What black people think about racism

The above post is actually very informative. Of the blacks I know on this board, I believe there is but one that can contribute anything other than race relations. It's almost you whole existence is about "poor me" or damn those whites!

There's way more than that, a dozen or more (face it this board isn't super-huge), but you never would know it because they post like regular people instead of hollerin' "I'm black, I'm opresstimed, whitey need to pay me some money."

They operate like normal people and not like IM2 and MarcATL (to a much lesser extent) and Paul Essien (not too bad of a cat) and Asslips.

In this thread we hope to explore how blacks feel about continuing white racism, the impact of 243 years of racist law and policy, unfixed damage caused by those policies and the psychological/physiological/sociological impact of continuing white racism on blacks. Since the default position of many here in individual debates with black members on the topic of race is always," You don't speak for all blacks because all the blacks I know agree with me," I have invited other black members of this forum to provide input on this matter.
:206:

I am a woman of color and I am numb to racism since it has always been in my life. It is what it is so why the big fuss because Trump may be a racist. All I want from him is to secure the border an enforce our immigration laws and that is not racist and if it is then I am a racist also or just believe this is a nation of laws for ALL of us.

As far is an example of belligerence, all I need to do is point out your reaction to Rosie here. That goes beyond belligerence and enters the realm of attempted intimidation.
If you are so sure of your position then why don't you prove me wrong because all you're doing presently is making false allegations based on your own racial biases & prejudices.

Rosie has been warned repeatedly to quit harassing me and attempting to engage me in conversation on my own threads, on the threads of others both before and after being issued a cease & desist. Apparently once you report a poster the offending post disappears therefore the evidence of what she said to me before I responded the way I did is no longer visible.

While I don't find it that suprising that you would think that her calling me a bitch, and a diseased steet walker is untoward, it is more than telling that in spite of my not disparging her character in return that you consider this belligerent on my part but see no fault with her behavior. And if you didn't know, and just stuck your nose into what was happening, I would attribute you jumping to the wrong conclusions about me is also based on the racial animus you display towards blacks. You've basically a self-admitted racist.

I don't do intimidation but I was not kidding when I told her that if she didn't quit the sheriff would be at her door. I keep forgetting that she evens exists until she pops up again giving her uninformed opinion on my comments.

In this thread we hope to explore how blacks feel about continuing white racism, the impact of 243 years of racist law and policy, unfixed damage caused by those policies and the psychological/physiological/sociological impact of continuing white racism on blacks. Since the default position of many here in individual debates with black members on the topic of race is always," You don't speak for all blacks because all the blacks I know agree with me," I have invited other black members of this forum to provide input on this matter.
So u want to fight racism with racism?

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk
Since I am not doing that, you can ask another question.
You very much are. All your talking points straight out of every racist identarian reject speech ever made. Hey friend chances are it isn't because of your skin color it is because they just dont like you. Also stop blaming others for your own downfalls . Grow up

Lol! You think it's racism when some non whites talk about whites because of what whites have done. Stop repeating that dumb ass white racist shit about blame. I am quite sure I have been more sucessful than you.

^Only a racist would utter or think words such as those.

You very much are. All your talking points straight out of every racist identarian reject speech ever made. Hey friend chances are it isn't because of your skin color it is because they just dont like you. Also stop blaming others for your own downfalls . Grow up

Lol! You think it's racism when some non whites talk about whites because of what whites have done. Stop repeating that dumb ass white racist shit about blame. I am quite sure I have been more sucessful than you.

You guys crack me up. You're looking for ways to call me a racist. But there was nothing racist about that comment. What is racist is the consistent automatic assignment of failure to blacks as a cause for us pointing out continuing white racism.

The above post is actually very informative. Of the blacks I know on this board, I believe there is but one that can contribute anything other than race relations. It's almost you whole existence is about "poor me" or damn those whites!

There's way more than that, a dozen or more (face it this board isn't super-huge), but you never would know it because they post like regular people instead of hollerin' "I'm black, I'm opresstimed, whitey need to pay me some money."

They operate like normal people and not like IM2 and MarcATL (to a much lesser extent) and Paul Essien (not too bad of a cat) and Asslips.
You got things ass backwards boy.

So what percentage of blacks in prison are due to repeat offenders?

