What are your thoughts on the NRA?

No....the criminals in Europe have as much access to guns as our criminals do, for some reason they chose not to use those guns. France and Europe are awash in illegal guns from the various conflicts in the Balkans and other places......and it is obviously very easy to get illegal, fully automatic rifles as well as hand guns in France, and Belgium and Denmark....they chose not to......why? Ask them......but make no mistake, they have as much access to guns as they want.....their laws do not stop their criminals from getting the guns they want or need.....dittos Britain, Australia and Canada.....
Neither criminals nor common citizens have the access to the guns available in the US
It results in not only five times the murder rate but an increased suicide rate

again....Japan and South Korea have absolute gun control and over 2x the rate of suicide...guns are not the issue...and Europe is filled with illegal guns.....and tell those 10 guys with the fully automatic weapons that they can't get guns.....

Japan and South Korea have a cultural tradition of suicide

Why don't you compare our numbers to Canada?

US has 300 million guns.....you tring to bulshit us that Europe has similar access to guns?

And more on how easy it is to get guns in Europe....

Getting a gun legally in Europe may be hard but terrorists have little trouble - The Washington Post

You can find Kalashnikovs for sale near the train station in Brussels,” acknowledged a Brussels-based European Union official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on the record. “They’re available even to very average criminals.”

In the case of the Paris attackers, they were able to obtain an entire arsenal: AK-47 assault rifles, pistols, a Skorpion submachine gun and even a rocket-propelled-grenade launcher. All of it was purchased in Brussels for about $5,000, according to Belgian media reports.

And of course....they have criminal gangs too.....

The availability of such weapons in the heart of Western Europe isn’t new. The flood of high-powered weaponry began with the dissolution of the Soviet Union and continued through the 1990s as war raged across the Balkans. Many of the weapons from those periods are still circulating. They have lately been supplemented by an influx from the turmoil in North Africa, with weapons smuggled on ships across the Mediterranean.

The guns have been used primarily by criminal gangs that turn them on one another during periodic turf wars.
You are still talking perceptively smaller quantities of guns in circulation in Europe and a murder rate about one quarter of ours

That is the price you pay for a second amendment

No, again you are wrong....Europe had a lower murder rate before they had restrictive gun laws so you are wrong about that, and about the second amendment...

without the second Amendment Europe has a higher murder rate if you add in government murder.....they have a much higher murder rate when you add in government directed murder of it's own citizens.....something you anti gunners always ignore....that is what you get when the citizens have no arms, and the government has the will to commit mass murder...

and considering the nature of our gun murder rate.....8-9,000 gun murders a year, confined mainly to small multi block areas in large cities....the worst of which are under control of democrats.....in a country of over 320 million people, with over 320 million guns in private hands....

Take away the gun murders in these cities and our murder rate is close to if not better than Europe.....stay away from being a criminal and you don't have to worry about gun murder....without having to worry about our government acting like European genocidal government, or Mexican government teaming up with the drug cartels to murder our people....or arming one group of our people to murder the other group like Rwanda...because our people can defend themselves regardless of government intent....

Because we have a right to self defense.....even against our own government....
Because our Founders were smart enough to put the Second Amendment in writing......knowing that future gun grabbers would do their best to disarm us.....

Last edited:
They were a good organization for years. I'm not a gun owner, but have brothers, a parent, uncle and cousins who hunt - and are responsible gun owners. The NRA got hijacked by twin, self-reinforcing demons:
1) Irrational fear over losing territory nobody was/is trying to take
2) An inability to accept reasonable limits to ownership.

But it gets worse. The movement is controlled by special interests looking to sell as many guns as possible.

To achieve their goal and honor their woeful pathos, the movement fuels the paranoia of under-educated but well-meaning rightwingers.

Obama is gunna take your guns........send $$$$$

Neither criminals nor common citizens have the access to the guns available in the US
It results in not only five times the murder rate but an increased suicide rate

again....Japan and South Korea have absolute gun control and over 2x the rate of suicide...guns are not the issue...and Europe is filled with illegal guns.....and tell those 10 guys with the fully automatic weapons that they can't get guns.....

Japan and South Korea have a cultural tradition of suicide

Why don't you compare our numbers to Canada?

US has 300 million guns.....you tring to bulshit us that Europe has similar access to guns?

And more on how easy it is to get guns in Europe....

Getting a gun legally in Europe may be hard but terrorists have little trouble - The Washington Post

You can find Kalashnikovs for sale near the train station in Brussels,” acknowledged a Brussels-based European Union official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on the record. “They’re available even to very average criminals.”

In the case of the Paris attackers, they were able to obtain an entire arsenal: AK-47 assault rifles, pistols, a Skorpion submachine gun and even a rocket-propelled-grenade launcher. All of it was purchased in Brussels for about $5,000, according to Belgian media reports.

