What arms do we need to take the government back?

We can never take the government back from its owners because the same people own both the republican and democratic parties.

The People don't now, never have and never will own the government

We can never take the government back from its owners because the same people own both the republican and democratic parties.
Sure we can. Vote for people who will implement public financing of elections.

So you think the only corruption occurs in campaign financing?

Naive you are.

It doesn't matter who you vote for Congress doesn't give a shit what you think and will always act in the best interests of its masters

No. Thanks for asking. And I certainly hope your logic isn't so poor as to think my statement is the equivalent of that, or this conversation is going to be like trying to teach a dog calculus.

you overestimate your weaponry and fighting ability and you UNDERestimate the ability of our BRAVE and PATRIOTIC boys in the military to make short work of FASCIST TRAITORS

I've been one of them BRAVE and PATRIOTIC boys in the military ... my own son is making a career out of being one of them BRAVE and PATRIOTIC boys in the military ...

First of all ... and this may be shocking for you to learn ... there are girls in the military too ... and these sweet things are just as BRAVE and PATRIOTIC and just as willing to give their lives to protect the US Constitution ... if you're a vet, you'd have known this ...

Second of all ... at least half the military personnel would drop their weapons rather than shoot dead their own mother and father ... American soldiers gunning down American citizens has been extremely rare these past 150 years ... and it's illegal, Article 92 of the UCMJ reads: “Any person subject to this chapter who (1) violates any lawful general order or regulation ... shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.” ... [emphasis mine] ... President Satan's directive would be ignored by much of the military ... if you were a vet, you'd have known our military culture is very strict about protecting American lives ... not taking them ... every payday, the common soldier is reminded about who the boss is ...

In conclusion ... and therefore hereabouts notwithstanding nothing ... more than enough guns in society to overthrown the military, and then quickly the rest of government ...

We don't use the military to deal with FASCIST TRAITORS ... the police do a fine job ... look what happened at the People's Democratic Republic of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Government in Exile ... State Police put one down and the rest peed their pants and crawled to heel ... btw, they were acquitted, how the hell could the government lose that case, and why should we be afraid of this government? ... their case in Nevada was dismissed as well ... yeesh ...

No. Thanks for asking. And I certainly hope your logic isn't so poor as to think my statement is the equivalent of that, or this conversation is going to be like trying to teach a dog calculus.

Yet you think publicly funded elections will stop government corruption. It won't even make a dent.

And there is no way I'm going to pay for some asshole to run for public office.

If you want campaign finance reform then set a hard cap on how much money a candidate can receive and spend. Stop all the billions of dollars of soft money that the DNC and RNC collect every year by eliminating the tax deduction of all donations to political entities

Yet you think publicly funded elections will stop government corruption. It won't even make a dent.
Wrong. It will definitely make a dent.
Unless, of course, that is voted into law. Then, yes you are.

If you want campaign finance reform then set a hard cap on how much money a candidate can receive and spend.
No, sorry, that won't help, with PACs being illegally directed by candidates. You would have to cap what corporations and PACs can spend . I say, start with a cap of zero dollars.

If you want campaign finance reform then set a hard cap on how much money a candidate can receive and spend.
No, sorry, that won't help, with PACs being illegally directed by candidates. You would have to cap what corporations and PACs can spend . I say, start with a cap of zero dollars.

If it's spent on behalf of a candidate it can be limited

But then again PACs won't get as much in donations if those donations aren't tax deductible like they are now.

If it's spent on behalf of a candidate it can be limited

But then again PACs won't get as much in donations if those donations aren't tax deductible like they are now.
Yep, good point. PACs should not be legal anyway. Biggest scam in political history, happening in broad daylight.

Tyrannical governments have tyrannical enforcers
Want to keep your gun, you, and your family will suffer
so who was the "enforcers" in those 2 examples of tyranny you gave, for our govt?.......
In the case of Civil Rights, the enforcers were state and local police departments and the local judicial system.
thats not the enforcers you just described.....the ones you described for that tyrannical govt,executed people on site....are you moving the goal posts?...
Oh for fucking crying out loud!

Throughout this thread I have said existing constitutional protections make guns unnecessary. Then you whine that the OP is talking about a tyrannical government not our current government
So I describe how a tyrannical government would act and you whine that Civil Rights wasn’t like that

Will you please stop your whiny act and get your story straight?
Guns are not unnecessary especially since the fucking government via the fucking Supreme Court has ruled that the fucking cops have absolutely no legal obligation to protect anyone or come to the aid of anyone

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Cops can use their discretion based on safety

They are not required to get themselves killed

so who was the "enforcers" in those 2 examples of tyranny you gave, for our govt?.......
In the case of Civil Rights, the enforcers were state and local police departments and the local judicial system.
thats not the enforcers you just described.....the ones you described for that tyrannical govt,executed people on site....are you moving the goal posts?...

Throughout this thread I have said existing constitutional protections make guns unnecessary. Then you whine that the OP is talking about a tyrannical government not our current government
So I describe how a tyrannical government would act and you whine that Civil Rights wasn’t like that

Guns are not unnecessary especially since the fucking government via the fucking Supreme Court has ruled that the fucking cops have absolutely no legal obligation to protect anyone or come to the aid of anyone

Indeed. They can stand around flipping a yoyo if they choose.

So then you better be prepared to fend for yourself

Or they can call for support

Thereby lengthening the time you have to defend yourself

By that time, you're dead.

Forum List

Back