What arms do we need to take the government back?

Please, please...explain
i have to explain it to you?....go back and read the opening stanza....its not about over throwing our current govt, its what would happen if a tyrannical dictator took control....how would we get it back....and your 4 little tenets wont work...
I know, I know...Fantasy

Red Dawn
WOLVERINE!
if you did not want to talk about what the topic is...why did you jump in?.....
I did talk about the topic

If you take up arms against our government, you will be squashed like a bug
thats not what the thread was about....thats what you turned it into...
Explain

i have to explain it to you?....go back and read the opening stanza....its not about over throwing our current govt, its what would happen if a tyrannical dictator took control....how would we get it back....and your 4 little tenets wont work...
I know, I know...Fantasy

Red Dawn
WOLVERINE!
if you did not want to talk about what the topic is...why did you jump in?.....
I did talk about the topic

If you take up arms against our government, you will be squashed like a bug
thats not what the thread was about....thats what you turned it into...
Explain
sorry RW i dont have time for your games.....

Meaning your Red Dawn fantasies are useless against a tyrannical government
Said king george
Your Red Dawn fantasy is as pathetic as it is wrong and ridiculous.

And references to the Revolutionary War are indeed ignorant.

The British were defeated by professional armies, not private citizens with only small arms.

Said king george

The British were defeated by professional armies, not private citizens with only small arms.
STFUdonny.gif

you're not fooling anyone by using RED DAWN as a euphemism/metaphor for the constitution when you refer to it as "pathetic wrong and ridiculous" ...btw, the red dawn fantasy is RW's baby not mine

So far you are the only one in this conversation to mention it

The citizens were not allowed to have fire arms [of any size]...said king george

I've never owned a gun in my life, but the second amendment will allow me/us to identify the tyrants when they come for our weapons, there can be no denying who they are when they decide the second amendment is out of date and no longer necessary.
When tyrants come for your guns, you will have no option but to turn them over or die

I've never owned a gun in my life, but the second amendment will allow me/us to identify the tyrants when they come for our weapons, there can be no denying who they are when they decide the second amendment is out of date and no longer necessary.
When tyrants come for your guns, you will have no option but to turn them over or die

They'll need a way to enforce it, of course.

You have any suggestions? :auiqs.jpg:

Do we need baseball bats and metal garbage can lids?

I'm well armed for a farm boy

but if you're insinuating some insurrection against our present 'standing gub'mit' we'd fare about the same w/bats and can lids

ergo, the 2nd is moot,unapplicable ,gun owner fantasy....

~S~

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

We don't all agree that the second amendment defines our right to keep and bear arms, we don't all agree that a "well regulated militia" isn't a militia encumbered by regulation, and we don't all agree that "shall not be infringed" really means just that. This thread is not meant to debate the intent of the second amendment, but rather to debate which arms are needed if we are to over power and take back a tyrannical government.

Regardless of your beliefs, ideology, or opinions of what the second ammendment are, please list what arms you think we would need as private citizens if we were to assemble militias to overpower and take back a tyrannical federal government if this hypothetical event were to occur. Would we need more than millions of ar15 owners? Do we need baseball bats and metal garbage can lids? What do you think we would need?
I vote with my right arm. But I speak, I write, and I get involved as well.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

We don't all agree that the second amendment defines our right to keep and bear arms, we don't all agree that a "well regulated militia" isn't a militia encumbered by regulation, and we don't all agree that "shall not be infringed" really means just that. This thread is not meant to debate the intent of the second amendment, but rather to debate which arms are needed if we are to over power and take back a tyrannical government.

Regardless of your beliefs, ideology, or opinions of what the second ammendment are, please list what arms you think we would need as private citizens if we were to assemble militias to overpower and take back a tyrannical federal government if this hypothetical event were to occur. Would we need more than millions of ar15 owners? Do we need baseball bats and metal garbage can lids? What do you think we would need?
There are no plans to take over the government militarily. The issue is, how painful will it be for government to try and take away all our freedoms?

For example, there is now talk of local law enforcement refusing to confiscate weapons if Progressives overturn the 2nd amendment, which will probably motivate the Federal government to create a federal police force to do it for them instead at some point. And when they do, what will we see? We will see mayhem if they are serious about their intent to forcibly take away everyone's weapons. Such mass bloodshed will simply be embracing for a self professed democracy that view it's law abiding citizens with such disdain. Then again, the government owned press will probably keep it all under wraps and out of sight the best they can.

But alas, the charade of a democracy where the US federal Congress has had an approval rating of under 20% for decades now can only be maintained for so long.

Most people will not do a thing. History tells us that. And if the government is oppressive, many people may want it at that time.

Of course, we are talking a tyrannical government
No fourth amendment protections or second.

Barge in, search your house, if a gun is found you and your family will be executed

Sure you want to keep your gun?

Barge in, search your house, if a gun is found you and your family will be executed

You haven't answered the earlier enforcement question.

You haven't answered the earlier enforcement question.

Breaking into your house and executing you if they find a gun is pretty solid enforcement

Forum List

Back