And of course....they have criminal gangs too.....

The availability of such weapons in the heart of Western Europe isn’t new. The flood of high-powered weaponry began with the dissolution of the Soviet Union and continued through the 1990s as war raged across the Balkans. Many of the weapons from those periods are still circulating. They have lately been supplemented by an influx from the turmoil in North Africa, with weapons smuggled on ships across the Mediterranean.

The guns have been used primarily by criminal gangs that turn them on one another during periodic turf wars.
You are still talking perceptively smaller quantities of guns in circulation in Europe and a murder rate about one quarter of ours

That is the price you pay for a second amendment

No, again you are wrong....Europe had a lower murder rate before they had restrictive gun laws so you are wrong about that, and about the second amendment...

without the second Amendment Europe has a higher murder rate if you add in government murder.....they have a much higher murder rate when you add in government directed murder of it's own citizens.....something you anti gunners always ignore....that is what you get when the citizens have no arms, and the government has the will to commit mass murder...

and considering the nature of our gun murder rate.....8-9,000 gun murders a year, confined mainly to small multi block areas in large cities....the worst of which are under control of democrats.....in a country of over 320 million people, with over 320 million guns in private hands....

Take away the gun murders in these cities and our murder rate is close to if not better than Europe.....stay away from being a criminal and you don't have to worry about gun murder....without having to worry about our government acting like European genocidal government, or Mexican government teaming up with the drug cartels to murder our people....or arming one group of our people to murder the other group like Rwanda...because our people can defend themselves regardless of government intent....

Because we have a right to self defense.....even against our own government....
Because our Founders were smart enough to put the Second Amendment in writing......knowing that future gun grabbers would do their best to disarm us.....

What a ridiculous statement.......adding in Nazi Germany to the murder rate

Can you point to a single case where the Nazis were detered by anyone with a gun? Want to review what happened to armed citizens and their communities when they attempted to confront the Nazis?

They were a good organization for years. I'm not a gun owner, but have brothers, a parent, uncle and cousins who hunt - and are responsible gun owners. The NRA got hijacked by twin, self-reinforcing demons:
1) Irrational fear over losing territory nobody was/is trying to take
2) An inability to accept reasonable limits to ownership.

But it gets worse. The movement is controlled by special interests looking to sell as many guns as possible.

To achieve their goal and honor their woeful pathos, the movement fuels the paranoia of under-educated but well-meaning rightwingers.
The left very definitely wants to take guns away from us. It's why they drone on and on about "reasonable restrictions" as if there were none now. Or try spinning the 2nd Amendment to mean militias only. Or why they say things like "bittery clinging to their guns...".

The NRA knows you guys are a bunch of lying assholes and thank God for their efforts or we'd be in deep doodoo.

Why should gun lovers be exempt from gun control laws meant for civil Persons considered, specifically unconnected with militia service, well regulated?

Our Second Amendment clearly declares that Well Regulated militias are what is necessary, regardless of all of the other ones.

What a minute. Cite the decision and don't leave out the vote. Heller was decided 5-4, and any honest reading of the Second Amendment ties it directly to a well regulated Militia; Scalia's comments notwithstanding. Scalia made law, in fact he rewrote the COTUS to suit the needs of his political buddies.
All of this is a lie.
Well, except the 5-4 part, which is meaningless.

What part is a lie? The part where Scalia spent 20 pages trying to justify the split decision? How about defining "Arms", just what did the authors and signers have in mind when they wrote and signed off on the Second? M-16's, RPG's, shoulder fired missiles, black hawk helicopters? And what did Militia Members bring when mustered? We both know, single shot, flint lock, muzzleloaders.

Scalia is full of shit, much like you, but he has power and you have nothing but empty words.

Saclia is an example of what right wingers get all hysterical with, an ACTIVIST JUSTICE who legislates from the bench. Since there is no litmus test to decide before hand who may be the next mass killer, we need to have some rules/regulations to make it harder for him (it's always a him) from obtaining a gun capable of killing so many so fast as we have seen too often.

The Brady Bill was a first step, and yet is was allowed to sunset because the NRA lobbied the GOP. That is only one reason why the NRA is a terrorist organization, all terrorists put their needs before others, and have a callus disregard for others, this defines the NRA and is why I responded in the manner I did.

The NRA is a terrorist organization, and its members and supporters are terrorists.

My brother once shot himself in the leg with a .22. After that, he joined the NRA.He hasn't shot himself since, but he has shot a dog and a beaver, as well as a few squirrels and ground hogs. I guess that is better than shooting oneself.

Not, shooting a dog ought to be a capital crime. Better he shoot himself in the head.

