What could possibly go wrong

I always pay no attention to pageants, pomp, theater, and corporate state propaganda events.

Inaugurations are always worth watching.

They are international mega events.

The whole world will be watching as the next man takes the oath to protect a historic document which founded the most powerful nation in the history of the world.

This will affect everyone all around the globe.

Franklin Graham, Cardinal Dolan to take part in Trump inauguration

I wouldn't say it's a reason to watch, but the possibility for gaffes is there.
Trump's going to need all the priests he can get on the podium to keep him from being struck by lightning as soon as he lays his hand on a Bible.
My fav Dolan take was when he said girls shouldn't be alterboys because adolescent boys don't want to be around them. And Graham. Anything's possible if he gets likered up.

Trump's going to need all the priests he can get on the podium to keep him from being struck by lightning as soon as he lays his hand on a Bible.

I am amazed that a crybaby Liberal has any belief that the Bible would have an effect on anything at all.
I was just thinking, judging from what the almighty did to Clinton for her hypocrisy on terror when she went to speak at ground zero on 9/11, she should probably be glad it isn't her hand being put on a bible swearing any oaths. We've all heard the unholy rumors about her. :smoke:

My fav Dolan take was when he said girls shouldn't be alterboys because adolescent boys don't want to be around them. And Graham. Anything's possible if he gets likered up.
Yup the kids at the alter would probably fight if they were boys and girls together.

Yup the kids at the alter would probably fight if they were boys and girls together.
They might even .... date. Imagine girls and boys dating each other and not old closeted men.

Forum List

Back