What Bromance? Nasty Barack and Michelle Obama Refuse to Defend Joe Biden from Charges of Racism

No that's Trump with MAWA.

The real racists were lynching black people, hanging them from trees..
..the KKK all Democrats..
the Confederacy all democrates..
..all the slave owners..democrates

As much as you want to you can't change the history of the Democrat Party..
They have been, are and always will be, the party of slavery

You seem to forget, Trump did not exactly ever try to keep his interests a secret.

Yep, that's undoubtedly true.

Or rather, it would be, had Trump not paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in hush money to keep his "interests a secret."
Companies pay off court cases all the time because it is cheaper to settle for a certain amount than to fight it. Proves nothing. What is undoubtedly true is that Trump freely bragged about his playboy exploits on camera, on microphone, in interview many times in his younger years, then the Left dug up one of his videos and acted like they had uncovered some great secret!

That's some wildly jumping goal posts here. Let's remember: "Trump did not exactly ever try to keep his interests a secret."

Not ever. Except he did, to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Of course, Freak, you recently bragged about "concede a point when shown wrong". Except you don't.

BULLSHIT. There are countless examples to support my statement that he was quite public with his affairs, love interests and pursuits! That is a pretty long, desperate, pathetic reach trying to go from simply saying that he didn't exactly try to keep his interests a secret to claiming fraud because Trump did not agree to publicly waving a flag calling attention to 100% transparency of every private detail of his life when some slut tried to get money out of him with unfounded allegations of criminality! WOW.

His most damning evidence used by the democrats was a public video dredged up from 15 years ago he willingly and knowingly made. Can you show me anyone or any business who when charged with a crime or some legal court action, especially one they deny responsibility for willingly goes PUBLIC with it themselves to purposefully drag themselves through the mud? You CANNOT, asshole, it is standard practice in many cases in fact that part of the agreement of settling with an employee for instance wronged or injured (and I can speak from personal experience), the company settles out of court not only to save money and time, but to try to keep their public name and reputation clean. No one wants publicly smeared by scandal, and as I recall, didn't Stormy Daniels or someone abridge that agreement in going public? That has nothing to do with the fact that he was otherwise quite open about his love for and interest in beautiful women, and there are a thousand photos and stories out there to prove that, Ace.

Another BIG FAT FUCKING ZERO for "Old."
Maybe -
I would say a lot did so because of her protection of the rapist during his impeachment trial.

What is Melania's take on all the allegations against Trump?

Why don't you ask her? I think Melania knew what she was getting into when she dated and married a billionaire international playboy. You seem to forget, Trump did not exactly ever try to keep his interests a secret.

So if she defends that behavior how is she any different than Hillary?

Defend what? Allegations unproven or a man chasing skirts in his youth?

What about Hillary defending ruining women's lives in defense of a husband that was a proven rapist and female sex offender? Don't go getting all stupid on me.

So none of these women whom accused Trump lives were ruined. Paying off women for sex is considered youthful for a man in his 60s.

I was talking about Hillary, asswipe. She had secret service or some guys in black suits on one occasion leave threats at one woman's house. Then her cat turned up missing with another note asking how her cat was! Never saw the cat again. Told to stay quiet or else the same would happen to her. One woman committed suicide over the shit. Hillary was like the gestapo on these poor women using the full weight of her political power to crush these women to eliminate any chance they could harm Billy's reputation and ultimately HERS (because we all know she only rode Billy long enough to use him as a means to getting her own power). So don't try to deflect to Trump. Name me one proven charge against Trump? Name me one person whose life was "ruined" because they went after famous Trump who opened himself to scandal by being public in his relationships and was "hurt" because they got a big settlement?

Last edited:
You seem to forget, Trump did not exactly ever try to keep his interests a secret.

Yep, that's undoubtedly true.

Or rather, it would be, had Trump not paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in hush money to keep his "interests a secret."
Companies pay off court cases all the time because it is cheaper to settle for a certain amount than to fight it. Proves nothing. What is undoubtedly true is that Trump freely bragged about his playboy exploits on camera, on microphone, in interview many times in his younger years, then the Left dug up one of his videos and acted like they had uncovered some great secret!

That's some wildly jumping goal posts here. Let's remember: "Trump did not exactly ever try to keep his interests a secret."

Not ever. Except he did, to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Of course, Freak, you recently bragged about "concede a point when shown wrong". Except you don't.

BULLSHIT. There are countless examples to support my statement that he was quite public with his affairs, love interests and pursuits! That is a pretty long, desperate, pathetic reach trying to go from simply saying that he didn't exactly try to keep his interests a secret to claiming fraud because Trump did not agree to publicly waving a flag calling attention to 100% transparency of every private detail of his life when some slut tried to get money out of him with unfounded allegations of criminality! WOW.

His most damning evidence used by the democrats was a public video dredged up from 15 years ago he willingly and knowingly made. Can you show me anyone or any business who when charged with a crime or some legal court action, especially one they deny responsibility for willingly goes PUBLIC with it themselves to purposefully drag themselves through the mud? You CANNOT, asshole, it is standard practice in many cases in fact that part of the agreement of settling with an employee for instance wronged or injured (and I can speak from personal experience), the company settles out of court not only to save money and time, but to try to keep their public name and reputation clean. No one wants publicly smeared by scandal, and as I recall, didn't Stormy Daniels or someone abridge that agreement in going public? That has nothing to do with the fact that he was otherwise quite open about his love for and interest in beautiful women, and there are a thousand photos and stories out there to prove that, Ace.

Another BIG FAT FUCKING ZERO for "Old."
What is Melania's take on all the allegations against Trump?

Why don't you ask her? I think Melania knew what she was getting into when she dated and married a billionaire international playboy. You seem to forget, Trump did not exactly ever try to keep his interests a secret.

So if she defends that behavior how is she any different than Hillary?

Defend what? Allegations unproven or a man chasing skirts in his youth?

What about Hillary defending ruining women's lives in defense of a husband that was a proven rapist and female sex offender? Don't go getting all stupid on me.

So none of these women whom accused Trump lives were ruined. Paying off women for sex is considered youthful for a man in his 60s.

I was talking about Hillary, asswipe.

Oh now shit for brains you were talking about Hillary.

She had secret service or some guys in black suits on one occasion leave threats at one woman's house.

Really, do you have anything to back that up?

Then her cat turned up missing with another note asking how her cat was! Never saw the cat again. Told to stay quiet or else the same would happen to her. One woman committed suicide over the shit. Hillary was like the gestapo on these poor women using the full weight of her political power to crush these women to eliminate any chance they could harm Billy's reputation and ultimately HERS (because we all know she only rode Billy long enough to use him as a means to getting her own power).

Ok, now give me something to back that up other than Limpbaugh or Hannity.

So don't try to deflect to Trump. Name me one proven charge against Trump? Name me one person whose life was "ruined" because they went after famous Trump who opened himself to scandal by being public in his relationships and was "hurt" because they got a big settlement?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...trump-accuse-him-unwanted-advances/443685002/

So ALL of these young women are just lying.

No that's Trump with MAWA.

The real racists were lynching black people, hanging them from trees..
..the KKK all Democrats..
the Confederacy all democrates..
..all the slave owners..democrates

As much as you want to you can't change the history of the Democrat Party..
They have been, are and always will be, the party of slavery

You mean all conservatives.

Forum List

Back