What Collusion? Pick a Trump associate and see for yourself...

Trump supporters will not care. As long as he has a (R) next to his name, he could literally rape and kill a child and they would blame the child.

This is like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon except I don't even think you can get these sort of results

The many paths from Trump to Russia
Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI have testified under oath there is no 'Russian-Trump Collusion' and never has been.

The FBI has declared 3 times not - 'No evidence to support the false claim about Trump-Russian Collusion'

Obama's Ex-CIA Director: 'NO Evidence'

Intel Committee Chairman - 'No Evidence'

' Intel Committee Member D-Feinstein - 'NO Evidence'

LET'S COMAPRE THAT TO (AGAIN) OBAMA AND HILLARY:

OBAMA:
- Caught on video/audio when he thought his mic was off telling Putin monkey-Puppet Medvedev to pass on to Putin that once he is re-elected he will have a lot more leverage to F* over NATO allies regarding missile defense

- His administration and Loyalists, according to the NSA and FBI Directors, perpetrated Felony Espionage by illegally releasing/ leaking Protected Classified Personal Trump Team info in an attempt to seditiously undermine the newly elected govt

HILLARY & HER TEAM:
- Clinton Foundation received millions from a prominent Russian businessman who was part of the deal where Russia bought US uranium, a deal in which Hillary provided her influential assistance

- Her husband, Bill, was working for Putin Pals, Ex-KGB, giving 'speeches' for $50k a pop (and the potential promise of 'access once Hillary won? *The FBI's investigation of the Clinton Foundation for Influence Peddling is still on-going)

- Her Campaign manager received thousands of un-reported Russian stock, and 1/3rd of his company's board members are prominent Russians with ties to the Kremlin and Putin

- Her campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and, coincidently, the Russian Spy Agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails.

...talk about your Russian Connections. :p

This is like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon except I don't even think you can get these sort of results

Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI have testified under oath there is no 'Russian-Trump Collusion' and never has been.

The FBI has declared 3 times not - 'No evidence to support the false claim about Trump-Russian Collusion'

OBAMA:
- Caught on video/audio when he thought his mic was off telling Putin monkey-Puppet Medvedev to pass on to Putin that once he is re-elected he will have a lot more leverage to F* over NATO allies regarding missile defense

- His administration and Loyalists, according to the NSA and FBI Directors, perpetrated Felony Espionage by illegally releasing/ leaking Protected Classified Personal Trump Team info in an attempt to seditiously undermine the newly elected govt

HILLARY & HER TEAM:
- Clinton Foundation received millions from a prominent Russian businessman who was part of the deal where Russia bought US uranium, a deal in which Hillary provided her influential assistance

- Her husband, Bill, was working for Putin Pals, Ex-KGB, giving 'speeches' for $50k a pop (and the potential promise of 'access once Hillary won? *The FBI's investigation of the Clinton Foundation for Influence Peddling is still on-going)

- Her Campaign manager received thousands of un-reported Russian stock, and 1/3rd of his company's board members are prominent Russians with ties to the Kremlin and Putin

- Her campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and, coincidently, the Russian Spy Agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails.

Hillary, Obama, Bill, hillary, obama bill, hillary obama bill Who the hell is our current sitting President, You say those names so much I do believe behind your smoker and mirror's you voted for them.

Hillary, Obama, Bill, hillary, obama bill, hillary obama bill Who the hell is our current sitting President, You say those names so much I do believe behind your smoker and mirror's you voted for them.
Stop the drama, snowflake. Barry brought up and blamed Bush for 8 years.

Also I bring up those names because out of the entire Leftist 'McCarthyistic Witch hunt' against Trump, the ONLY ones connected to the Russians and who have broken the law, according to the Directors of the NSA and FBI, have been / are Hillary, Bill, Hillary's campaign Manager, and his brother, Obama/the Obama administration, and Obama loyalists.

Don't whine about the TRUE results - and backlash - of the investigations into the false accusations made by butt-hurt snowflakes. Your own ruse has come back to bite you in the ass.

OBAMA:

HILLARY & HER TEAM:

You are literally the biggest partisan hack on this entire site and that's saying something. You should be proud, your years of indoctrination are really paying off.

Trump supporters will not care. As long as he has a (R) next to his name, he could literally rape and kill a child and they would blame the child.
Trump even ate a live black child. I was ok with it.

Or as he himself said: "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

His bootlickers will stand by him no matter what.

OBAMA:

HILLARY & HER TEAM:

You are literally the biggest partisan hack on this entire site and that's saying something. You should be proud, your years of indoctrination are really paying off.

I find it hilarious that you call me a partisan hack for posting the honest, factually REPORTED truth, as testified to by both the Directors of the NSA and FBI, among others.

Keep venting snowflake - it's amusing.

What I find amazing is how all his supporters agree with everything he says and THEN when he switches them all around they still agree Are they all fools or republicans ?? No difference

Or as he himself said: "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

His bootlickers will stand by him no matter what.

It's not just him, ANYONE that runs a a Republican, they would do the same thing. Anyone. If Hillary Clinton ran as a (R) they would support her without question.

OBAMA:

HILLARY & HER TEAM:

I find it hilarious that you call me a partisan hack for posting the honest, factually REPORTED truth, as testified to by both the Directors of the NSA and FBI, among others.

Keep venting snowflake - it's amusing.

Until you share a link, you posted your opinion.

Forum List

Back