What black people think about racism

Black people think they are not racist.
racist blacks like this creature called IM2 actually define the term in such a way that it cannot possibly apply to them because of their skin color.

Pretty convenient, eh?

It's all about the racist black agenda of never having to be held responsible for ANYTHING they do or say.
And then they wonder why other races don't want to live near them. So they call us racists.

And the thing is, not all black people are like that .Not by a long shot.

It's just that the black racist vermin are so loud and in your face that it is easy to ignore all the black people who go about their business being as non racist as they expect white people to be.

And you got laws and policy. I gave you three yesterday. That's all you are going to get.

And you got laws and policy. I gave you three yesterday. That's all you are going to get.

you gave me opinions not laws,,,

Black people think they are not racist.
racist blacks like this creature called IM2 actually define the term in such a way that it cannot possibly apply to them because of their skin color.

Pretty convenient, eh?

It's all about the racist black agenda of never having to be held responsible for ANYTHING they do or say.
And then they wonder why other races don't want to live near them. So they call us racists.

And the thing is, not all black people are like that .Not by a long shot.

It's just that the black racist vermin are so loud and in your face that it is easy to ignore all the black people who go about their business being as non racist as they expect white people to be.

I'm black and the majority of blacks feel exactly as I do. This is a fact. We are in a discussion forum on race, blacks generally don't engage active white racists in conversations about race in person because battery come with a jail sentence. You have not at any time sat down with a group of blacks by yourself and discussed racism by expressing the opinions you do here. I have stood in city council meetings, have published letters to the editors, been on TV, radio, in community meetings, white church groups and college campuses. You are nothing but an insignificant internet troll. I've wasted enough of my time responding to you.

Shelby County v. Holder - Case Summary and Case Brief

]
blacks generally don't engage active white racists in conversations about race in person because battery come with a jail sentence..
Yes, I see that you are doubling down on your portrayal of black people as inherently violent.

Duly noted.

Last edited:

a case summary is not a law,,,now give me a law,,,

This is a supreme court decision. Your game is finished.

I asked for laws not opinions,,,

a decision is not written law

a decision is not written law

Sure. Yeah. Right.

So what percentage of blacks in prison are due to repeat offenders?

Given the fact blacks can get sentenced for a crime that a white may get probation for, your question shows you are willing to by pass shitloads of proof that the criminal justice system is racist. Now that is the answer you are going to get, so do not try the standard white racist ploy of claiming how I didn't answer your question.

did you ever find that law that restricts blacks from doing something a white can do???

and hate to break it to you, but here in KC a black gets probation and a white gets jail time,,,

I lived in KC until 3 years ago. Your comment is a lie.

Since the criminal justice system has been proven racist, your question is irrelevant.
it hasnt been proven racist,,in fact its been proven in favor of the minorities,,,,

did you find those laws you were talking about???

It was proven racist that's why a criminal justice reform bill was passed by the house and senate.

Are you referring to Trumps bill?

I like the way IM2 has been so forthcoming when it comes to violence. The message is clear.

"Support the racist black agenda or we will hurt you"

This one aspect of the race discussion lies at the very heart of things as yes, the fear of black violence is what leads people to excuse behavior from black people that they would not excuse in any other group.

This is the very essence of black privilege here, in that black racists threaten people with violence less they are allowed to operate with complete immunity from the expectations of society and the people thus threatened respond by not holding them responsible for what they do or say.

Given the fact blacks can get sentenced for a crime that a white may get probation for, your question shows you are willing to by pass shitloads of proof that the criminal justice system is racist. Now that is the answer you are going to get, so do not try the standard white racist ploy of claiming how I didn't answer your question.

did you ever find that law that restricts blacks from doing something a white can do???

and hate to break it to you, but here in KC a black gets probation and a white gets jail time,,,

Since the criminal justice system has been proven racist, your question is irrelevant.
it hasnt been proven racist,,in fact its been proven in favor of the minorities,,,,

It was proven racist that's why a criminal justice reform bill was passed by the house and senate.

I am referring to the bill written by Cory Booker that Booker got passed through both houses that Trump had to sign.

I am referring to the bill written by Cory Booker that Booker got passed through both houses that Trump had to sign.

Funny,I dont see Boogers name mentioned anywhere.

And it passed the senate by a vote of 358-36,so without Republicans it would have gone nowhere.
And Kushner was the one pushing for the bill to be passed before the end of the year.

So why didnt barry pass prison reform? He had plenty of time to do so.

And it passed the senate by a vote of 358-36,so without Republicans it would have gone nowhere.
And Kushner was the one pushing for the bill to be passed before the end of the year.

Booker wrote it. Trump and Kushner did not. As for your question about Obama, ask the republicans. You know, the same people that would let him appoint a supreme court justice.

Booker wrote it. Trump and Kushner did not. As for your question about Obama, ask the republicans. You know, the same people that would let him appoint a supreme court justice.

Than I guess you wont have a problem posting up some info backing up your assertion.

If that were true why did a vast majority of Republicans back the bill?

I am a woman of color and I am numb to racism since it has always been in my life. It is what it is so why the big fuss because Trump may be a racist. All I want from him is to secure the border an enforce our immigration laws and that is not racist and if it is then I am a racist also or just believe this is a nation of laws for ALL of us.
LilOlLady, this is good information you have shared about yourself. I think we could be good friends for I feel the same way.

I have seen you on threads all over the board. It never came to me that you were a person of color for you are such a well rounded person, one part of your life doesn't consume your being. Many should share you as an example of being interested in so many things can help you understand the commonality between people.

Looking forward to seeing you on other forums!

I am still confused as to that which constitutes "person of color"
I am Native American and doesn't that make me a person of color? ...a person who is not white or of European parentage.

Forum List

Back