What Bathroom Should Transgender People Use?

Okay, maybe we need to start a thread, "Which bathroom should Bigfoot use?"

Because it seems like you can't prove these crossdressing rapists exist, but darn it, they MIGHT exist, and we need to put an end to that right away.

Because it seems like you can't prove these crossdressing rapists exist, but darn it, they MIGHT exist, and we need to put an end to that right away.
Sort of like all those law abiding gun owners who aren't killing anyone need to be stopped because they MIGHT.

Sort of like all those law abiding gun owners who aren't killing anyone need to be stopped because they MIGHT.

32000 gun deaths a year and 78,000 gun injuries.

vs.

0 cross dressing rapists.

You tell me which one needs to be addressed.

32000 gun deaths a year and 78,000 gun injuries.

vs.

0 cross dressing rapists.

You tell me which one needs to be addressed.
Criminals, not law abiding citizens. And I'm done with this thread. Have a nice evening.

Would you be comfortable with a man who is dressed as a woman in the same bathroom with you're daughter?
This is the first time anyone asked this question. I thought you’d find this interesting

Asked whether Caitlyn Jenner would be free to use any bathroom she wanted if she walked into Trump Tower, he said, “That is correct.”

Would you be comfortable with a man who is dressed as a woman in the same bathroom with you're daughter?

Ideally it would be the individual and genderless bathrooms at mental institutions they would currently be living in until they get adequate help to become sane enough to live in public society.

The bathroom of the sex they were born as though. Genetic rare anomaly aside everyone is born a man or woman, that's what dictates what bathroom you use the rest of your life.

When trannies are in public they have to abide by decent societies rules for the public. When you're in public you don't have a individual and private life anymore, you're not part of a group of strangers and thus all those strangers have to adhere to certain guidelines so they can co exist. It isn't your bathroom, it's everyone's bathroom when you're in public. Individuals should not be allowed to dictate their own rules in public, if they could there would be chaos.

Forum List

Back