What can whites do to heal race relations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to help the poor blacks who hate whites, so let's keep whites out of black neighbourhoods. It's a fair offer.
You might just be the worst person on this message board.
When there's a problem in a black neighbourhood, send some black cops. No more white cops shooting black people. Problem solved. Got a better plan?

Yes, I do. Russia is big and we had the same problems. There are no any ways except of Law, equal to all.

If you send black cops to black neighborhood - in fact, it's a sort of corruption. You mean - "he would give to his black brothers indulgences for a crimes, arresting whites". It's a racism too.
The same about white cops who shooting black. There would be a lot of checks and arrests of guilty. It's only way to reach an order. All others - just a way to escalate conflict...
Russia is a failed gas station masquerading as a real country.
With thermonuclear warheads and multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles, but other than that, sure.
I'd bet that they don't work. Not much does in Russia.

You might just be the worst person on this message board.
When there's a problem in a black neighbourhood, send some black cops. No more white cops shooting black people. Problem solved. Got a better plan?

Yes, I do. Russia is big and we had the same problems. There are no any ways except of Law, equal to all.

If you send black cops to black neighborhood - in fact, it's a sort of corruption. You mean - "he would give to his black brothers indulgences for a crimes, arresting whites". It's a racism too.
The same about white cops who shooting black. There would be a lot of checks and arrests of guilty. It's only way to reach an order. All others - just a way to escalate conflict...
With thermonuclear warheads and multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles, but other than that, sure.
I'm sure you bet a lot of things.

I'll bet that you can't prove your god.

Look! I win!!!! :D

I think what you meant to say is that you bet there is no proof you will accept.

I think what you meant to say is that you bet there is no proof you will accept.
Your proof of god boils down to this: Look! There's a universe!

It's a little more than that. What proof would you accept?

It's a little more than that. What proof would you accept?
A little wee bit more. Maybe. :D

I'll accept any real, solid proof that makes sense scientifically.

Recognize white privilege.

I was pulled over today in one of the projects where we work. The officer first looked at me like I was crazy for being out there, then asked me why I was there, and then told me I ran a stop sign and not to do it again, and let me go.

Tell me that a black person living in that project would have had the same experience.
A black person living in that project would have had the same experience.

You must some racist scum. Working in those projects, running stop signs and helping build the slum. Wow! Disgusting.

Is this the religion forum, or is some troll just trying to derail?
it's the Religion Forum.
lol, no. This is the race forum, dummy.

Then why were you discussing theology?
Why are you asking me? ...

To see if you have a reason for trolling the thread.
Again... you couldn't tell that by looking at post #243.

You are definitely different and have less cognitive ability. Must be those recessive genes you white albinoids got from inbreeding and the neanderthal genes you got from crossbreeding.

except that all testing indicates that you belong to the cognitively inferior race, too bad you can't lie your way out of that one
White testing is laughable clownish antics meant to soothe your white inferiority complex. I dont have to lie when you would still be a wild cave chimp if not for Black people educating your kind.

algebra tests are 'white' yet blacks cannot perform on the tests of a supposedly inferior race, lol, the black man and his desperate attempts at soothing your feelings. If blacks had something better they would do it, they don't, you suck.
I know algebra tests arent white. Algebra comes from Africa. If we hadnt invented it you wouldnt know what it was.

If you are mean Egypt mathematics - just show me one ethnic egyptian, and where he live now.

If you are mean term "algebra" - it invented by Al-Khoresmi in Iran/Iraq region...
"if you are mean..."? WTF are you talking about?

Algebra wasnt invented in Iraq and even if it was those people were Black anyway. It was invented in Egypt better known as Kmet.

What relevance does an ethnic Egyptian have to my point about Algebra being invented in Africa?

Egyptian algebra - Wikipedia

"In the history of mathematics, Egyptian algebra, as that term is used in this article, refers to algebra as it was developed and used in Ancient Egypt. Ancient Egyptian mathematics as discussed here spans a time period ranging from ca. 3000 BC to ca. 300 BC."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back