What Bills has Nazi Pelousy moved out of the House to help blacks?

I have no link cuz I couldn’t find any.

Dimwingers do nothing for blacks for 3 years, then when an election comes around they have photo op after photo op (see her homage to the slave trade) telling blacks how much they care.

Then it to the back of the bus until the next election.

Can anyone find a House Bill number aimed at helping blacks? I can’t.
The stimulus packages helped blacks, PPP loans, increased food security.....The Republicans did it also, only you want to play the ignorant blame game...
So, Trump ideas.

Next?
Bawahhahahahahahahahaha @ Trump ideas...

The CARES Act and HEROES Act were Democrat bills passed by a Democrat majority.....the HEROES Act is still being blocked in the Senate -- the CARES Act passed and yo stupid ass think its Trump's idea? Cool

Trumpers are pathetic sycophants....

Tell us about all of the bills passed by the Senate that helped blacks
So we can blame Nazi for all that debt.

Cool!
If you like....

Trump could have easily not signed the bill if you folks are so worried about "debt"

But Pelosi wasn't the one who botched the COVID response and caused the markets to have zero confidence and shut down......that was your cult leader

Remember when you folks kept telling us that H1N1 was handled worse......the markets disagree
_0-007scrnsht.u (26).jpg

Dimwingers do nothing for blacks for 3 years, then when an election comes around they have photo op after photo op (see her homage to the slave trade) telling blacks how much they care.

The stimulus packages helped blacks, PPP loans, increased food security.....The Republicans did it also, only you want to play the ignorant blame game...
So, Trump ideas.

Next?

The CARES Act and HEROES Act were Democrat bills passed by a Democrat majority.....the HEROES Act is still being blocked in the Senate -- the CARES Act passed and yo stupid ass think its Trump's idea? Cool

Cool!
Just a natural born optimist, aren't you! Good luck with that. Probably help if trump hadn't been bragging about it and taking credit.
Biff said Nazi gets the credit for those trillions in debt. You believe Trump over your fellow traveler Biff?

Spending originates in the House. Who runs the House?

So, Trump ideas.

Next?

Cool!
If you like....

Trump could have easily not signed the bill if you folks are so worried about "debt"

But Pelosi wasn't the one who botched the COVID response and caused the markets to have zero confidence and shut down......that was your cult leader

Remember when you folks kept telling us that H1N1 was handled worse......the markets disagree
View attachment 354071
Your graph is bullshit. Dow closed at 19,804 the last day of Barry's regime. Your graph has it at around 22,000 :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Barry had the worst recovery in history.

PPP loans? How specifically did they help any race? This should be rich.
How did they help any race? That is a very deep question for a shallow mind. I guess, evidently that you have no idea how free money to a company helps them out, and I am sure there are black business owners who got PPP loans to help them out...
So they just helped people. Weren't specified for a specific race. The OP specifically inquired about African Americans. Thanks for sharing your ignorance once more. Much appreciated.
Are not African Americans help by this legislation which brought them relief or are you trying to say that cash in the hand doesn't count as helping? Somehow the Dems need to pass a bill that does what exactly for "African Americans"(too bad there is not a hyphen), what you claim will help them?
The cities can soften the criminal codes. Why don't they?

So, Trump ideas.

Next?

Cool!
Just a natural born optimist, aren't you! Good luck with that. Probably help if trump hadn't been bragging about it and taking credit.
Biff said Nazi gets the credit for those trillions in debt. You believe Trump over your fellow traveler Biff?

Spending originates in the House. Who runs the House?
You mean trump is just stealing credit? But, why would he do that, just because he can't help it?

PPP loans? How specifically did they help any race? This should be rich.
How did they help any race? That is a very deep question for a shallow mind. I guess, evidently that you have no idea how free money to a company helps them out, and I am sure there are black business owners who got PPP loans to help them out...
So they just helped people. Weren't specified for a specific race. The OP specifically inquired about African Americans. Thanks for sharing your ignorance once more. Much appreciated.
Are not African Americans help by this legislation which brought them relief or are you trying to say that cash in the hand doesn't count as helping? Somehow the Dems need to pass a bill that does what exactly for "African Americans"(too bad there is not a hyphen), what you claim will help them?
The cities can soften the criminal codes. Why don't they?
There is federal mandatory sentencing.

So, Trump ideas.

Next?

Cool!
If you like....

View attachment 354071
Your graph is bullshit. Dow closed at 19,804 the last day of Barry's regime. Your graph has it at around 22,000 :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

What presidential administration was he recovering from?

So, Trump ideas.

Next?

Cool!
If you like....

View attachment 354071

What presidential administration was he recovering from?
Ahhhhh.... the old "I'm gonna blame Bush for the eight year Barry Hussein debacle" gambit.

I note we are still waiting on the first HB that Nazi produced that helps black folks.

Forum List

Back