protect their rights.
One hundred round drums on a rifle is just plain stupid. A magazine like that is designed for use with light machine guns/squad support weapons and rednecks with small dicks.
Gee... another anti-gun loon arguing from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
:shock:

Says the guy who admits he lies.
You're throwing that word around a lot....
That's because you do it a lot. You admitted it. In this tread.
and I have just ignored it as the ranting of another crazy gun nut...
Because you lie to yourself as well.
but what exactly do you think I lied about,
Give you a hint -- its followed by me mentioning that you're lying. Lots of examples, in this thread.
and when do you think I might have admitted to that?
Post 318.
I ask why you lie to us, you give your reason.
Thus, your admission.
:dunno:
I think I figured out where the short is in your pathetic little brain. I tried to decode your meaning for your repeated term "like like" and obviously assigned a meaning that was more sane, but not what you intended. I suggest you proof read your posts from now on instead of writing unintelligible drivel and hoping someone can figure out what you are trying to say.
You lie, you admitted you lied, and you know it.
^^^ ? An average second grader can do better.
Which means, of course, you have no hope of showing my my claim that he admitted he lied is false.

All of this is a lie.
What part is a lie?
The part where you said:
You did not make a statement opinion, you made a statement of fact.
When you add "in my opinion", which you did not previously do, you then make a statement of opinion - as any middle school dropout knows.
Which is why you always run away from the challenges I present to you, tail tucked between your legs.

One hundred round drums on a rifle is just plain stupid. A magazine like that is designed for use with light machine guns/squad support weapons and rednecks with small dicks.

If you don't want one don't buy one. Problem solved.

I actually don't want one because they are too heavy for the kind of weapons I have. Besides, most of them are not very reliable. However, just because I don't want them doesn't mean other people should be allowed to have them. I am funny about freedom like that.

again....Japan and South Korea have absolute gun control and over 2x the rate of suicide...guns are not the issue...and Europe is filled with illegal guns.....and tell those 10 guys with the fully automatic weapons that they can't get guns.....

Japan and South Korea have a cultural tradition of suicide

Why don't you compare our numbers to Canada?

US has 300 million guns.....you tring to bulshit us that Europe has similar access to guns?

And more on how easy it is to get guns in Europe....

Getting a gun legally in Europe may be hard but terrorists have little trouble - The Washington Post

You can find Kalashnikovs for sale near the train station in Brussels,” acknowledged a Brussels-based European Union official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on the record. “They’re available even to very average criminals.”

In the case of the Paris attackers, they were able to obtain an entire arsenal: AK-47 assault rifles, pistols, a Skorpion submachine gun and even a rocket-propelled-grenade launcher. All of it was purchased in Brussels for about $5,000, according to Belgian media reports.

And of course....they have criminal gangs too.....

The availability of such weapons in the heart of Western Europe isn’t new. The flood of high-powered weaponry began with the dissolution of the Soviet Union and continued through the 1990s as war raged across the Balkans. Many of the weapons from those periods are still circulating. They have lately been supplemented by an influx from the turmoil in North Africa, with weapons smuggled on ships across the Mediterranean.

The guns have been used primarily by criminal gangs that turn them on one another during periodic turf wars.
You are still talking perceptively smaller quantities of guns in circulation in Europe and a murder rate about one quarter of ours

That is the price you pay for a second amendment

No, again you are wrong....Europe had a lower murder rate before they had restrictive gun laws so you are wrong about that, and about the second amendment...

without the second Amendment Europe has a higher murder rate if you add in government murder.....they have a much higher murder rate when you add in government directed murder of it's own citizens.....something you anti gunners always ignore....that is what you get when the citizens have no arms, and the government has the will to commit mass murder...

and considering the nature of our gun murder rate.....8-9,000 gun murders a year, confined mainly to small multi block areas in large cities....the worst of which are under control of democrats.....in a country of over 320 million people, with over 320 million guns in private hands....

Take away the gun murders in these cities and our murder rate is close to if not better than Europe.....stay away from being a criminal and you don't have to worry about gun murder....without having to worry about our government acting like European genocidal government, or Mexican government teaming up with the drug cartels to murder our people....or arming one group of our people to murder the other group like Rwanda...because our people can defend themselves regardless of government intent....

Because we have a right to self defense.....even against our own government....
Because our Founders were smart enough to put the Second Amendment in writing......knowing that future gun grabbers would do their best to disarm us.....

