What Collusion? Pick a Trump associate and see for yourself...

This is like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon except I don't even think you can get these sort of results

The many paths from Trump to Russia
Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI have testified under oath there is no 'Russian-Trump Collusion' and never has been.

The FBI has declared 3 times not - 'No evidence to support the false claim about Trump-Russian Collusion'

Obama's Ex-CIA Director: 'NO Evidence'

Intel Committee Chairman - 'No Evidence'

' Intel Committee Member D-Feinstein - 'NO Evidence'

LET'S COMAPRE THAT TO (AGAIN) OBAMA AND HILLARY:

OBAMA:
- Caught on video/audio when he thought his mic was off telling Putin monkey-Puppet Medvedev to pass on to Putin that once he is re-elected he will have a lot more leverage to F* over NATO allies regarding missile defense

- His administration and Loyalists, according to the NSA and FBI Directors, perpetrated Felony Espionage by illegally releasing/ leaking Protected Classified Personal Trump Team info in an attempt to seditiously undermine the newly elected govt

HILLARY & HER TEAM:
- Clinton Foundation received millions from a prominent Russian businessman who was part of the deal where Russia bought US uranium, a deal in which Hillary provided her influential assistance

- Her husband, Bill, was working for Putin Pals, Ex-KGB, giving 'speeches' for $50k a pop (and the potential promise of 'access once Hillary won? *The FBI's investigation of the Clinton Foundation for Influence Peddling is still on-going)

- Her Campaign manager received thousands of un-reported Russian stock, and 1/3rd of his company's board members are prominent Russians with ties to the Kremlin and Putin

- Her campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and, coincidently, the Russian Spy Agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails.

...talk about your Russian Connections. :p

You are literally the biggest partisan hack on this entire site and that's saying something. You should be proud, your years of indoctrination are really paying off.

I find it hilarious that you call me a partisan hack for posting the honest, factually REPORTED truth, as testified to by both the Directors of the NSA and FBI, among others.

Keep venting snowflake - it's amusing.

Until you share a link, you posted your opinion.

As I pointed out, I have posted the links to articles supporting everything I said (which has all been reported) numerous times. If you would like to see them they can be found in my previous threads. Snowflakes have repeatedly tried to claim the same false things so many times requiring I re-post this information so often I have finally stopped posting the links every single time. Feel free to look them up.

This is like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon except I don't even think you can get these sort of results

Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI have testified under oath there is no 'Russian-Trump Collusion' and never has been.

The FBI has declared 3 times not - 'No evidence to support the false claim about Trump-Russian Collusion'

OBAMA:
- Caught on video/audio when he thought his mic was off telling Putin monkey-Puppet Medvedev to pass on to Putin that once he is re-elected he will have a lot more leverage to F* over NATO allies regarding missile defense

- His administration and Loyalists, according to the NSA and FBI Directors, perpetrated Felony Espionage by illegally releasing/ leaking Protected Classified Personal Trump Team info in an attempt to seditiously undermine the newly elected govt

HILLARY & HER TEAM:
- Clinton Foundation received millions from a prominent Russian businessman who was part of the deal where Russia bought US uranium, a deal in which Hillary provided her influential assistance

- Her husband, Bill, was working for Putin Pals, Ex-KGB, giving 'speeches' for $50k a pop (and the potential promise of 'access once Hillary won? *The FBI's investigation of the Clinton Foundation for Influence Peddling is still on-going)

- Her Campaign manager received thousands of un-reported Russian stock, and 1/3rd of his company's board members are prominent Russians with ties to the Kremlin and Putin

- Her campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and, coincidently, the Russian Spy Agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails.

You are literally the biggest partisan hack on this entire site and that's saying something. You should be proud, your years of indoctrination are really paying off.

I find it hilarious that you call me a partisan hack for posting the honest, factually REPORTED truth, as testified to by both the Directors of the NSA and FBI, among others.

As I pointed out, I have posted the links to articles supporting everything I said (which has all been reported) numerous times. If you would like to see them they can be found in my previous threads. Snowflakes have repeatedly tried to claim the same false things so many times requiring I re-post this information so often I have finally stopped posting the links every single time. Feel free to look them up.
Wonder how many of all your articles are ALT TRUTH?

OBAMA:

HILLARY & HER TEAM:

You've posted 25,000+ times in less than 2 years. I am not searching through your mess of shit. Humor me with one link that supports ANY of the bullshit you post. Just one.

Yeah but Flynn worked for Obama.
And Obama told Trump not to hire Flynn and Yates told him he was open to blackmail The schmuck didn't listen
Ahh, but Trump may well have been using Flynn as a go between with Russia over unilaterally ending sanctions. We probably will never see a quid pro quo with Russia or see a smoking gun, but lifting the sanctions is what has the gop neocons po'd, and why Trump will now never be able to lift them. And really Trump has nothing left to blackmail Trump over besides the fact that Trump probably has hundreds of millions tied up with Russia

Trump supporters will not care. As long as he has a (R) next to his name, he could literally rape and kill a child and they would blame the child.
Trump even ate a live black child. I was ok with it.

I don't get why RWs are okay with Russia interfering with our election. That's just beyond comprehension but they're even making jokes about the pussy grabber's connection.

What happened to the right that they feel no loyalty or patriotism?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump supporters will not care. As long as he has a (R) next to his name, he could literally rape and kill a child and they would blame the child.
What I find amazing is how all his supporters agree with everything he says and THEN when he switches them all around they still agree Are they all fools or republicans ?? No difference

Just read that his whole Muslim ban lie has now been scrubbed from his website. It won't be long before they're making excuses for that too.

And they love the new healthcare (non)plan even though it screws them more than anyone.

Obama ate a dog.
And republicans eat Rocky Mountain Oysters

No, he literally ate a dog.
I couldn't vote for him.
Make's ya wonder how come Putin was hep'n the udder guy, don it?

Trump even ate a live black child. I was ok with it.

I don't get why RWs are okay with Russia interfering with our election. That's just beyond comprehension but they're even making jokes about the pussy grabber's connection.

What happened to the right that they feel no loyalty or patriotism?

Prove it or shut up about it. You idiots have been blubbering about this for months, and no proof.

Forum List

Back