What Collusion? Pick a Trump associate and see for yourself...

This Russian shit still going on?

:lol:

Podesta brothers were both directly working for the Russians. One during the election. Tony was working directly for the Russian governments bank to help lift the sanctions.

tinydancer

Post proof.
Then post how this forced the pussy grabber to work with Russia.

The real truth is that since you RWNJs screech hillarybillemailbenghazi and now tony yadda yadda, it proves you don't care what the crime is. You just care who commits it.

IOW, stay on topic.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

tinydancer

"this Russia shit" is a very serious and very direct threat to something that patriot Americans hold more dear than just about anything.

You RWNJ Pooting-loving traitors need to face the fact that those Americans will fight you. We will fight you, trump and anyone else, as needed to get to the bottom of this.

Yeah but Flynn worked for Obama.
One of the many perfect examples of why ALL Obama holdovers need to be expunged from their positions in govt.

Except he wasnt a holdover he was fired by Obama, Obama told Trump not to hire him and the Donald "Great Brains" Trump hired him anyway.

Then he was told he was compromised and what did Trump do? Fired the person who told him. Then kept the rat around our secrets for 18 more days only firing him after the WaPo exposed his ass.

Then he said "Me? Hire Flynn? That was Obama's fault!"

ROFL

How was Flynn compromised?

C'mon man, read a paper sheesh

tinydancer

"this Russia shit" is a very serious and very direct threat to something that patriot Americans hold more dear than just about anything.

You RWNJ Pooting-loving traitors need to face the fact that those Americans will fight you. We will fight you, trump and anyone else, as needed to get to the bottom of this.

I keep asking them what is the upside to having a spy in the whitehouse that's paid off by Russia but they cant tell me what the benefit is

One of the many perfect examples of why ALL Obama holdovers need to be expunged from their positions in govt.

Except he wasnt a holdover he was fired by Obama, Obama told Trump not to hire him and the Donald "Great Brains" Trump hired him anyway.

Then he was told he was compromised and what did Trump do? Fired the person who told him. Then kept the rat around our secrets for 18 more days only firing him after the WaPo exposed his ass.

ROFL
COMEY gone too ?? We need a special prosecutor or this is a coverup

Trump supporters will not care. As long as he has a (R) next to his name, he could literally rape and kill a child and they would blame the child.
What I find amazing is how all his supporters agree with everything he says and THEN when he switches them all around they still agree Are they all fools or republicans ?? No difference
Now Comey fired too??? Trump supporters don't care if the low life pos trump is trying to cover up his russia connections

Trump supporters will not care. As long as he has a (R) next to his name, he could literally rape and kill a child and they would blame the child.
What I find amazing is how all his supporters agree with everything he says and THEN when he switches them all around they still agree Are they all fools or republicans ?? No difference
Now Comey fired too??? Trump supporters don't care if the low life pos trump is trying to cover up his russia connections
Guno where you been??

ROFL
COMEY gone too ?? We need a special prosecutor or this is a coverup

Those are just coincidences. It's just a coincidence that everyone Trump taps has ties with Russia. It's also a coincidence that Trump fired everyone who was investigating those ties.

Id still like to know how this benefits any republican and what they're getting out of having Russia be a silent partner in our affairs.

tinydancer

You have a big problem. There's no proof of collusion whatsoever.

On the other hand there is direct evidence uncovered by Politico that the Ukrainian government in collusion with Clinton operatives worked to undermine the Trump campaign on a continual basis during the election.

Collusion to the point that the Ukrainians fabricated stories about Paul Manafort and that they were going to investigate him for corruption. This lie made Manafort resign from the campaign as to not damage the Trump team.

Politico did a fabulous investigative piece on this shit that the Clinton operatives did in collusion with the Ukrainians.

ROFL

How was Flynn compromised?

C'mon man, read a paper sheesh

Flynn did nothing illegal. His problem came about because he wasn't entirely truthful with VP Pence. Consequently he was let go. Talking to the Russian Ambassador was part of his job. By the way it is not illegal to deal with the Russians or Tony Podesta would be wearing orange right now for lobbying for the Russian governments bank DURING THE ELECTION to get sanctions lifted.

Grand Jury subpoenas have now been issued in the investigation of Flynn, so the FBI / DOJ must have found something HE was involved in that may be potentially criminal. This new turn of events, however, still does not change the facts that:

- The Directors of the NSA and FBI both testified that there was NEVER any evidence to suggest collusion between Russia and Trump or any crime committed, and there is no evidence now to suggest any collusion.

- The FBI has declared 3 times now there is no evidence to support the claims of 'collusion'

- Both the Chairman of the Intel Committee and member D-Feinstein have declared there is no evidence to support the claim.

Forum List

Back