Given the fact blacks can get sentenced for a crime that a white may get probation for, your question shows you are willing to by pass shitloads of proof that the criminal justice system is racist. Now that is the answer you are going to get, so do not try the standard white racist ploy of claiming how I didn't answer your question.

did you ever find that law that restricts blacks from doing something a white can do???

and hate to break it to you, but here in KC a black gets probation and a white gets jail time,,,

I lived in KC until 3 years ago. Your comment is a lie.

Since the criminal justice system has been proven racist, your question is irrelevant.
it hasnt been proven racist,,in fact its been proven in favor of the minorities,,,,

did you find those laws you were talking about???

It was proven racist that's why a criminal justice reform bill was passed by the house and senate.

Oh ok, Delbert, your black ass is all teh black people's here. :rolleyes:

They ain't no others but you.

Derp!

They just don't advertise it because they're not retarded assholes like you, that's all.

Oh ok, Delbert, your black ass is all teh black people's here. :rolleyes:

They ain't no others but you.

Derp!

They just don't advertise it because they're not retarded assholes like you, that's all.

I know how you would like to imagine that every black person believes as you want them to, but we don't. And the blacks you think are great and fantastic, I don't want those losers anywhere near me. The majority of blacks here are just like me. I don't have to speak for them. You read what they say. And the majority of blacks in this country see things just like I do. I don't have to speak for them, they make themselves very clear. So grow a pair and enter a majority black non conservative forum, post what you do about blacks and see what you get.

Yes, there is systematic racial discrimination in our country and it favors blacks. It's called affirmative action.
I don't usually do this without posting citations however I just posted a detailed explanation of why you and others who believe as you do are wrong, with supporting evidence. Unfortunately all of my work disappeared on or around June 21st when 4 days of posts disappeared off of the site, so until I can recover that data, this is the best I can do.

Your understanding of what Affirmative Action entails is incorrect. First of all it's race neutral and second of all, white women have benefited from the passage of this legislation more than any other demographic

Executive Order 11246, signed by President Lyndon B. Johnson on September 24, 1965, established requirements for non-discriminatory practices in hiring and employment on the part of U.S. government contractors. It "prohibits federal contractors and federally assisted construction contractors and subcontractors, who do over $10,000 in Government business in one year from discriminating in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin."[1] It also requires contractors to "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex or national origin." The phrase affirmative action had appeared previously in Executive Order 10925 in 1961.
Executive Order 11246 - Wikipedia
Unfortunately, all you have been taught in life is belligerence, hatred and whining, and so you continue to lag behind.
My parents nor any of the other adults in my life as I was growing up taught me anything in regards to racism. I learned about American Apartheid and chattel slavery because I was a voracious reader as a child and read just about anything I could get my hands on. Naturally I was horrified and traumatized by the realization of the kind of hatred and evilness that has to exist in order for such a system to have been established and for it to have thrived, but eventually I came to understand that these people were a subset of the white race, that all white people were by no stretch of the imagation all racists.

You don't think it's kind of arrogant to assume that I lag behind anyone when it's clear that I don't lag behind you?

This blame game of yours is the very mechanism that is keeping you down. You live a life of perpetual adolescence where everything you do is whitey's fault and not your own.
Perpetual adolescence lol? I don't play games but I can ascertain cause and effect which you apparently don't seem too familar with. I don't ascribe blame to groups of people, I instead provide evidence of culpability for those acts committed by specific individuals, unlike you who seem to be attributing characterists of others to me based on nothing other than my race. And/or maybe because you don't like my opinions.
There is absolutely nothing that prevented Barak Obama, Condoleza Rice or Oprah Winfrey from achieving what they have and there is nothing preventing you or any of the other racist blacks here. What keeps you back is your belligerence and never-ending excuse making.
Being well-connected, having opportunities presented to you and having money all help with achieving one's goals in life. There are a whole lot of white people who will never achieve what Obama, Rice or Winfrey have so are they all belligerent and excuse makers as well? Hell, why haven't YOU achieved what they have?

And show me a single post I have made which can be categorized as belligerent?
Your post appeared right after mine and I hope you were reacting to Dogmaphobe rather than me. I am guilty of some of what you say and you have proven that you're are not the same of other blacks I assail.
You seem to be someone I could relate to, and hope to be friends.
No I was addressing Dogma...

As far is an example of belligerence, all I need to do is point out your reaction to Rosie here. That goes beyond belligerence and enters the realm of attempted intimidation.
If you are so sure of your position then why don't you prove me wrong because all you're doing presently is making false allegations based on your own racial biases & prejudices.

