What Bills has Nazi Pelousy moved out of the House to help blacks?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I have no link cuz I couldn’t find any.

Dimwingers do nothing for blacks for 3 years, then when an election comes around they have photo op after photo op (see her homage to the slave trade) telling blacks how much they care.

Then it to the back of the bus until the next election.

Can anyone find a House Bill number aimed at helping blacks? I can’t.

Trump nailed Pelosi when he called her a political hack right to her face.....

You have obviously done better the Moscow Mitch, the Grim Reaper, he didn't even read them, afraid somebody would want to vote on or discuss them. :auiqs.jpg:

Dimwingers do nothing for blacks for 3 years, then when an election comes around they have photo op after photo op (see her homage to the slave trade) telling blacks how much they care.

They only think she does in government is help her friends and family get rich on the tax payers dime.

You have obviously done better the Moscow Mitch, the Grim Reaper, he didn't even read them. :auiqs.jpg:
Read what?
The stack that was dead on arrival, never seeing their days in committee, just rejected without consideration. Not much for doing the people's business. Kick back city in the Senate, with full pay and benefits.

You have obviously done better the Moscow Mitch, the Grim Reaper, he didn't even read them. :auiqs.jpg:
Read what?
The stack that was dead on arrival, never seeing their days in committee, just rejected without consideration. Not much for doing the people's business. Kick back city in the Senate, with full pay and benefits.
Be specific. Show us the H.B. numbers you are talking about, then explain how each one would help blacks.

GO!

Im not looking for general Depends wetting from Dimwinger window lickers.......we get that in every thread. Boring.

Read what?
Be specific. Show us the H.B. numbers you are talking about, then explain how each one would help blacks.

GO!
Im not looking for general Depends wetting from Dimwininger window lickers.......we get that in every thread. Boring.
You read what was in them, right? Why ask me. I didn't read them either, but than again, I thought we were paying them to do our business and reach concensus between the two houses. Too much trouble for Mitch and the "do nothing" Senate. Go figure. :dunno:

The stimulus packages helped blacks, PPP loans, increased food security.....The Republicans did it also, only you want to play the ignorant blame game...

Read what?

GO!
Im not looking for general Depends wetting from Dimwininger window lickers.......we get that in every thread. Boring.
You read what was in them, right? Why ask me. I didn't read them either, but than again, I thought we were paying them to do our business and reach concensus between the two houses. Too much trouble for Mitch and the "do nothing" Senate. Go figure. :dunno:
So, you have ZERO bills to help blacks. Just what I found.

Anyone else wanna try?

The stimulus packages helped blacks, PPP loans, increased food security.....The Republicans did it also, only you want to play the ignorant blame game...
So, Trump ideas.

Next?

Read what?

GO!
So, you have ZERO bills to help blacks. Just what I found.

Anyone else wanna try?
Mitch has no intention of letting anything benefit blacks in "his" Senate, not even bills of recognition. H.R. 579 (House of Representatives) and as S. 166 (Senate). However, both "died" within 10 days.[277] (Wikipedia)

Last edited:

No Social Welfare Bills?

Forum List

Back