What a ridiculous statement.......adding in Nazi Germany to the murder rate

Can you point to a single case where the Nazis were detered by anyone with a gun? Want to review what happened to armed citizens and their communities when they attempted to confront the Nazis?

I can think of all of Europe where the people didn't have guns....that didn't stop the nazis.......how about we try it the other way, by having people armed and then see if a foreign government can invade and round up it's citizens and send them to death camps.....let's try that this time and see if that changes things....

And as to armed citizens....who had no guns when the nazis invaded and then had to scrounge and work with hunting rifles and you expect to use that as an example to prove me wrong..........how about Switzerland....nazis didn't invade them did they........every home with a military rifle.......the point being when every home is armed, it is a lot harder to control them when you invade......if you even decide to try......

Ask the citizens of Mexico....they are disarmed by their government...the same government that works with the cartels to slaughter the citizens....they have had to come together in "Autodefensas" armed with scrounged up weapons to fight their corrupt government/police/cartel killers......today...across our border......imagine if they hadn't been disarmed by their government.....the cartels would have a much harder time murdering them....

so , good message from this thread and its a long thread , might get longer . Message is that any 'pro gun' person sitting on their money rather than sending some small amount of money in support of NRA or GOA is either stupid or crazy . All the anti gun posts by these liberal , progressive democrat supporting anti gun posters should wake people up . Yep , just send a few bucks , become a NRA or GOA member and mess up the anti gunners goal of disarming Americans !!

And you are positive that my goal is to have my own guns confiscated? Another proof that gun nuts are just crazy.

Of course you don't want your guns confiscated....the anti gunners never want their guns confiscated....they want everyone elses confiscated.....look at the rich gun grabbers, bloomberg, snoop dog, liam neeson, bill gates........you can bet that they have the finest, best armed private security in the world.........they just want everyone else to be disarmed.......

You know.......looking at a map...you have Switzerland right between Italy and Germany.....and neither one invaded them during World War 2..........considering every citizen in Switzerland had a weapon in their homes.....and was prepared to use it........of course, that couldn't have figured into the equation....right? When the soft, unarmed parts of Europe were all open wide......

All of this is a lie.
What part is a lie?
The part where you said:

Well then I must be a terrorist too. Are black and white the only colors you see?

Of course, if you are a dues paying member of a terrorist organization, that conclusion follows logically. Now, if you understand rhetoric, and the use of hyperbole, you might dismiss my opinion as simply a rhetorical device used to make a point, not to prove an allegation.

Does that help, or do you need a tissue?

All of this is a lie.
What part is a lie?
The part where you said:
You did not make a statement opinion, you made a statement of fact.
When you add "in my opinion", which you did not previously do, you then make a statement of opinion - as any middle school dropout knows.
Which is why you always run away from the challenges I present to you, tail tucked between your legs.

Well, maybe a middle schooler, but by the time one has completed their Freshman year at the University, that truth ain't so.

This is what the NRA knows and the left hides, it's how disarming the country eventually will work:

A violent act is committed with a gun.

More gun control is introduced, law abiding gun owners are the only ones affected by the law, so rights and liberties are eroded.

Another violent act is committed with a gun.

More gun control is introduced, law abiding gun owners are the only ones affected by the law, so rights and liberties are eroded.

This continues until one of two things happen; either guns are removed from the possession of Americans, or due to regulations, it is no longer practical for a private citizen to own a gun.

Anyone who doesn't understand this truth is either dangerously naive, or an idiot.

Just because they aren't knocking on your door today, doesn't mean gun confiscation isn't the end game.

Anybody who does fall for those conspiracy theories is stupid.

So which column do I put you in, naive or idiot?

Neither: evil.

nra is playing the 2nd amendment clingers here for rubes lol

4xnwdNd.jpg

All of this is a lie.
What part is a lie?
The part where you said:

Of course, if you are a dues paying member of a terrorist organization, that conclusion follows logically. Now, if you understand rhetoric, and the use of hyperbole, you might dismiss my opinion as simply a rhetorical device used to make a point, not to prove an allegation.

Does that help, or do you need a tissue?

There's plenty of stupid rhetoric on this forum already, why contribute to the problem?

oh Geez big deal , now 'dotcom' is concerned with NRA rubes / members and what they spend 'their' money on . I'd rather spend my money on NRA and GOA rather than 'npr' or a donation to the 'dems' .

Forum List

Back