Says the guy who admits he lies.
You're throwing that word around a lot....
That's because you do it a lot. You admitted it. In this tread.
and I have just ignored it as the ranting of another crazy gun nut...
Because you lie to yourself as well.
but what exactly do you think I lied about,
Give you a hint -- its followed by me mentioning that you're lying. Lots of examples, in this thread.
and when do you think I might have admitted to that?
Post 318.
I ask why you lie to us, you give your reason.
Thus, your admission.
:dunno:
I think I figured out where the short is in your pathetic little brain. I tried to decode your meaning for your repeated term "like like" and obviously assigned a meaning that was more sane, but not what you intended. I suggest you proof read your posts from now on instead of writing unintelligible drivel and hoping someone can figure out what you are trying to say.
:lol:
You lie, you admitted you lied, and you know it.

What a minute. Cite the decision and don't leave out the vote. Heller was decided 5-4, and any honest reading of the Second Amendment ties it directly to a well regulated Militia; Scalia's comments notwithstanding. Scalia made law, in fact he rewrote the COTUS to suit the needs of his political buddies.
All of this is a lie.
Well, except the 5-4 part, which is meaningless.
What part is a lie?
The part where you said:
"Any honest reading of te Second Amendment ties it directly to a well regulated Militia"
The NRA is a terrorist organization, and its members and supporters are terrorists.
This is, of course, a lie.

Give you a hint -- its followed by me mentioning that you're lying. Lots of examples, in this thread.
Post 318.
Thus, your admission.
I think I figured out where the short is in your pathetic little brain. I tried to decode your meaning for your repeated term "like like" and obviously assigned a meaning that was more sane, but not what you intended. I suggest you proof read your posts from now on instead of writing unintelligible drivel and hoping someone can figure out what you are trying to say.

Bullshit.

so , good message from this thread and its a long thread , might get longer . Message is that any 'pro gun' person sitting on their money rather than sending some small amount of money in support of NRA or GOA is either stupid or crazy . All the anti gun posts by these liberal , progressive democrat supporting anti gun posters should wake people up . Yep , just send a few bucks , become a NRA or GOA member and mess up the anti gunners goal of disarming Americans !!

so , good message from this thread and its a long thread , might get longer . Message is that any 'pro gun' person sitting on their money rather than sending some small amount of money in support of NRA or GOA is either stupid or crazy . All the anti gun posts by these liberal , progressive democrat supporting anti gun posters should wake people up . Yep , just send a few bucks , become a NRA or GOA member and mess up the anti gunners goal of disarming Americans !!

And you are positive that my goal is to have my own guns confiscated? Another proof that gun nuts are just crazy.

Post 318.
Thus, your admission.
Bullshit.
There no possible other way to honestly read your statements -- you admitted that you lie to your kids and that you admitted you lie to us.
The only way to argue otherwise is for you to lie to yourself..

There's no doubt that the anti-gun loons will continue to argue from emotion, ignorance and dishonesty to place as many restrictions on the law abiding as they can.

morning Bulldog , you probably approve of restrictions , rules and regulation that I disapprove of and that alone makes you my message board and political enemy. I don't know your full agenda but I think that you are a gun controller that may approve of the TOY [sporting] firearms that you may actually own . Course I also think that you disapprove of 'Real Weapons' that Americans have a RIGHT to own and use , display and carry .

I own 5 guns. Oddly enough, I have never felt a real need to own a 100 round ammo drum. I guess I am just naïve. Also, I passed the background check for joining the sheriff's auxiliary. Apparently that puts me into some sort of elite group that most law abiding guns owners could not meet, so the NRA must protect their rights.

there you go M14 , I just encourage membership fees or Money donation to NRA and or GOA . Plus there are many more good progun orgs plus many state organizations . I just encourage sending maybe a hundred buck a years , more or less as people can afford . No one likes spending their money but I for one think that keeping 2nd Amendment Freedom is worth a hundred buck a year .

I own 5 guns. Oddly enough, I have never felt a real need to own a 100 round ammo drum. I guess I am just naïve. Also, I passed the background check for joining the sheriff's auxiliary. Apparently that puts me into some sort of elite group that most law abiding guns owners could not meet, so the NRA must protect their rights.

One hundred round drums on a rifle is just plain stupid. A magazine like that is designed for use with light machine guns/squad support weapons and rednecks with small dicks.

yeah , 'VS' , I don't want a 100 round drum magazine either but I'd argue for the Freedom to buy one . I 'think' that in California the state won't allow NORMAL magazines other than 10 round magazines and I think that the mags are non detachable in the cali approved ar15 .

Last edited:
stupid , yeah , might be stupid but just so Rednecks can buy stupid magazines then its all cool Lim !!

Forum List

Back