What bribery is there actual proof of in DC?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The first that comes to mind is Obama paying off senators with cash to get their vote to pass the ACA.
That bribery had a clear impact on every American.

So yet again we see just how hypocritical the left is when it comes to "ok for me but not for thee"

Democrats are desperate, it's getting closer to an election and they thought the Russia Hoax would have
taken Trump out. Now they are going to Plan B and Plan C. Trying to get something to stick.
Mark my words....they are going to start to talk the economy down trying to get a recession
to take Trump out. It no longer is about America, it's about party.

By the way.....they needed a focus group to tell them to drop the quid pro quo and go with bribery.
priceless

Last edited:
Democrats are desperate, it's getting closer to an election and they thought the Russia Hoax would have
taken Trump out. Now they are going to Plan B and Plan C. Trying to get something to stick.
Mark my words....they are going to start to talk the economy down trying to get a recession
Oh, I imagine some of the Dem billionaires already have plans to try to tank the markets a few months before the election, as they did with Bush.

• Banned
Oh, I imagine some of the Dem billionaires already have plans to try to tank the markets a few months before the election, as they did with Bush.
I bet a lot of them will vote for Trump. Their money>their ideology for many.

The first that comes to mind is Obama paying off senators with cash to get their vote to pass the ACA.
That bribery had a clear impact on every American.

So yet again we see just how hypocritical the left is when it comes to "ok for me but not for thee"
And the Clinton's scam:

Since Hillary’s election loss, $ into the Clinton Foundation plunged - 88%.

From $216M to $26M.

When Clinton was Secretary of State, the “Foundation” averaged $254 Million/yr.

Forum List

Back