Rosie has been warned repeatedly to quit harassing me and attempting to engage me in conversation on my own threads, on the threads of others both before and after being issued a cease & desist. Apparently once you report a poster the offending post disappears therefore the evidence of what she said to me before I responded the way I did is no longer visible.

While I don't find it that suprising that you would think that her calling me a bitch, and a diseased steet walker is untoward, it is more than telling that in spite of my not disparging her character in return that you consider this belligerent on my part but see no fault with her behavior. And if you didn't know, and just stuck your nose into what was happening, I would attribute you jumping to the wrong conclusions about me is also based on the racial animus you display towards blacks. You've basically a self-admitted racist.

I don't do intimidation but I was not kidding when I told her that if she didn't quit the sheriff would be at her door. I keep forgetting that she evens exists until she pops up again giving her uninformed opinion on my comments.
I don't expect people such as yourself to apologize when finding that you were wrong however f you were inclined to do so I would accept it.

First Instance
upload_2019-8-9_19-32-45.png

Second Instance

Redacted

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I am a woman of color and I am numb to racism since it has always been in my life. It is what it is so why the big fuss because Trump may be a racist. All I want from him is to secure the border an enforce our immigration laws and that is not racist and if it is then I am a racist also or just believe this is a nation of laws for ALL of us.
The big fuss is because how many children do you think have ever though

"geez the President of the United States cheated on his wife/had a mistress/smoked weed/got a blow job in the oval office/is endorsed by white supremists/is a racist asshole and bigot - it must be okay for me to do all those things too!"

Just one theory.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You do not speak for all blacks.

I have lived and worked among plenty of black ypeople who are not racist, are productive and successful, are completely mature adults and who do not blame whites for everythinv under the sun.

If you run around with a seething hatred of white people, are belligetent, rude and nasty to them, blame them for your own shortcomings and are a complete jerk to them OF COURSE they will react negatively to you.

That is not racism It is reacting TO racism.
The above post is actually very informative. Of the blacks I know on this board, I believe there is but one that can contribute anything other than race relations. It's almost you whole existence is about "poor me" or damn those whracial ites!
t
I can think of two, but yeah. These are all black racists who obsess over race until it devours them .Each one is all about transferring responsibility away from themselves and on to the targets of their racial hatred.
There are no black "racists" on this board. And your amateur psychology assessments leave a lot to be desired

I think there can be black racists just as there are white racists. I also think the term racist gets thrown around far too easily. We all speak from the lens of our own racial experiences and view points, that doesnt mean the person is racist.

I really think whites need to live as a person of color and face racism from whites before they make such comments Coyote. I know that you are no racist but the simplistic comparisons other whites here make in regards to this matter shows an inability to understand what it is like to live your entire life not only denigrated in words but by a system. Whites saying that blacks can be racist are like men saying women can be sexist. After the way men have treated women, I don't begrudge any of them for having a distrust of men. Seems that when it comes to race, whites want to make everybody equally racist. Last, the term racist is only thrown around without meaning primarily by racists. Sure you can call that black person that says I hate whites a racist, but is that equivalent to the 243 years of various acts of continuing racism by whites by any means possible?
You should put yourself in the shoes of a white person having to deal with all the hostility, aggression and intimidation coming from racist blacks like you.
People don’t hate him for his skin color, but for his asinine attitude.

You guys crack me up. You're looking for ways to call me a racist. But there was nothing racist about that comment. What is racist is the consistent automatic assignment of failure to blacks as a cause for us pointing out continuing white racism.
You have called me racist, utter nonsense. I have never said or insinuated anything racist.

I don't expect people such as yourself to apologize when finding that you were wrong however f you were inclined to do so I would accept it.

First Instance
View attachment 273659

Second Instance

Redacted

NewsVine_Mariyam, just like Pepperidge Farm, remembers. :eek:

First Instance
View attachment 273659

Second Instance

Redacted

NewsVine_Mariyam, just like Pepperidge Farm, remembers. :eek:
LOL, actually it's my computer that remembers - digital forensics you know ;-)

The big fuss is because how many children do you think have ever though

"geez the President of the United States cheated on his wife/had a mistress/smoked weed/got a blow job in the oval office/is endorsed by white supremists/is a racist asshole and bigot - it must be okay for me to do all those things too!"

Just one theory.
None of the above is a crime. Sound like a normal man to me.lol

Forum List

Back