What Collusion? Pick a Trump associate and see for yourself...

Trump supporters will not care. As long as he has a (R) next to his name, he could literally rape and kill a child and they would blame the child.
Or as he himself said: "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

His bootlickers will stand by him no matter what.

It's not just him, ANYONE that runs a a Republican, they would do the same thing. Anyone. If Hillary Clinton ran as a (R) they would support her without question.
That's what I call delusional.

Prove it or shut up about it. You idiots have been blubbering about this for months, and no proof.
That's not fair and pretty darn 'offensive'. you can't just come out and demand a snowflake actually show you evidence to support their false claims. You need to apologize. :p

This is like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon except I don't even think you can get these sort of results

The many paths from Trump to Russia
Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI have testified under oath there is no 'Russian-Trump Collusion' and never has been.

The FBI has declared 3 times not - 'No evidence to support the false claim about Trump-Russian Collusion'

Obama's Ex-CIA Director: 'NO Evidence'

Intel Committee Chairman - 'No Evidence'

' Intel Committee Member D-Feinstein - 'NO Evidence'

LET'S COMAPRE THAT TO (AGAIN) OBAMA AND HILLARY:

OBAMA:
- Caught on video/audio when he thought his mic was off telling Putin monkey-Puppet Medvedev to pass on to Putin that once he is re-elected he will have a lot more leverage to F* over NATO allies regarding missile defense

- His administration and Loyalists, according to the NSA and FBI Directors, perpetrated Felony Espionage by illegally releasing/ leaking Protected Classified Personal Trump Team info in an attempt to seditiously undermine the newly elected govt

HILLARY & HER TEAM:
- Clinton Foundation received millions from a prominent Russian businessman who was part of the deal where Russia bought US uranium, a deal in which Hillary provided her influential assistance

- Her husband, Bill, was working for Putin Pals, Ex-KGB, giving 'speeches' for $50k a pop (and the potential promise of 'access once Hillary won? *The FBI's investigation of the Clinton Foundation for Influence Peddling is still on-going)

- Her Campaign manager received thousands of un-reported Russian stock, and 1/3rd of his company's board members are prominent Russians with ties to the Kremlin and Putin

- Her campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and, coincidently, the Russian Spy Agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails.

...talk about your Russian Connections. :p

You are literally the biggest partisan hack on this entire site and that's saying something. You should be proud, your years of indoctrination are really paying off.

I find it hilarious that you call me a partisan hack for posting the honest, factually REPORTED truth, as testified to by both the Directors of the NSA and FBI, among others.

Keep venting snowflake - it's amusing.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trump supporters will not care. As long as he has a (R) next to his name, he could literally rape and kill a child and they would blame the child.
Trump even ate a live black child. I was ok with it.

I don't get why RWs are okay with Russia interfering with our election. That's just beyond comprehension but they're even making jokes about the pussy grabber's connection.

What happened to the right that they feel no loyalty or patriotism?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I believe they never had any loyalty or patriotism.....unless it was to their advantage.

I don't get why RWs are okay with Russia interfering with our election. That's just beyond comprehension but they're even making jokes about the pussy grabber's connection.

No one cares that you rigged your primaries. Get over it.

Thanks for proving what I predicted you would say:

'All of these links are 'Fake News', not credible sources, nothing to see here, blah, blah, blah...'

Snowflakes are SO predictable... :p

'All of these links are 'Fake News', not credible sources, nothing to see here, blah, blah, blah...'

I called you out for being a complete partisan hack. So what do you do to dispute that claim? You post partisan hack sites as your sources of information.

Seriously?? LOL.

I called you out for being a complete partisan hack. So what do you do to dispute that claim? You post partisan hack sites as your sources of information.

Seriously?? LOL.

The louder you whine and cry the funnier it gets.

upload_2017-5-9_15-33-44.jpeg

Seriously?? LOL.

View attachment 125770

The only thing that's funny around here is that post count of yours and you pretending that you're some sort of contributing member of society.

I believe they never had any loyalty or patriotism.....unless it was to their advantage.
Where is there any proof?

Seriously?? LOL.

View attachment 125770

The only thing that's funny around here is that post count of yours and you pretending that you're some sort of contributing member of society.
That response was the equivalent of: "Oh yeah?! Well...your shoes look stupid." Stop - you're embarrassing yourself.

Holy shit look at this list of sources. You being serious right now?

Seriously?? LOL.

View attachment 125770

That response was the equivalent of: "Oh yeah?! Well...your shoes look stupid." Stop - you're embarrassing yourself.

Can you imagine if you had an actual job and weren't mooching off those of us who worked? You might actually have a clue about how the real world worked.

Just imagine!

Can you imagine if you had an actual job and weren't mooching off those of us who worked? You might actually have a clue about how the real world worked.

TRANSLATION: "Oh yeah...well, you're a big stupid-head!'

RDD's 4th Grade version of 'Triggered' continues...all because he demanded links and got them. Be careful what you wish for, snowflake...and for God's sake STOP already. You're making a complete fool out of yourself.

How many degrees of separation between the clintons and Putin....

Putin controlled energy companies.....140 million dollars......clinton foundation....hilary clinton.....

Wow...that was quick...

TRANSLATION: "Oh yeah...well, you're a big stupid-head!'

RDD's 4th Grade version of 'Triggered' continues...all because he demanded links and got them. Be careful what you wish for, snowflake...and for God's sake STOP already. You're making a complete fool out of yourself.

Your links proved my point. I knew I could goad you into posting the horseshit that you guzzle down as news and you went right for it. The funny part is you're too dumb to realize that.

Forum List

Back