What Bromance? Nasty Barack and Michelle Obama Refuse to Defend Joe Biden from Charges of Racism

FB_IMG_1562587751296.jpg

Michelle wants a woman in.

Most women do, especially the younger they are, proving once and for all that while 88% of your racism comes from Blacks who vote a person based solely on skin color, 88% of your sexism comes from girls who are out to prove they can replace a man simply because of his sex.

Most Hillary supporters who actually SUPPORTED her did so only because she was a woman.

Maybe -
I would say a lot did so because of her protection of the rapist during his impeachment trial.

Most women do, especially the younger they are, proving once and for all that while 88% of your racism comes from Blacks who vote a person based solely on skin color, 88% of your sexism comes from girls who are out to prove they can replace a man simply because of his sex.

Most Hillary supporters who actually SUPPORTED her did so only because she was a woman.

Maybe -
I would say a lot did so because of her protection of the rapist during his impeachment trial.

What is Melania's take on all the allegations against Trump?

Maybe -

Put a man in her place rallying on the same issues and the same support simply would not be there. If what you say is true then they have very short memories and forget that Hillary what the chief antigen back in the 90s in attacking Billy's rapist assault accusers! And before that, she bragged about getting a murderer off she knew was guilty.

Maybe -

Why don't you ask her? I think Melania knew what she was getting into when she dated and married a billionaire international playboy. You seem to forget, Trump did not exactly ever try to keep his interests a secret.

these politicians are jackasses/hypocrites/backstabbers
.....during the primaries, they usually backstab and try to bad mouth the opponents ANY way possible....the commercials are so funny !!!!
..but then, after the primaries, these same idiots who had compared their primary opponents to Stalin/Hitler/Charles Manson/etc, are now saying how GREAT a person they would be compared to the opposite party's candidate
hahahahahhahahahahahhahha

Maybe -

Why don't you ask her? I think Melania knew what she was getting into when she dated and married a billionaire international playboy. You seem to forget, Trump did not exactly ever try to keep his interests a secret.

So if she defends that behavior how is she any different than Hillary?

Maybe -

Defend what? Allegations unproven or a man chasing skirts in his youth?

What about Hillary defending ruining women's lives in defense of a husband that was a proven rapist and female sex offender? Don't go getting all stupid on me.

Maybe -

What about Hillary defending ruining women's lives in defense of a husband that was a proven rapist and female sex offender? Don't go getting all stupid on me.

Joe Biden's son got a Dishonorable Discharge and his niece was recently caught in a credit card scam. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

You seem to forget, Trump did not exactly ever try to keep his interests a secret.

Yep, that's undoubtedly true.

Or rather, it would be, had Trump not paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in hush money to keep his "interests a secret."

You seem to forget, Trump did not exactly ever try to keep his interests a secret.

Or rather, it would be, had Trump not paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in hush money to keep his "interests a secret."

Companies pay off court cases all the time because it is cheaper to settle for a certain amount than to fight it. Proves nothing. What is undoubtedly true is that Trump freely bragged about his playboy exploits on camera, on microphone, in interview many times in his younger years, then the Left dug up one of his videos and acted like they had uncovered some great secret!

Companies pay off court cases all the time because it is cheaper to settle for a certain amount than to fight it. Proves nothing. What is undoubtedly true is that Trump freely bragged about his playboy exploits on camera, on microphone, in interview many times in his younger years, then the Left dug up one of his videos and acted like they had uncovered some great secret!

That's some wildly jumping goal posts here. Let's remember: "Trump did not exactly ever try to keep his interests a secret."

Not ever. Except he did, to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Of course, Freak, you recently bragged about "concede a point when shown wrong". Except you don't. But that applied to "good conservatives", of which you are not one, I am led to conclude. For, in order to concede, you'd have to put Trump's junk out of your mouth, and that you can't do. Pity. But that "Bromance", the Freak-Trump Union, I am confident will never part.

As the Democrat Party food fight grows and festers it HAS to be clear to you libbie-children that your only hope is HILLARY!

OK, so she's white....
But she can fake whatever accent the occasion demands.
She's obviously smart - either that or maybe it's just low cunning....but what's the diff?
When she takes the stage she's fun to watch....especially when she wanders near the edge of the state.

Maybe -

So none of these women whom accused Trump lives were ruined. Paying off women for sex is considered youthful for a man in his 60s.

Maybe -

Joe Biden's son got a Dishonorable Discharge and his niece was recently caught in a credit card scam. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

What does any of that have to do with Trump not serving his country when she called?

Forum List

Back