What Biblical character does obama remind you of...

Judas. Traitor
Na, that would be our SoS
Satan. Self explanatory

to me,

Rehoboam. Divided the country, high taxes.

He not only split the kingdom, he brought back calf idolatry, was a very hard task master, interesting fact about Reheboam, he was the first King of Judah, also it was in his 5th year of reigning that the Egyptians invaded and looted them of all of their gold, etc. His 5th year. Why is this significant to me? First because it took his father ( King Solomon ) a lifetime to acquire the vast wealth it took his son only 5 short years to lose. Also. Because I haven't heard anyone mention it and also because Obama sees himself as a King. Also he is in his "fifth year" this very year speaking of Jereboam.. - Jeremiah

Haman. With Haman we see the final major figure ( of the old testament ) effort to inflict maximum harm to the Hebrew people - to destroy them. He is a real shady character, highly insecure, dependent upon his wife for advice, two-faced backstabbing - as seen with Queen Esther.. this guy has ambitions for himself. He cannot stand to be slighted. When Mordecai doesn't bow to him he falls apart. He simply cannot forget Mordecai anymore than Obama can forget Andrew Breitbart or his deceased cornoner, or the deceased comedian, FOX News & the list steadily grows..... Obama is a very insecure man. Which is why no one has had a real interview in the past five years other than the spanish television host, was it univision? good job to that fellow..... So where was I? Oh yes...

Obama cannot handle adversity... neither could Haman. Obama is a narcissist, so was Haman..... Haman had built the gallows for Mordecai but in the end he was hung on it. Yes, all the plans Haman set up for the destruction of the Jews, of Mordecai, Esther, her family? It all fell on him and his 10 sons perished too. Yep. Obama reminds me of Haman. Definitely Haman.

Last edited:
to me,

Moses. He is leading the people to the promised land

Joshua - he assumed a position of leadership and prevented a disaster. Johua prevented famine while Obama prevented an economic depression. Joshua saved the people of Egypt and Israel as well, while Obama saved the auto industry.

to me,

Moses. He is leading the people to the promised land

$obama as moses.jpg

Obama promised us a new 10 commandments.

1. Though shalt covet. You are entitled to whatever you see.
2. Though shalt honor Big Brother above your father and mother.
3. Though shalt not kill. In fact, give me all your weapons. Let me do the killing.
4. Though shalt not lie on your taxes. Those who do will be appointed to my administration as punishment, so pay your fair share or else!

I know, I promised 10, but then, I promised alot of other things as well. :lol:

Judas. Traitor
Na, that would be our SoS
Satan. Self explanatory

Judas did commit suicide after realising what he'd done. His conscience was too much for him. Obama doesn't appear to have a conscience. He appears to be a sociopath to me. Perhaps I am wrong, but I don't believe so. We shall see.

Forum List

Back