What Bills has Nazi Pelousy moved out of the House to help blacks?

I have no link cuz I couldn’t find any.

Dimwingers do nothing for blacks for 3 years, then when an election comes around they have photo op after photo op (see her homage to the slave trade) telling blacks how much they care.

Then it to the back of the bus until the next election.

Can anyone find a House Bill number aimed at helping blacks? I can’t.
The stimulus packages helped blacks, PPP loans, increased food security.....The Republicans did it also, only you want to play the ignorant blame game...
PPP loans? How specifically did they help any race? This should be rich.

You have obviously done better the Moscow Mitch, the Grim Reaper, he didn't even read them. :auiqs.jpg:
Read what?
The stack that was dead on arrival, never seeing their days in committee, just rejected without consideration. Not much for doing the people's business. Kick back city in the Senate, with full pay and benefits.
Be specific. Show us the H.B. numbers you are talking about, then explain how each one would help blacks.

GO!
Im not looking for general Depends wetting from Dimwininger window lickers.......we get that in every thread. Boring.
You read what was in them, right? Why ask me. I didn't read them either, but than again, I thought we were paying them to do our business and reach concensus between the two houses. Too much trouble for Mitch and the "do nothing" Senate. Go figure. :dunno:
So, you have ZERO bills to help blacks. Just what I found.

Anyone else wanna try?
Mitch has no intention of letting anything benefit blacks int "his" Senate, not even bills of recognition. H.R. 579 (House of Representatives) and as S. 166 (Senate). However, both "died" within 10 days.[277] (Wikipedia)
Mitch is irrelevant. I want to see what Nazi has done.

Dimwingers do nothing for blacks for 3 years, then when an election comes around they have photo op after photo op (see her homage to the slave trade) telling blacks how much they care.

The stimulus packages helped blacks, PPP loans, increased food security.....The Republicans did it also, only you want to play the ignorant blame game...
The Blacks in Nassau County were outraged that they weren't given several hundred thousand dollars a piece rather than the banks being bailed out.

The Blacks in Nassau County were outraged that they weren't given several hundred thousand dollars a piece rather than the banks being bailed out.
Well, we all know that the members of the state capitalist white bailout funds get the lionshare of any free money the govt. throws at us.

So, Trump ideas.

Next?
Bawahhahahahahahahahaha @ Trump ideas...

The CARES Act and HEROES Act were Democrat bills passed by a Democrat majority.....the HEROES Act is still being blocked in the Senate -- the CARES Act passed and yo stupid ass think its Trump's idea? Cool

Trumpers are pathetic sycophants....

Tell us about all of the bills passed by the Senate that helped blacks

How did they help any race? That is a very deep question for a shallow mind. I guess, evidently that you have no idea how free money to a company helps them out, and I am sure there are black business owners who got PPP loans to help them out...

Well, we all know that the members of the state capitalist white bailout funds get the lionshare of any free money the govt. throws at us.
Because there are no minority run financial institutions?

So, Trump ideas.

Next?

The CARES Act and HEROES Act were Democrat bills passed by a Democrat majority.....the HEROES Act is still being blocked in the Senate -- the CARES Act passed and yo stupid ass think its Trump's idea? Cool

Like the current police bill in the senate which lacks any type of reform that Mitch is trying to pass and the Dems are threatening to filibuster to death because it is not bipartisan.

Do you mean run as the same as owned?

Own...My job brings me to Black neighborhoods where the houses are the size of hotels.
And the residents would call the police the second they see a Black person who doesn't live there.

The fact is that there is not one race, nationality or religion that doesn't have enough money to keep every adult on earth gainfully employed with excellent benefits.
But all people are insecure and selfish, not just Whites.

How did they help any race? That is a very deep question for a shallow mind. I guess, evidently that you have no idea how free money to a company helps them out, and I am sure there are black business owners who got PPP loans to help them out...
So they just helped people. Weren't specified for a specific race. The OP specifically inquired about African Americans. Thanks for sharing your ignorance once more. Much appreciated.

Own...My job brings me to Black neighborhoods where the houses are the size of hotels.
And the residents would call the police the second they see a Black person who doesn't live there.

The fact is that there is not one race, nationality or religion that doesn't have enough money to keep every adult on earth gainfully employed with excellent benefits.
Yet, the writers who run the majority of corporations and owns the majority of businesses and receive the majority of state capitalism are not the majority?

So they just helped people. Weren't specified for a specific race. The OP specifically inquired about African Americans. Thanks for sharing your ignorance once more. Much appreciated.
Are not African Americans help by this legislation which brought them relief or are you trying to say that cash in the hand doesn't count as helping? Somehow the Dems need to pass a bill that does what exactly for "African Americans"(too bad there is not a hyphen), what you claim will help them?

Are not African Americans help by this legislation which brought them relief or are you trying to say that cash in the hand doesn't count as helping? Somehow the Dems need to pass a bill that does what exactly for "African Americans"(too bad there is not a hyphen), what you claim will help them?
He meant specifically. You knew that though and played coy.

Yet, the writers who run the majority of corporations and owns the majority of businesses and receive the majority of state capitalism are not the majority?
What do you mean by State Capitalism?
You realize that post DOT COM, GW's Sarbanes/Oxley made corporations incredibly liable for almost anything they do that is deceptive.
It's just that people listen to Limbaugh too much and think corporations are not liable for anything.
However, corporations can afford better attorneys.

Do you know what the average African American in a slum does with an extra check?
I hope they spend it wisely.
But why didn't they spend the first 22 years of their life doing homework?

She marched side-to-side (or back-to-back if you ask EddieW) with them, she denounced her grandfather (or father?) as a racist, she knelt down before them....wearing traditional African Slave Trader garb...what more do you want from her?

You have obviously done better the Moscow Mitch, the Grim Reaper, he didn't even read them. :auiqs.jpg:
Read what?
The stack that was dead on arrival, never seeing their days in committee, just rejected without consideration. Not much for doing the people's business. Kick back city in the Senate, with full pay and benefits.
Be specific. Show us the H.B. numbers you are talking about, then explain how each one would help blacks.

GO!
Im not looking for general Depends wetting from Dimwininger window lickers.......we get that in every thread. Boring.
You read what was in them, right? Why ask me. I didn't read them either, but than again, I thought we were paying them to do our business and reach concensus between the two houses. Too much trouble for Mitch and the "do nothing" Senate. Go figure. :dunno:
As far as my money goes I am more than happy to have it used for nothing more than blocking the house.
We are not toddlers who need constant governing. Every bill the house writes is one less freedom for Americans

So, Trump ideas.

Next?

So we can blame Nazi for all that debt.

Cool!

So, Trump ideas.

Next?

So we can blame Nazi for all that debt.

Cool!
Just a natural born optimist, aren't you! Good luck with that. Probably help if trump hadn't been bragging about it and taking credit.

Forum List

Back