What arms do we need to take the government back?

I've never owned a gun in my life, but the second amendment will allow me/us to identify the tyrants when they come for our weapons, there can be no denying who they are when they decide the second amendment is out of date and no longer necessary.
When tyrants come for your guns, you will have no option but to turn them over or die

They'll need a way to enforce it, of course.

You have any suggestions? :auiqs.jpg:

Of course, we are talking a tyrannical government
No fourth amendment protections or second.

Barge in, search your house, if a gun is found you and your family will be executed

Sure you want to keep your gun?

You haven't answered the earlier enforcement question.

Breaking into your house and executing you if they find a gun is pretty solid enforcement

And who will do that?

When tyrants come for your guns, you will have no option but to turn them over or die

Barge in, search your house, if a gun is found you and your family will be executed

Breaking into your house and executing you if they find a gun is pretty solid enforcement

And who will do that?

Government Storm Troopers

And who will do that?

:auiqs.jpg:

And who will do that?

Tyrannical governments have tyrannical enforcers
Want to keep your gun, you, and your family will suffer

And who will do that?

so who was the "enforcers" in those 2 examples of tyranny you gave, for our govt?.......

And who will do that?

so who was the "enforcers" in those 2 examples of tyranny you gave, for our govt?.......
In the case of Civil Rights, the enforcers were state and local police departments and the local judicial system.

In the case of Civil Rights, the enforcers were state and local police departments and the local judicial system.
thats not the enforcers you just described.....the ones you described for that tyrannical govt,executed people on site....are you moving the goal posts?...

Were they charged with enforcing an illegal attempt to destroy a constitutionally-guaranteed right?

Reference Virginia. 95% of the commonwealth has sent a pre-emptive "fuck you" to the incoming Democrats, inclusive of police forces.

thats not the enforcers you just described.....the ones you described for that tyrannical govt,executed people on site....are you moving the goal posts?...
Oh for fucking crying out loud!

Throughout this thread I have said existing constitutional protections make guns unnecessary. Then you whine that the OP is talking about a tyrannical government not our current government
So I describe how a tyrannical government would act and you whine that Civil Rights wasn’t like that

Will you please stop your whiny act and get your story straight?

Throughout this thread I have said existing constitutional protections make guns unnecessary. Then you whine that the OP is talking about a tyrannical government not our current government
So I describe how a tyrannical government would act and you whine that Civil Rights wasn’t like that

Guns are not unnecessary especially since the fucking government via the fucking Supreme Court has ruled that the fucking cops have absolutely no legal obligation to protect anyone or come to the aid of anyone

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You just need the arm that pulls the voting lever. If that isn't good enough for you, then get the fk out of my country.

like i said before...learn what a tyrannical govt is....its not like the one you describe......

I might be out of line here answering the OP ... but ...

I think 300 million guns of any kind is more than enough to overwhelm the United States military ... hell, 300 million baseball bats should do the trick as well ... once the military is destroyed then it would be pretty easy to annihilate the rest of government ... that whole "domestic tranquility" thingie is over-rated ...

you overestimate your weaponry and fighting ability and you UNDERestimate the ability of our BRAVE and PATRIOTIC boys in the military to make short work of FASCIST TRAITORS

Why not try replying with an answer that demonstrates that you read and understand the opening post? You finally got the hypothetical tyrannical government part right, but you have not replied with what arms we would need if we were to take back the hypothetical tyrannical government. All you have done is explain why we can't . Remember, we can do pretty much anything in a hypothetical situation, so why not speculate what arms we would need to do this? We are safe at home in front of our keyboards, and not a single real shot will be fired.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

We don't all agree that the second amendment defines our right to keep and bear arms, we don't all agree that a "well regulated militia" isn't a militia encumbered by regulation, and we don't all agree that "shall not be infringed" really means just that. This thread is not meant to debate the intent of the second amendment, but rather to debate which arms are needed if we are to over power and take back a tyrannical government.

Regardless of your beliefs, ideology, or opinions of what the second ammendment are, please list what arms you think we would need as private citizens if we were to assemble militias to overpower and take back a tyrannical federal government if this hypothetical event were to occur. Would we need more than millions of ar15 owners? Do we need baseball bats and metal garbage can lids? What do you think we would need?
The arms private citizens need to overpower a tyrannical government

1. The vote
2. A Free Press
3. The right of assembly
4. Freedom of Speech

It has worked for 230 years

And to have all those rights we need:

- Right to bear arms.

We have never needed arms to protect our freedoms and our vote

EVER
The South tried....once.
You mean democrats

we predicted you would say that.

you are SO predictable.

(now I predict something else but I won't tell you what it is.....)

Why not try replying with an answer that demonstrates that you read and understand the opening post? You finally got the hypothetical tyrannical government part right, but you have not replied with what arms we would need if we were to take back the hypothetical tyrannical government. All you have done is explain why we can't . Remember, we can do pretty much anything in a hypothetical situation, so why not speculate what arms we would need to do this? We are safe at home in front of our keyboards, and not a single real shot will be fired.
then he would have to keep moving those goal posts....that gets tiring....

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

We don't all agree that the second amendment defines our right to keep and bear arms, we don't all agree that a "well regulated militia" isn't a militia encumbered by regulation, and we don't all agree that "shall not be infringed" really means just that. This thread is not meant to debate the intent of the second amendment, but rather to debate which arms are needed if we are to over power and take back a tyrannical government.

Regardless of your beliefs, ideology, or opinions of what the second ammendment are, please list what arms you think we would need as private citizens if we were to assemble militias to overpower and take back a tyrannical federal government if this hypothetical event were to occur. Would we need more than millions of ar15 owners? Do we need baseball bats and metal garbage can lids? What do you think we would need?
View attachment 296759
Nice! How many? Anything else?
BritishMarines40ComandoBlackWatch11102004.jpg

The arms private citizens need to overpower a tyrannical government

1. The vote
2. A Free Press
3. The right of assembly
4. Freedom of Speech

It has worked for 230 years

And to have all those rights we need:

- Right to bear arms.

We have never needed arms to protect our freedoms and our vote

EVER
The South tried....once.
You mean democrats

we predicted you would say that.

you are SO predictable.

(now I predict something else but I won't tell you what it is.....)
We gotta speak the truth to stop it

You just need the arm that pulls the voting lever. If that isn't good enough for you, then get the fk out of my country.
So when the cops don't show up I can count on you to protect my wife?

I don't think so.

But I'll make a deal with you. If I ever see you or your wife or kids getting robbed, raped or beaten I will not use my firearm to protect them but instead I will call the cops and an ambulance then be on my way and hope someone shows up

Forum List

Back